Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Massob Members Protest In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Members Protest In Onitsha (10207 Views)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2013
Ufeolorun:
Except Asari dokubo is invovled. You would have hailed it with the usual, laughable acronym SS/SE alliance.Amjavascript:void(0); trying to imagine your reaction if you had any of the oil-hugging loud-mouths present at the rally.
cheesy grin

I am a seasoned IGBO MAN, I don't tolorate rubbish in the SE. Talking of alliance, I support allaince when two regions have common goal that will benefit them, they can walk together to achieve it at the polls, or through infrastructure development. Not roaming the streets aimlessly.

I can support assaries political statement when it is aligned with SE political agenda.

That does not mean I support assari saying there will be no nigeria if jonathan is not reelected. But I support a SS and SE strategic planning to produce the next president from either of both regions.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by hardbody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2013
tpia.:

There's nothing to start.

My understanding is there's a liason between them and alhaji asari dokubo, they are both joining forces to fight against nigeria and secede. Now, how is this thing being organized, if they are flying the isreali flag while alhaji dokubo is flying the saudi one, how are the two ideologies and countries being reconciled?

Will dokubo convert to judaism or will the biafrans convert to islam. Or is the union going to be a confederation with both religions holding sway.

How many religions do we have in Nigeria and have we not been cohabiting? some questions do not need answers not just because they are rhetoric its just that they are dumb
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by cfours: 5:16pm On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

They claim they are the lost tribes of Ephraim or Ifram and thats where the name biafra originated from. It means " Come Ifra"......"Bia Ifra". cheesy
So they have earned the right to fly israeli flag and biafra flag side by side.

lol
I've always wondered where dat ugly name came from.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by cfours: 5:21pm On May 15, 2013
these ones are the failed traders who couldn't make it in Lagos or Kano and decided to return to their barren village and dance azonto in d streets. Maybe they think dat waving jewish flag will give them guarantee for Israeli visa grin
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by ktpkool: 5:27pm On May 15, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]
noblezone: The idea, the very idea that someone will march on the streets with Biafran flag in the 2013 (43 years after the war to crush Biafra), simply tells me that it is a matter of time, Biafra will stand tall.

It does not matter the names you can cook up to call them. The Biafran consciousness is gaining momentum. It was not like this 30 year, 20 years or even 10 years ago.

Memoirs to Ojukwu:

Dear Sir,

The movement is still on.
The people are getting more and more bold to state it clearly that they are Biafrans and not Nigerians.
The flag is yet to fly in mast but it is still flying.

Emm, Sir, Nigeria is burning! Nigeria is burning down.
The Jiharists are burning Nigeria down but from the Northern pole.

The President has made the usual broadcast, declaring state of emergency in some states but we know that he is wasting his time.

The killings will continue! The Jihardists are working hard to kill for "Allah" and they hope to be killed in the process so that they could "enjoy paradise as promised to them by the Prophet".

The year 2015 promises to be grand, as the people of the Northern city want the power to control and rule Nigeria at all cost. They have promised us blood if we don't comply.

However, our neighbours (the water people) have replied them in no small terms that it will be blood for blood!

Please, inform Gideon Orkar that his people are waking up at last as they are have been fallen in their numbers to swords and guns of the invaders. They are seriously seeking a handshake with us even as they want to disengage permanently from their task masters.

I know you will want to know the position our neigbours from the western districts: well Sir, they are sitting on the fence for now. We are not sure of what they are thinking yet.

i will keep you posted.

U r dangerous!!!!!!!! Who tell u say we dey sit 4 fence? We r waiting 2 pack all of una war spoilt.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 15, 2013
hardbody:

How many religions do we have in Nigeria and have we not been cohabiting? some questions do not need answers not just because they are rhetoric its just that they are dumb

hey, maybe you folks will bring about the much sought after lasting middle east peace, nothing is impossible.

you might broker a ceasefire between isreal and saudi, since you love them pass.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Plshavmercyamen: 6:25pm On May 15, 2013
This show of shame,joblessness and stupidity can only happen in a state where MISS PETER OBI is incharge. I dare these clowns to try this nonsense in Imo state where their leader(uwazuruike) hails from and taste d other side of the COMMANDER GENERAL OF RESCUE MISSION.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by NEMEREM4EVA(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2013
CHINEKE GBUKWA UNU
BIAFRA MUST STAND IN THE NAME OF CHINEKE AMEN AND AMEN

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2013
NEMEREM4EVA: CHINEKE GBUKWA UNU
BIAFRA MUST STAND IN THE NAME OF CHINEKE AMEN AND AMEN

What are you doing now? How much do u have in your account?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by eggheaders(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2013
that female handbag got me loling.abi na the one wey dem Oga carry go ivory coast be that lols.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by kwajahafiz(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: And the governor allowed these jobless entities to disrupt business activities in the state?

