Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss (1091 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / My Oga At Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by gmolen(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2013
The former Lagos State Commandant of Nigeria
Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC, Mr. Shem
Obafaye, who postulated the ”My Oga at the top”
mantra has finally resumed duty as Oyo State
Commandant of the security agency. Obafaye was replaced by Mr. Adesuyi Clement from Oyo State Command after his interview on Channels Television live programme ‘Sunrise’ about two months ago. Since then, no specific assignment was given to him until last week when he was asked to replace Adesuyi officially. In a telephone
conversation with Vanguard, Obafaye promised to discharge his duties with every sense of responsibility. ”I am determined to serve in Oyo State and I know God will help me,” he said.
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/my-oga-at-top-resumes-as-nscdc-oyo-state-boss/.
I am happy for this man o. Thank God the 'oga at the top' mantra did not end his career o.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by a1solution: 9:15pm On May 13, 2013
He should better be technology wise now to avoid further embarassment.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2013
ThankGod for him. At least he can now check mate his over-zealousness. Men like OBJ pretends to be stammerers whenever questions were tough to be dealt with. I hope he learns now that is always a crime for water to pass GARRI O
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by zugoboss(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2013
Happy for him. Good to hear. Some of those youngsters mocking him are the same people failing jamb like crazy

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by emperorhenry(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2013
nigeria oga at the top stil see work after national disgrace. ;Dnigeria oga at the top stil see work after national disgrace.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by Afam4eva(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2013
I don't understand. How does this change anything?
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't understand. How does this change anything?
bro nawa for u o. It does a lot .would u have preferred it if he was axed from service?
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by tpia5: 9:52pm On May 13, 2013
ok now, what next for all his enemies and haters.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by gmolen(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2013
I wish him all the best in Oyo state.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by Afam4eva(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2013
chidindufrank: bro nawa for u o. It does a lot .would u have preferred it if he was axed from service?
What difference does it make whether he's in Lagos or Ibadan. Are they saying that Ibadan deserves less competent people? I assume that they will dismiss him if he's found to be incompetent else they should allow him continue his job as the Lagos commander.

1 Like

Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by gmolen(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2013
a1solution: He should better be technology wise now to avoid further embarassment.
Spot-on
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
What difference does it make whether he's in Lagos or Ibadan. Are they saying that Ibadan deserves less competent people? I assume that they will dismiss him if he's found to be incompetent else they should allow him continue his job as the Lagos commander.
I don't think that stage fright is a sign or symptom of brain drain. Not so many people knows him at Ibadan,he can build his confidence back from there. Moreover scoring 60% of 100 is not "F9" in exam standard. The man only bleep up on the website angle but did very well on other areas.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by Itoroetti(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2013
Hmmmmm.him own better be that.atleast he wasn't sack.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by gmolen(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2013
Though he goofed big time, I strongly believed it was not enough reason to show him the exit door.Good a thing he is still on board.
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by neversaynever(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2013
Even with the error? Good for his family though but the embarrasment won't die easy. But why ibadan? I guess the spotlight won't be much over there
Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by redsun(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2013
That is why nigeria is no working.There always seem to be rooms for incompetent people to be in charge.What makes him suitable for that job is what i don't understand,even when it is obvious that his IQ can not match that of an average child that is growing up in a society where rationality counts.

2 Likes

Re: Oga At The Top Resumes As NSCDC Oyo State Boss by OAM4J: 9:29am On May 14, 2013

(1)

David Cameron To Question Nigerian Leaders On Same-sex Marriage Bill / ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Soon As Jonathan Offers To Give ASUU N1.1TRILLION / When Will Gen. Buhari Change His Ways?- By Wole Olaniyi (saharareporters.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.