Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu (693 Views)

Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / Aturu Slams Fashola On Lagos Fire Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by LocalChamp: 3:05pm On May 14, 2013
Nasarawa killings: Nigeria has no government – Aturu

Nnenna Ibeh Published: May 14,2013

Mr. Aturu advised Nigerians to be pro-active about their welfare.

The pervasive insecurity across Nigeria points not to the failure of the state, but the absence of a state, radical Lagos lawyer, Bamidele Aturu, said in a statement.

‪”Let no one politicise the madness that is going on in Nigeria: it is not a case of failure of leadership or of the State (as some fancy), but their absence.

“The state is not failing in Nigeria; nor has it failed- it has vanished. Welcome to warlordism of the most virulent kind,” Mr. Aturu said‬.

‪Mr. Aturu who referred to the past week’s killing of scores of police officers by a cult in Nasarawa as scary and paralysing also stated that the killing of police officers carrying out their duty is unacceptable.‬

‪Referring to killing of security operatives in Bama and the release of prisoners from a prison facility, the lawyer concluded that Nigeria has become a banana republic regardless of what those at the helm of affairs think.‬

‪Mr. Aturu who also said that the security agencies are operating in the dark. He admonished Nigerians to brace up and find an alternative to the absence of the state.

“We need to do everything necessary to rescue our stateless-country. If we don’t, we are all in for it.

‪”The truth is that the political elite have lost it completely. The security agencies are merely groping in the dark, while anarchy reigns supreme,” he said.

‪He further called on the Nigerian government to do everything necessary to rescue the kidnapped Rhodes- Vivours family (wife and daughter of a Nigerian Supreme Court judge); threatening to hold them responsible if they are hurt.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/134135-nasarawa-killings-nigeria-has-no-government-aturu.html
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2013
Mr. Aturu again
How about Olaniyi? grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry folks, Aturu means sheep in Igbo and Olaniyi means a useless,good for nothing fella grin grin
Those two names crack me up
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by malc619(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2013
Pls where can I get a licensed gun?? I need to be proactive about my personal security...

cool cool
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by malc619(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2013
babyosisi: Mr. Aturu again

Sorry folks, Aturu means sheep in Igbo and Olaniyi means a useless,good for nothing fella grin grin

^^

Why do some women speak senselessly during their monthly "stuff"??

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 14, 2013
malc619:

^^

Why do some women speak senselessly during their monthly "stuff"??

you say?
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 14, 2013
berem: you say?

Dd u see his first post?
Random,fleeting thoughts
This could be one of the psychia patients they are looking for in Kenya lipsrsealed

malc619: Pls where can I get a licensed gun?? I need to be proactive about my personal security...

cool cool
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Olaolufred(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2013
babyosisi: Mr. Aturu again

SHOULD I TELL YOU WHAT OSISI MEANS IN LUGANDA OR YORUBA?
PLEASE TRY TO DISCUSS ISSUES.
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 14, 2013
Olaolufred:

SHOULD I TELL YOU WHAT OSISI MEANS IN LUGANDA OR YORUBA?
PLEASE TRY TO DISCUSS ISSUES.

Are you an aturu grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Dd u see his first post?
Random,fleeting thoughts
These could be one of the psychia patients they are looking for in Kenya lipsrsealed

Lmao! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Olaolufred(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Are you an aturu grin grin grin grin grin

NO.

I AM OLAOLUFRED

OSISI MEANS GOAT IN LUGANDA. EXACTLY THE PIX YOU ATTACHED.

DOES THAT MAKE YOU A GOAT EXCEPT YOU BEHAVED AS ONE?
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by tpia5: 3:33pm On May 14, 2013
Ijaw people, for God's sake, help your brother have a good government now?

He is the one representing you up there, do not allow his legacy to enter the annals of infamy.
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by holysina(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2013
Babyosis and berem, you guy have got me laughing seriously. But de man's name is funny in Igbo language, wait o, is that his real name! Aturu Olaniyi!! Lwkmh
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 14, 2013
Olaolufred:

NO.

I AM OLAOLUFRED

OSISI MEANS GOAT IN LUGANDA. EXACTLY THE PIX YOU ATTACHED.

DOES THAT MAKE YOU A GOAT EXCEPT YOU BEHAVED AS ONE?

WTF is Luganda?
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by tpia5: 3:46pm On May 14, 2013
holy sina: Babyosis and berem, you guy have got me laughing seriously. But de man's name is funny in Igbo language, wait o, is that his real name! Aturu Olaniyi!! Lwkmh

You will soon laugh out of the other side of your mouth, so laugh very well.
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 14, 2013
berem: WTF is Luganda?

I wonder o
I thought is was a typo at first
Only Luganda grin grin
He will soon talk about Lamerica grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by holysina(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2013
berem: WTF is Luganda?

It got me thinking seriously, I only saw Uganda in Google :p tongue
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by holysina(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2013
tpia@:

You will soon laugh out of the other side of your mouth, so laugh very well.
Who opened the gate for this one!
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by holysina(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2013
babyosisi:

I wonder o
Only Luganda grin grin
Are you kidding me, that guy must come from Jupiter grin
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by tpia5: 4:01pm On May 14, 2013
Doesnt new rule# 1 say dont derail or tribalize threads?

Are the moderators sleeping?
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Olaolufred(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2013
holy sina: .

It got me thinking seriously, I only saw Uganda in Google :p tongue

A LANGUAGE SPOKEN BY THE UGANDA TRIBES IN KAMPALA AND THE ENTIRE MID UGANDA.
HOPE YOU ALL NOW UNDERSTAND.
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Olaolufred(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2013
babyosisi:

I wonder o
Only Luganda grin grin

NOT A TYPO.
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 14, 2013
tpia@:

The mods should be happy
See how the thread has grown and you are here too
I should be thanked for giving life to a moribund thread

Ok make una continue
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 14, 2013
Olaolufred:

A LANGUAGE SPOKEN BY THE UGANDA TRIBES IN KAMPALA AND THE ENTIRE MID UGANDA.
HOPE YOU ALL NOW UNDERSTAND.
Really? I thought its Luanda?
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by tpia5: 4:42pm On May 14, 2013
babyosisi:

The mods should be happy
See how the thread has grown and you are here too
I should be thanked for giving life to a moribund thread

Ok make una continue

you seem very happy, like the cat that got the cream. undecided

are your fellow cowards planning another "ambush"?

I see you're now opening mouth to address me anyhow, you don get wings.

interesting.
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by holysina(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2013
tpia@:

and wants to derail de thread, no one is emphasizing outside the context of the story, we are only deliberating on the mans name, which is also part of the thread. On a more serious note; how do you think a man with such a name will make sense?
Re: Nasarawa Killings: Nigeria Has No Government – Aturu by tpia5: 4:45pm On May 14, 2013
^ if you had paid attention under the tree (same tree your mates attended school and yet still made something of their lives today, unlike you}, you'd know how to start a thread for any rubbish you feel a need to engage in.

(1) (Reply)

"We Swear By Almighty Allah We Will Never Stop Fighting You" - London Attacker / Where Is Our National Security Adviser / 2015: North Shuns Jonathan’s Peace Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.