They dare not try it in enugu.

I guess ur right to ur soverignty has been flushed down the toilet, or r u just clueless?...
Yes, they will b well recieved in Enugu.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by EasternLeopard: 8:19pm On May 15, 2013
46years ago only Igbos & few minority groups clamoured 4 separation. But today d secession ideal is gradually embraced over Nigeria 2 d point that strange flags are hoisted in d North just like 1966 and was brought down when Gowon took power. What if Arewa loses 2015 will they secede
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by meforyou1(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2013
This isreali flag and the man dancing azonto picture has benn here since time immemorial. D Ops upload it whenever they mention biafra. And I can't remember isreal supporting biafra but tanzania and haiti did for sure. If igbos want to go their seperate ways, then why don't u let us go? Is this marriage 'of the irreconciables forged by lord lugard and named by lord lugard's girlfriend' by force? U hate igbos, call them all sorts of names, yet u don't want us to go our seperate ways. Haba
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by mekaboy(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2013
kwajahafiz:

I guess ur right to ur soverignty has been flushed down the toilet, or r u just clueless?...
Yes, they will b well recieved in Enugu.

You are right, the police and army are ready to receive them. Let them come.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by automaticcarzz: 8:53pm On May 15, 2013
me_for_you: This isreali flag and the man dancing azonto picture has benn here since time immemorial. D Ops upload it whenever they mention biafra. And I can't remember isreal supporting biafra but tanzania and haiti did for sure. If igbos want to go their seperate ways, then why don't u let us go? Is this marriage 'of the irreconciables forged by lord lugard and named by lord lugard's girlfriend' by force? U hate igbos, call them all sorts of names, yet u don't want us to go our seperate ways. Haba
Heck! Start refusing government alocations so everyone can start taking you serious. You want the Presidency of Nigeria, at the same time you want your own country (Biafra). Make up your minds because no one knows what you really want. May God purnish whoever not letting you go your own way. Annoying ranting!
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2013
automaticcarzz: Heck! Start refusing government alocations so everyone can start taking you serious. You want the Presidency of Nigeria, at the same time you want your own country (Biafra). Make up your minds because no one knows what you really want. May God purnish whoever not letting you go your own way. Annoying ranting!

First appeal to your govt to let us manage our own resources because part of that "allocation" is our duly recognized revenue and resource. Rather than starting top to down, let's start with bottom to top. You cannot take what's ours, yet you don't want us to take the allocation due to us... nonsense.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by automaticcarzz: 9:13pm On May 15, 2013
manny4life:

First appeal to your govt to let us manage our own resources because part of that "allocation" is our duly recognized revenue and resource. Rather than starting top to down, let's start with bottom to top. You cannot take what's ours, yet you don't want us to take the allocation due to us... nonsense.
Which government? The same government you are part of right now. Did you vote in last last elections? Igbos don't need to participate in any election such as house of rep, senate, governorship, and local election if you don't want to be part of Nigeria. Just stop to participate in whatever we do in Nigeria so that the government can start to take you serious. I promise you if you do what I just suggested, everyone will see that you mean business. Better still, declare another and let's see who wins.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2013
automaticcarzz: Which government? The same government you are part of right now. Did you vote in last last elections? Igbos don't need to participate in any election such as house of rep, senate, governorship, and local election if you don't want to be part of Nigeria. Just stop to participate in whatever we do in Nigeria so that the government can start to take you serious. I promise you if you do what I just suggested, everyone will see that you mean business. Better still, declare another and let's see who wins.

As much as I wanting to refrain from being aggressive, being subtle with you will suffice for now, what that means is descending to your level of reasoning so I can educate you. You seem to have lost the memo on the definition of "governance".

Same government for the people, and by the people, YES same government. It's not whether I voted but 40million + South Easterners did. In as long as we're still bound by the same 1914 contractual obligation, united under the guise of "manufactured freedom", then all you have listed is pretty much "NONSENSE". Like I told you, think from the bottom up and not top to bottom. If u want to destroy a house, a building, or whatever, even the human body, you got to start from the inside, from the ground up, otherwise, same rule applies.

