Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! (10906 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2013
A week back I was planning a trip away from all the hustle and bustle of every day life with my wife and I came here for some advice.
As many as who responded to that thread, I really appreciate it.
www.nairaland.com/1279887/ladies-bush-man-out

Now I have gone for a second honey in the moon with my beloved and it was blissful.

I arranged a chauffeured driven ride to take us on the trip, which was a way for us both to enjoy the scenery together. She was really thrilled at the thought of spending a weekend with her ever busy "Ade Ori Mi" and without the kids? What could be better?

Obudu Ranch and Resort is a beautiful place to behold. In all of my travels and junkets around Nigeria, I never imagined somewhere as cool and close to nature as Obudu. I believe it is really under valued even by the host state.

The first surprise I gave to my darling was a candlelight dinner by the natural waterfall side. I had never told her where we were headed until we got there.

Wait for more updates. All the twists and turns of our trip.
Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by greatgod2012(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2013
Welcome back
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by carmelion(f): 12:50pm On May 13, 2013
Folloooooowing!smiley
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 13, 2013
"Overtune" dey worry mesef. Abeg nack us beta tori jare. Something different from the usual bad news. . . grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2013
Baba e ka abo
You are a breath of refreshing air from the tribalism, infifelity and general e-fights that have characterised the cyber land for the last few days

cheesy
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
Na dis kind of thread i like!
** Following, chewing some popcorn**
cheesy
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Wait for more updates. All the twists and turns of our trip.
Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 13, 2013
Present sir !
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Pataki: 3:56pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo, welkom terug! Ik ben aan het zitten alle dag voor jouw weekend informatie! cheesy

Come and give us scintillating gist as it all went down! cheesy
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2013
Hahaha.....I see you all back in the house now. Coogar, don't come and outshine me right in my own thread with ur gif pictures joor! !!!!

Here we go, sit tight.

After checking in and doing some cleaning up and a little rest from the road trip, we went out for this candle light dinner served right outside on the turf.
I had asked my babe(as she asked me to call her from now on) to dress up and meet me there cos I wanted to be surprised too.
Knowing women and their antics for over packing,.....lol.....she packed more than enough bags to last a month for just a 3 day get away! !!!! I wasn't disappointed.
She had a gown with some sequence around the bust region, it was red in color and it was the first time I was seeing her on that! !!

Believe me, I was surprised to see how "marketable" my babe was!
Never imagined her in those body clinging long gown and in such a spicy color. I guess I haven't been paying much attention to my most priceless asset in a while.

After dinner and a little chit chat, and some lovey dovey mushy moments, we went over to a very nice corner showing a movie.
Games Men Play. .....a Nigerian movie I had once watched before. It was her first time watching it, and that's where the first twist began.

6 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2013
Twist ?! grin grin grin grin grin

Fire on Baba Oyo, I 'yam' paying atenshun!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by mawuqueyan(f): 5:15pm On May 13, 2013
Avnt smiled in a while but am actually smiling at ds story now...
Oya....am all ears...leggo!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
I gbadusky u baba...

I like the concept really seeing your woman in a carefree light helps to rekindle love suppressed due to stress of daily living

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Caracta(f): 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
I'm sooo glad i'm above 18 cheesy

*grabs popcorn and turns the light off*
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Pataki: 6:22pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo......you are fast becoming that famous Mazi of Literature/Writing section oh!

Oya, come back kia-kia and wet my tongue with this twist joor!

See how you re-branded your wife (abi na babe) for here! cheesy
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 6:46pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo:
After dinner and a little chit chat, and some lovey dovey mushy moments, we went over to a very nice corner showing a movie.

Games Men Play. .....a Nigerian movie I had once watched before. It was her first time watching it, and that's where the first twist began.

6 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 13, 2013
cheesy

Just pictured baby oyo with his Agbada and tattoo cheek in a romantic gateway!

cool
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2013
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by carmelion(f): 7:22pm On May 13, 2013
Who knows where the fast forward button is?There is a particular scene I want to watch.

