Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly (1495 Views)

Please Help Me Choose Between Golf 3 And Nissan Almera 1995-1998 / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread / Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by motunroyin: 10:09pm On May 14, 2013
please i need u all to initimate me on the best brand of car to go for as a beginner.
apart from nissan that i know a little about, i dont know about bmw and audi. please help me out, is bmw and audi maintananace friendly.
all answer will be highly appreciated.
Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by motunroyin: 11:42pm On May 14, 2013
pls i need response
Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by Nobody: 6:48am On May 15, 2013
Nissan would be my choice for you as a first car.

As your confidence increases then you can upgrade to a BMW. I don't really think Audis are robust enough for Nigerian roads with their mostly front wheel drive layout and complicated suspension/steering bits. Mind you, this is a personal opinion.

Good luck on your search.

2 Likes

Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by ziccoit: 6:52am On May 15, 2013
motunroyin: please i need u all to initimate me on the best brand of car to go for as a beginner.
apart from nissan that i know a little about, i dont know about bmw and audi. please help me out, is bmw and audi maintananace friendly.
all answer will be highly appreciated.

You need to tell us the following;
Year
Engine size
Transmission
Etc
So that people would be able to advise you objectively.
Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by motunroyin: 8:52pm On May 15, 2013
really appreciate ur advice somorin
Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by motunroyin: 8:55pm On May 15, 2013
ziccoit, am looking at 1995-2000 model of these cars cos of my budget and manual will b prefarable. please advice further
Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 20, 2013
Call me so we negotiat,07038009699
Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
my frend pls go for bmw.maintainance ok,fuel economy ok,performance ok,spare parts ok. Wish you all the best.
Re: Bmw/audi And Nissan Which Is Better And Maintanance Friendly by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 23, 2013
a bmw for a starter is not going to be easy to maintain the brand is not common so it is not going to be easy to find a good mecho to work on it for you. i heard german cars are more fun to drive but also complex to fix. i chose a 2003 camry as my first car and its been fun i travel lagos to akure twice every month. im thinking of getting the 2007 audi a4 for the german driving experience. i advise start simple..

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2002 To 2006 Model, Called Big Daddy Or Big For Notin / How True Is Auctionexport / Documents Require When Buying Registered Naija Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.