Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? (1067 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? by tttn726: 9:52pm On May 13, 2013
Any experiences? Wisdom?
Re: Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? by biolabee(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2013
what do u mean by whining,... like a moskito?

seriously no body will just whine or moan,... there has to be sth
give us more flesh
Re: Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? by tttn726: 10:24pm On May 13, 2013
What if I told you the "woman" says, "after I whine, I'm like...why am I whining..I say to myself...shut up"!
Re: Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? by biolabee(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2013
Do you whining during coi.tus... i was assuming whining like someone who is a nag
Re: Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? by tttn726: 11:06pm On May 13, 2013
rofl!!!

You must be sexed up.

No sex reference here. I mean complaining....never mind...lol
Re: Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? by biolabee(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2013
tttn726: rofl!!!

You must be sexed up.

No sex reference here. I mean complaining....never mind...lol

dude you arethe one confusing,,, undecided

what did you mean by this
tttn726: What if I told you the "woman" says, "after I whine, I'm like...why am I whining..I say to myself...shut up"!

Re: Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? by baby124: 2:16am On May 14, 2013
Will you die if you do what she is complaining about? It may just take you 5mins of your time at the end of the day. grin

(1) (Reply)

Marriagewithout Trust And Commitment / 25 Ways To Show Her You Love Her. / Have You Ever Been Wrongly Accused Or Punished For What You Did Not Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.