As much as we hate this forced marriage, "BY LAW", we're entitled to exercise our rights as provided by the Constitution. People can still exercise their right, yet clamor for separation. Hongkong did it, South Sudan did, the former USSR split as well, and the list continues. Think with your brains bro, if u don't want participation, then apply exclusion. As long as the binding agreement including the Constitution is still present, and hasn't been DISSOLVED, whether you choose to abstain from participation or not, that's irrelevant. So if u want SE not participating, start from the bottom by dissolving that "ENFORCED UNITY", at least as a prelim for now.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 15, 2013

[img]http://www.abna.ir/a/uploads//162%5C8%5C162815.jpg[/img]

just asking!
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2013

which group will win?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by automaticcarzz: 9:36pm On May 15, 2013
manny4life:

As much as I wanting to refrain from being aggressive, being subtle with you will suffice for now, what that means is descending to your level of reasoning so I can educate you. You seem to have lost the memo on the definition of "governance".

Same government for the people, and by the people, YES same government. It's not whether I voted but 40million + South Easterners did. In as long as we're still bound by the same 1914 contractual obligation, united under the guise of "manufactured freedom", then all you have listed is pretty much "NONSENSE". Like I told you, think from the bottom up and not top to bottom. If u want to destroy a house, a building, or whatever, even the human body, you got to start from the inside, from the ground up, otherwise, same rule applies.

As much as we hate this forced marriage, "BY LAW", we're entitled to exercise our rights as provided by the Constitution. People can still exercise their right, yet clamor for separation. Hongkong did it, South Sudan did, the former USSR split as well, and the list continues. Think with your brains bro, if u don't want participation, then apply exclusion. As long as the binding agreement including the Constitution is still present, and hasn't been DISSOLVED, whether you choose to abstain from participation or not, that's irrelevant. So if u want SE not participating, start from the bottom by dissolving that "ENFORCED UNITY", at least as a prelim for now.
There is no need to be angry because you haven't heard what you would have loved to hear from me. There are Igbos in every corner of Nigeria government. Until those officials decide to say enough is enough, status quo remains.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2013
automaticcarzz: There is no need to be angry because you haven't heard what you would have loved to hear from me. There are Igbos in every corner of Nigeria government. Until those officials decide to say enough is enough, status quo remains.

Angry about what exactly? cheesy cheesy

Don't get it twisted, neither your words nor mine are relevant in the scheme of things, so don't get it all mixed up. You're right, status quo remain, and status quo will continue until an aggressive approach is taken which includes annulling the divisive and fraudulent contract we have and NOT your ideology.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by automaticcarzz: 10:01pm On May 15, 2013
manny4life:

Angry about what exactly? cheesy cheesy

Don't get it twisted, neither your words nor mine are relevant in the scheme of things, so don't get it all mixed up. You're right, status quo remain, and status quo will continue until an aggressive approach is taken which includes annulling the divisive and fraudulent contract we have and NOT your ideology.

I really want the Igbos to eventually go their own way if that is the only way to get the lasting peace the true Nigerians deserve. The background noises getting too much for most of us who really love Nigeria and want to continue the marriage. The fastest way to break this marriage which is not working is to declare war and defeat Nigeria. Completely refraining from all Nigeria's elections and rejection of all government allocations are other options to fast-track your agitation for Biafra. Sky is the limit if you can do all the suggestions listed above.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2013
automaticcarzz:

I really want the Igbos to eventually go their own way if that is the only way to get the lasting peace the true Nigerians deserve. The background noises getting too much for most of us who really love Nigeria and want to continue the marriage. The fastest way to break this marriage which is not working is to declare war and defeat Nigeria. Completely refraining from all Nigeria's elections and rejection of all government allocations are other options to fast-track your agitation for Biafra. Sky is the limit if you can do all the suggestions listed above.

Believe me, most Igbos want their own country, and the only way to do this is to dissolve the union. Rather than declaring war since the first one wasn't successful, since the background noises are really working those of you who love Nigeria, start out with petitioning to your house of reps, we're already doing that. The moment we all begin to raise aware - for and against, we all can agree to dissolve and remove the eastern Nigeria from the Nigerian Project, PRAISE BE TO HIS NAME.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Dibiachukwu: 10:14pm On May 15, 2013
Listen. Biafran flag or better still igbo flag would be hoisted in alaigbo again. Alaigbo free from the disease of cow people and their majiri friends. Alaigbo without a single spy in it. Alaigbo that would take its place as the greatest nation in history. Igbo married to foreigners, living with foreigners or exploiting foreigners are the Igbo that are scared of the emergence of an alaigbo free from the tentacles of moronic foreigners. Didn't chukwu warn you of such abominations?
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by automaticcarzz: 10:23pm On May 15, 2013
manny4life:

Believe me, most Igbos want their own country, and the only way to do this is to dissolve the union. Rather than declaring war since the first one wasn't successful, since the background noises are really working those of you who love Nigeria, start out with petitioning to your house of reps, we're already doing that. The moment we all begin to raise aware - for and against, we all can agree to dissolve and remove the eastern Nigeria from the Nigerian Project, PRAISE BE TO HIS NAME.

