Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men (5128 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / I Get Wet & Arouse Each Time Am Feeding My New Born Baby | Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by badoist(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2013
7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men

Has your sexual regime reached a dead end? Feeling bored? Follow our seven step sexual guide and feel your lost libido recharged ...

1. Change your sexual routine
Analyse your sexual regimen. Is it highly predictable? Is it more of a race to reach an orgasm? If so then perhaps you are in the midst of a sexual rut. So, get up and try breaking the sexual norm by doing the opposite of what you normally do. If you're having sex in darkness, try it in the morning or in the afternoon. If you're always getting down and dirty in the bedroom, enjoy a quickie on the kitchen counter or under the shower. If your man is always on top, surprise him by taking charge. Change your sexual POA to inject freshness into your sex life.

2. Show him the booty
It's not always a great idea to sashay around the house in sexy lingerie and killer heels if you want an instant arousal in your man. Why don't you surprise him by doing the dusting totally naked wearing a sexy G-string or indulge in some sexy shopping together. Men are turned on by what they see - so show him.

3. Make enough time
While sex is supposed to be spontaneous, unbridled passion, the pressure of jobs, children, and managing domestic chores leaves us with no time for sex. Try to give him hints that you are looking forward to a romp. Send suggestive and naughty texts and emails throughout the day. Spontaneity is a great mood builder and the anticipation and build up of something planned can be lots of fun.

4. Look back...
Remember the early days when you were in the first throes of lust when it was hard to keep your hands of each other? Most couples remember their initial years with affectionate nostalgia, so try and recreate those memories. Plan a nice dinner, reminisce about the first time you saw each other, what attracted you initially, and your first date. Recall the sexual connection, the pet names, personal jokes. Put on some sensuous music and dance around your living room to the song you first danced to. Recreate the thrill of having sex by doing it somewhere you might get caught! You share a rich history, so indulge in it a little - those that do are the couples that stay connected.

5. It's good to talk
Never sleep with anger within you. The unwritten rule of a great relationship is to really talk. Be open and honest. Talk about things you don't like in each other, irritating habbits. But remember to discuss the positive traits too - communicate what's important in your relationship; simply talking about why you love each other can help keep the passion alive.

6. Retain the mystery
A little bit of mystery adds spark to your love life. Sometimes when you are living with each other for years, you get too comfortable with each other and tend to be yourself with your partner. So keep the mystery alive and add some spice to your relationship.

7. Indulge your senses
Turn your bedroom into an erotic boudoir by adding loads of silk, satin sheets and colours that make you feel sexy. Cook aphrodisiacal meals together with naughty ingredients that really s-excite the taste buds, or share a candlelit bath with fragrant bubbles and scented oils. Make the time to indulge your senses and you'll soon your libido replenished.
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by yomexp(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2013
BORING

***yawns****

2 Likes

Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Enegod(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2013
^^
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Dopefiend(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2013
*deep sigh* embarassed
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2013
**long hissssss**
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Les: 2:32am On May 14, 2013
The lady didn't force u guys to open her thread, if u cant say anything useful, why not click d back button other than trying to demoralise her??

Ayam tayad!!

Op, ur piece is best appreciated by those dat it's concerned... Nice one, keep pleasing ur man, noting do u!!
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Mynd44: 7:18am On May 14, 2013
i am so bored
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2013
Les: The lady didn't force u guys to open her thread, if u cant say anything useful, why not click d back button other than trying to demoralise her??

Ayam tayad!!

Op, ur piece is best appreciated by those dat it's concerned... Nice one, keep pleasing ur man, noting do u!!
MUMU. Woman rapper! grin
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Les: 8:29am On May 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: MUMU. Woman rapper! grin
not even that. I can swear i didn't read ol those tins and I was about clicking back button b4 i I saw d first comment " I'm bored". It doesn't really make sense. Encouragement, or better still, constructive critiqm goes a long way in helping ppl.

If you dont wanna help someone out of a grave, atleast dont pour anymore sand into it!!!
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by badoist(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2013
Don't give a fu*k bout wat pple say, its a forum and u're free 2 xpress urself wicheva way you lyk, but like sm1 earlier insinuated if you got no gud 2 say get da fu*k out, dias no point commenting, or beta still create ur own thread, not surprised NL is full of haterz, and d fact dat a mod had 2 say he is bored highlights it all, if you're bored go nd commit suicide if dat will help. mtchewww

Sexkillz, pls do me a favour by deleting dis thread
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by badoist(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2013
Les: The lady didn't force u guys to open her thread, if u cant say anything useful, why not click d back button other than trying to demoralise her??

Ayam tayad!!

Tnx!
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Nobody: 9:14am On May 14, 2013
I swear down Mr OP is so damn jobless
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Les: 9:39am On May 14, 2013
[quote author]

Sexkillz, pls do me a favour by deleting dis thread[/quote] they succeeded!
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Mynd44: 10:50am On May 14, 2013
^^
Every time
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by pomporiking: 10:57am On May 14, 2013
LMAo!!!I thought the thread was meant for girls to read..
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Mynd44: 11:00am On May 14, 2013
pompori king: LMAo!!!I thought the thread was meant for girls to read..
Girls guys. It is boring
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2013
four sure tested ways
1. spread legs
2. insert shaft
3. manipulate shaft back and forth
4. repeat process three again and again
Re: 7 Interesting Ways Women Can Arouse Men by Ruq: 11:40am On May 14, 2013
Tssk!!! didn't read through though,

But just take off clothes massage Ponron!

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman / Feminists Have Come Again! / Photo Bomb Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.