*shy*wink
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Pataki: 7:31pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo, we are waiting oh!

Meanwhile, we are dancing Azonto for now.

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2013
Real funny how Coogar and Pataki are supplying us with Visuals. .....interesting.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2013
E ku irin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Caracta(f): 8:16pm On May 13, 2013
Nothing yet? This is injustice!!!! cheesy
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by coogar: 8:18pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo: Real funny how Coogar and Pataki are supplying us with Visuals. .....interesting.

2 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2013
While watching the movie, she had given Me a critical look at one point and she smiled!!!
Reason for her smile was unknown to me until much afterwards.

We spent the rest of the evening gazing at the stars and watching some young ladies doing some nice moves in the pool.
I started having cold feet about getting in that pool the next day.

Getting into the room, time check was ten minutes after ten pm, and I guess I still saw some remnants of the stars in her eyes, really inspiring. At least am getting results for good money well spent already.

All under 18 should please take a hike right now. ....let Baba Oyo not be held responsible for your actions afterwards. .....lol.

I had been asking her while we got into bed, what are the good and bad part of me she had noticed since we were married, what has changed and what had got better.
Its of note that this is exactly part of the reasons why we took this trip, and I was determined to add some Maggi, Curry and Thyme back into this marriage.

My wife told me, how good I was still doing when it comes to listening to her do her talking, making sure she didn't need to ask before I help with her needs, and definitely making sure she had a good helping hand with the upbringing of the kids......I felt on top of the world until POOFFFF................the bad things about me came up !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2013
@baba oyo, weldone, how i wish so many men know how to treat their babes rightly and more romantically, maybe, just maybe, there would have being more sanity in marital relationships.
May God help us all.

#stop keeping us in suspence, we aint watching movie, keep on keeping us update.,

3 Likes

Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo, this suspense na die o sad
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2013
Thank you GreatGod, I hope a lot of men take their lessons from this experience.

My wife told me that since I got a better job, there had been a difference in the tone of my words. I had become a bit commanding, I had rarely used the word "please" and I didn't tell her much about my bank details anymore.
I got a high paying job after finishing masters in Holland and I was earning almost double what used to be. Changed cars, got a better apartment and more allowance for her to spend on the kids.

She also mentioned that I had at a point being a bit corky with the way I treated even my brother who lived in the BQ now.
She mentioned how she had caught me with some condoms in my suit jacket 2yrs ago after my trip back from Holland, and she never asked nor said anything till this night. Arghhhhhhhh, my hand fall, my mouth open, and I noted, I WAS GUILTY AS CHARGED! !!!!

All the energy drink I had taken at the pool side went back into the air, I felt terrible that even though I had told her how holy I was in my cold, lonely room in Holland, she knew how wrong it all was and she never behaved or misbehave in anyway. For over two years? WOMEN !!!!!!!
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by biolabee(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2013
Baba o.. e pe fun aya ati awon omo..
E leyii deru ba niyan ooo

Aya yii o mo gbogbo eleyii sugbon o fi pamo,,, aya rere ni won

E ma binu o .. mo ti polowo aloo yii lori profile mi...

I wish you a fulfilling marriage post cloud nine grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 13, 2013
Baba Oyo was caught in the act without his knowledge. Mama Oyo na real detective o grin
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by armyofone(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2013
I hope men like cougar and Pataki will learn.
Pataki said he did same for his lady, well pineapple juicing was all we heard.
Let see if baby O carried some kegs with him. Okay okay, let me read on.
Re: A Weekend Get-Away With Wifey! !!! by MaziOmenuko: 9:26pm On May 13, 2013
Choi!!! And you all started without me!!!

Make I sit for backrow dey observe proceedings. Who's in charge of pop-corn here?

Pataki: Baba Oyo......you are fast becoming that famous Mazi of Literature/Writing section oh!

Huuh Couple yourself b4 they send us back to the Lit section!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? / Would You Marry Someone Who Proposed With No Ring? / Why Do The Poor Have More Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.