The people who would have helped to actualize the Igbos agitation for Biafra are currently making it in Nigeria government. I am talking about the Governors, the Chukwumerijes, the Ekweremadus, the Ubas, Nzeribes, Inwuanyawuns, Orji Kalus and so on. When was the last time you heard those names listed clamour for Biafra? Until those Igbos officials say no more, the status quo remains. I hate to break it you that there are many Igbo men and women who are ready to take over from the Ekweremadus and prefer status quo. Only common man of Igbo heritage are clamouring for actualization of Biafra.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 15, 2013
me_for_you: This isreali flag and the man dancing azonto picture has benn here since time immemorial. D Ops upload it whenever they mention biafra. And I can't remember isreal supporting biafra but tanzania and haiti did for sure. If igbos want to go their seperate ways, then why don't u let us go? Is this marriage 'of the irreconciables forged by lord lugard and named by lord lugard's girlfriend' by force? U hate igbos, call them all sorts of names, yet u don't want us to go our seperate ways. Haba
i did nt upload that azonto pics

Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2013
automaticcarzz:

The people who would have helped to actualize the Igbos agitation for Biafra are currently making it in Nigeria government. I am talking about the Governors, the Chukwumerijes, the Ekweremadus, the Ubas, Nzeribes, Inwuanyawuns, Orji Kalus and so on. When was the last time you heard those names listed clamour for Biafra? Until those Igbos officials say no more, the status quo remains. I hate to break it you that there are many Igbo men and women who are ready to take over from the Ekweremadus and prefer status quo. Only common man of Igbo heritage are clamouring for actualization of Biafra.

Going by your awful logic, in you lovely Nigerian Project, isn't it the "select few", that control the nations resources? So let me guess, because the select few are comfortable, they speak for the more than 90% of Nigerians who are "common man"? Smh, what an awful, warped logic.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by automaticcarzz: 10:29pm On May 15, 2013
manny4life:

Going by your awful logic, in you lovely Nigerian Project, isn't it the "select few", that control the nations resources? So let me guess, because the select few are comfortable, they speak for the more than 90% of Nigerians who are "common man"? Smh, what an awful, warped logic.

Select few indeed!
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by rafindo(m): 1:08am On May 16, 2013
noblezone: The idea, the very idea that someone will march on the streets with Biafran flag in the 2013 (43 years after the war to crush Biafra), simply tells me that it is a matter of time, Biafra will stand tall.

It does not matter the names you can cook up to call them. The Biafran consciousness is gaining momentum. It was not like this 30 year, 20 years or even 10 years ago.

Memoirs to Ojukwu:

Dear Sir,

The movement is still on.
The people are getting more and more bold to state it clearly that they are Biafrans and not Nigerians.
The flag is yet to fly in mast but it is still flying.

Emm, Sir, Nigeria is burning! Nigeria is burning down.
The Jiharists are burning Nigeria down but from the Northern pole.

The President has made the usual broadcast, declaring state of emergency in some states but we know that he is wasting his time.

The killings will continue! The Jihardists are working hard to kill for "Allah" and they hope to be killed in the process so that they could "enjoy paradise as promised to them by the Prophet".

The year 2015 promises to be grand, as the people of the Northern city want the power to control and rule Nigeria at all cost. They have promised us blood if we don't comply.

However, our neighbours (the water people) have replied them in no small terms that it will be blood for blood!

Please, inform Gideon Orkar that his people are waking up at last as they are have been fallen in their numbers to swords and guns of the invaders. They are seriously seeking a handshake with us even as they want to disengage permanently from their task masters.

I know you will want to know the position our neigbours from the western districts: well Sir, they are sitting on the fence for now. We are not sure of what they are thinking yet.

i will keep you posted.
.guy i am a nimo guy,mark my word if biafra ever exist i will sweep sahara desert.laughs in swahili
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by rafindo(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2013
jmoore:

Excluding me and many other Igbos. Biafra is a failed dream!!

MASSOB should go and find jobs for its men and burn this ambition of theirs.
.speak for self deluded minds attract,first law of idlness.
Re: Massob Members Protest In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:20am On May 16, 2013
@ dibiachukwu why do they carry lady handbags?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje / Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A / Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.