Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? (2036 Views)

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Nobody: 4:03am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: For whatever reason, you are so different from other Igbos with the way you communicate. I like the level of your maturiy. You are highly intelligent too.

Was I supposed to take this as a compliment? undecided
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by automaticcarzz: 4:10am On May 14, 2013
nnenna.1:

Was I supposed to take this as a compliment? undecided
Just an opinion of the way political discourse should be. It shouldn't be about insults and rancour. There is way to disagree and still be civil. You've done just that.

1 Like

Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Adejoro74: 4:13am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: Just an opinion of the way political discourse should be. It shouldn't be about insults and rancour. There is way to disagree and still be civil. You've done just that.

You appear quite self-conceited, dude.
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by automaticcarzz: 4:13am On May 14, 2013
Adejoro74:

Can you now recant your ignorant claim that non-Igbos cannot be in govt in Igboland?
You do have problem.
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Adejoro74: 4:15am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: You do have problem.

Well, you can keep wallowing in your ignorance and self conceit. Only f/o/o/l/s do not acknowledge their mistakes.
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by automaticcarzz: 4:20am On May 14, 2013
Adejoro74:

Well, you can keep wallowing in your ignorance and self conceit.
You seem to be angry, troll. There is nothing civil about you. I just read some of your posts and you have charecteristics of a troll. Continue with your hatred of anyone who is not of your tribe. Your username is shows how deceitful of a person you are.
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Adejoro74: 4:21am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: You seem to be angry, troll. There is nothing civil about you. I just read some of your posts and you have charecteristics of a troll. Continue with your hatred of anyone who is not of your tribe. Your username is shows how deceitful of a person you are.

Again, I repeat, only iiddiiootts maintain their ignorance even when corrected. Keep it up.

Who else but an iiddiioott infers that all Igbos they have met (including their girl friend) communicate in a certain way and seem immature, except for one they met online.

1 Like

Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by automaticcarzz: 4:30am On May 14, 2013
Adejoro74:

Again, I repeat, only iiddiiootts maintain their ignorance even when corrected. Keep it up.

Who else but an iiddiioott infers that all Igbos they have met (including their girl friend) communicate in a certain way and seem immature, except for one they met online.
I went through your posts of the past and I can conclude you need mental help. There is so much hate of anyone who is not of the same tribe as you. Seek help little man!
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Adejoro74: 4:36am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: I went through your posts of the past and I can conclude you need mental help. There is so much hate of anyone who is not of the same tribe as you. Seek help little man!

Your own past posts clearly bear you out as a hateful, spiteful man. I am reading them as we speak, and all I see are insults to those who oppose you, blatant dislike for anything Igbo, hatred for Ojukwu whose shoe lace you could not tie, and hatred for Niger Delta people in general, including Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by automaticcarzz: 4:47am On May 14, 2013
Adejoro74:

You own past posts clearly bear you out as hateful, spiteful man. I am reading them as we speak, and all I see are insults to those who oppose you, blatant dislike for anything Igbo, and hatred for Ojukwu whose shoe lace you could not tie.
Ojukwu indeed! Is that all you saw in my post? Ojukwu fought a senseless war he couldn't win, then ran away. Why he took his people to senseless war?
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Adejoro74: 4:48am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: Ojukwu indeed! Is that all you saw in my post? Ojukwu fought a senseless war he couldn't win, then ran away. Why he took his people to senseless war?

You are just a small-minded bigot. Your own past posts clearly bear you out as hateful, spiteful man. I am reading them as we speak, and all I see are insults to those who oppose you, blatant dislike for anything Igbo, hatred for Ojukwu whose shoe lace you could not tie, and hatred for Niger Delta people in general, including Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by automaticcarzz: 4:51am On May 14, 2013
Adejoro74:

You are just a small-minded bigot. Your own past posts clearly bear you out as hateful, spiteful man. I am reading them as we speak, and all I see are insults to those who oppose you, blatant dislike for anything Igbo, hatred for Ojukwu whose shoe lace you could not tie, and hatred for Niger Delta people in general, including Jonathan.
Oh yeah! The same Jonathan I campaigned for and my entire family voted for. He has failed miserably and must go in 2015. I don't support mediocrity.
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by genxris: 4:57am On May 14, 2013
The south west is more made up of equally christians and muslims indigene so it is possible for a governor to come up from any the religion there while the south east is predominantly a christian religion zone and the people feel more comfortable with voting for a christian than a religion they don't pratice and since inception of democracy no muslim has ever contested as a governor in the east.same goes for the north minus middle belt regions who are also mixed like th yorubas

1 Like

Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 14, 2013
genxris: The south west is more made up of equally christians and muslims indigene so it is possible for a governor to come up from any the religion there while the south east is predominantly a christian religion zone and the people feel more comfortable with voting for a christian than a religion they don't pratice and since inception of democracy no muslim has ever contested as a governor in the east.same goes for the north minus middle belt regions who are also mixed like th yorubas

Exactly! Christians make up about 99% of the SE population.
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 14, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA: i think they have a more pressing political problem than the one raised here and that is, will an osu person ever become Governor of eastern states?
you id.ioti.c son of odua the broken headed free faller from heaven have u ever met an osu. Osu have gone on to become governors and generals in Igboland. wat do u know...if i were i start the campaign against the cannibalistic attitude of obas in yoruba. They eat the hearts of their dead predecesors. google it. Operation stop instistutionalized cannibalism should be your major concern. omo ale

1 Like

Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: I have to check on that. If true, that's fantstic gesture.
how come nobody is talking about that commissioner abdulaziz guy in Rochas cabinet. I think there even two muslims in his cabinet.
Re: Will Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi And Enugu Ever Have Muslim Governors? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 14, 2013
automaticcarzz: For whatever reason, you are so different from other Igbos with the way you communicate. I like the level of your maturiy. You are highly intelligent too.
Spare us this you-are-different-from-other-igbos talkie, i am sure she is not the only person youve told that on the internet. stop the patronizing..and be factual with you self..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars / Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Be Fruitful. RCCG Open Heavens. / Ovia Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.