Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Where Is Our National Security Adviser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our National Security Adviser (696 Views)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our National Security Adviser by joeyfire(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2013
Next month will almost mark a year after the late former National Security Adviser Gen. Azazi was relieved of his duties for incompetence (and of course for speaking out about the BH-PDP connection).

I remember that Azazi came under heavy criticism for his inability to find a solution to the BH menace. Some of us thought that his replacement Col. Sambo Dasuki may be able to make some impact based on his understanding of the north,his being a muslim as well as his general qualities. Sadly we saw the insurgency step up their game with the Baga and Bama incidents being the last straw. Today a state of emergency is in place in three states of the federation as a last ditch effort to contain the crisis.

I just wonder why all the people who cursed Azazi day and night for his incompetence have not said anything about Dasuki's failure.
Re: Where Is Our National Security Adviser by KnowAll(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2013
Dasuki has been sidelined he is just holding that post for political exigencies. That is where GEJ fails as a Executive President in a Presidential System d commander-in-chief should put people in positions where he as d president is comfortable not letting some people dictate to him who should be where.
Re: Where Is Our National Security Adviser by idumuose(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2013
As far as I am concerned Daduki has done nothing since
Assuming the office of NSA.Some folks wil come up to say
That he is doing underground work.under yur watch,d boko
Haram demons nearly took over the NE states.Under yur
Watch the town of Bama and Baga was almost anihiliated.
The guy is nt performing.
Re: Where Is Our National Security Adviser by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2013
Different people or Governments will always have a different approach to the role of NSA

Not a lot has changed since Dasuki took office but please do not judge him based on him not having pronouncements in the media.

Some NSA just prefer to pull the strings from behind the scene.
Re: Where Is Our National Security Adviser by coputa(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2013
It is quite obvious that boko Haram insurgent are predominatly muslims.,.you dont use a fellow muslim to fight his his brother...they are more loyal to their religion than their country.....when an igbo man became the army chief,we saw appreciable progress in the fight against terrorism...withoxt mincing word,Dasuki will definetly mislead the government in this war.....
Re: Where Is Our National Security Adviser by KnowAll(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2013
It is quite obvious that boko Haram insurgent are predominatly muslims.,.you dont use a fellow muslim to fight his his brother...they are more loyal to their religion than their country.....when an igbo man became the army chief,we saw appreciable progress in the fight against terrorism...withoxt mincing word,Dasuki will definetly mislead the government in this war.

Agreed!! This is one of GEJ's failed appointments, hopefully now that the President has grown some ba-lls with SOE, he can correct all his wrong by quietly and systematically replacing those who are not pulling their weights in his regime regardless of which region the person belongs to or come from. cool
Re: Where Is Our National Security Adviser by ikweremilitant: 2:41pm On May 25, 2013
idumuose: As far as I am concerned Daduki has done nothing since
Assuming the office of NSA.Some folks wil come up to say
That he is doing underground work.under yur watch,d boko
Haram demons nearly took over the NE states.Under yur
Watch the town of Bama and Baga was almost anihiliated.
The guy is nt performing.
well if It intrest u dasuki is sleping nd pls don't wake him up o.let him continue to slep.but dis is an eye opeaner to our southern I too know brodas wno always play the so called due process card while our pepl up north choose to fight dirty.ask ur selfs has d north ever cricticised dasuki for once?no reason he's a northana evertn goes but azai was crucified befor his death for any slight security breach nd yet most gulible southernas turn a blind eye to the handwriting on d wall
Re: Where Is Our National Security Adviser by moderatorr: 4:14pm On May 25, 2013
who is dasuki?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Oil Workers Protest Failed Eleme-onne Link Road / My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman / Senator Pius Ewherido, Who Represented Delta Central Senatorial District At The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.