Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Club Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Girls (1044 Views)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / HILARIOUS: Guy Passes Out While Getting A Lap Dance From Club Girls (see Photos / If Your Boyfriend Likes Clubbing, He Is Going To Sleep With Club Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Girls by tbara(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2013
I have a strong liking for hot club girls. I really find some of them satisfying as they know what they qant and save me the stress of routine flirting. funny enough some of this girls date me briefly saying they lije the way I treat them. I have a girlfriend now but sometimes seek these girls from time to time. really need to quit this but its so hard. what do I do.
Re: Club Girls by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 14, 2013
Just have it in mind that if you don't quit now then you can never quit. . .
Plus it is likely to cost you your lady and family in future
Re: Club Girls by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 14, 2013
You are playing with hiv.e no dey show for face anyway 8-)
Re: Club Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2013
go and wash ya head in odo iya alaro.
Re: Club Girls by dmcdad: 4:15pm On May 14, 2013
What do you do? Continue liking them... I think that would help you in the long run. Abi no be so? Abi wetin u dey expect as advice?
Re: Club Girls by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2013
so far you aint married.. ride on broda grin more grease to you elbow grin
Re: Club Girls by premium1: 4:47pm On May 14, 2013
Oh! ♍Ɣ broda in †ђξ Lord, Ʊ ve a girlfrend  Ʊ are still seekin for club girls, datz ʼn✽†̥̥ fair 2 ♈̷̴̩‎υr gurlfrend Ʊ know. Ǻ♍ sure Ʊ will want her to remain faithful to Ʊ and Ʊ will go bananas if Ʊ seee her wit a club guy, abi?
Re: Club Girls by blaise26abj(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2013
stop clubbing.
Re: Club Girls by Enegod(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2013
Marry one of them, since they always make you happy
Re: Club Girls by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 14, 2013
Pls continue, until it starts affecting your relationship Jare. You should even get married and continue seeing the girls. Also make sure you introduce them to your wife one day since you have refused to use your common sense.

Life is short bro, fire on and enjoy yourself while you can. undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Push-up Bras Have Long Found Their Way Into Women’s Fashion / Language Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.