Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,138 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (276999 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Aafulenu(f): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
walearoy:
Please i need GMAT 2014, wanna read for this test

please dont let dem start again ohhh!!!

lol

2014 indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by TheBeam(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
I wasn't gonna do this but after the prank Aafulenu pulled, I will now. Guys, the fact that you are confident in your abilities does not mean it is the right approach. For some ppl asking for GMATS is how they best prepare and pass tests and if you don't understand why they do it just ignore them instead of insults and stigmatization.

Ho there, I wanna talk to that one guy/lady who has been "shamelessly" begging for materials here. I say, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!!
You are just anxious to succeed and by God you will! Beg, scream, shout, cry just get what you want and pass the recruitment process, then these same ppl will start sending u PMs next year on "how is FB training school like"?

Let the abuses flow; IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, DEAR CANDIDATE, IF YOU ARE DETERMINED ENOUGH AND YOU SPEND AS MUCH TIME STUDYING THE MATERIALS AS YOU SPEND ASKING AROUND FOR THEM, YOU'LL SURELY PASS.

TO BUTTRESS MY POINTS ABOVE, THERE ARE SOME REALLY NICE SHL FORMAT QUESTIONS I GOT IN ANOTHER THREAD AND USED FOR THE WFMC CONDUCTED HERITAGE BANK TEST. I SAW A LOT OF THEIR QUESTIONS THERE VERBATIM AND I'M GOING TO BE SHARING WITH AS MANY AS DROP THEIR E-MAILS HERE.

Cheers....

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kcpumpin(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
One of my most favorite online / offline buddy 'The Beam' has spoken..
All should better listen.. BigUps bro. U did a nice job there.. cool
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by TheBeam(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
kcpumpin: One of my most favorite online / offline buddy 'The Beam' has spoken..
All should better listen.. BigUps bro. U did a nice job there.. cool

KC! Far too kind baas.....

Just amazed at how intolerant people are of others' weaknesses and these are people with similar condition to theirs! It's these same guys who'll become politicians tomorrow now, how will they not feel
"If I struggled to be where I am I don't see any reason to help anyone out, let them struggle too"
Life'd be much more simpler and better if we all just tried to tolerate others' weaknesses and I should know, I was worse than this once.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kcpumpin(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
The Beam:

Just amazed at how intolerant people are of others' weaknesses and these are people with similar condition to theirs! It's these same guys who'll become politicians tomorrow now, how will they not feel
"If I struggled to be where I am I don't see any reason to help anyone out, let them struggle too"
Life'd be much more simpler and better if we all just tried to tolerate others' weaknesses and I should know, I was worse than this once.

The Beam, believe me I totally understand where your concerns lie. Well I once commented on a similar issue once on a different thread. Well any1 who wants material has a right to get it.
However, u must also show some emparthy for the ever increasing derailing of job threads with request of test materials littering about the room. I believe with an objective view on the matter you may not entirely blame those agitators..
However as a discussion forum nairaland is, anybody has a right to seek for any help affordable..
So in conclusion, your sermon is still very much spot on.. cool
Folks should learn.. The Beam the wise one has spoken.. cool
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by theod: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
@ the beam. Abeg here is my email..theod521@ yahoo.com. Bless u!!!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by TheBeam(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
kcpumpin:

The Beam, believe me I totally understand where your concerns lie. Well I once commented on a similar issue once on a different thread. Well any1 who wants material has a right to get it.
However, u must also show some emparthy for the ever increasing derailing of job threads with request of test materials littering about the room. I believe with an objective view on the matter you may not entirely blame those agitators..
However as a discussion forum nairaland is, anybody has a right to seek for any help affordable..
So in conclusion, your sermon is still very much spot on..

Me am not there with all these ur titles oh, don't let hefty guys come and be slapping me under Lagos bridges oh.

I understand how seeing "new" and finding out it's nothing but someone else asking for material can be frustrating, but just let folks just try and weigh their frustrations against the hope and quest of their fellow man to develop himself.
If him no try una go say him no try, him still dey try una still dey tok say e too try.....I taya oh!

If it was their brother trying 2 prepare for that Test, will they shut him down?
Please let's all try and be more understanding.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kayce19: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls kindly forward that shl material to me the beam. Kayce008@gmail.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
the Beam, infact u shld b called d pillar... Abeg see my own email bo....erique333@gmail.com u too much, grattitudes man
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
The Beam: I wasn't gonna do this but after the prank Aafulenu pulled, I will now. Guys, the fact that you are confident in your abilities does not mean it is the right approach. For some ppl asking for GMATS is how they best prepare and pass tests and if you don't understand why they do it just ignore them instead of insults and stigmatization.

Ho there, I wanna talk to that one guy/lady who has been "shamelessly" begging for materials here. I say, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!!
You are just anxious to succeed and by God you will! Beg, scream, shout, cry just get what you want and pass the recruitment process, then these same ppl will start sending u PMs next year on "how is FB training school like"?

Let the abuses flow; IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, DEAR CANDIDATE, IF YOU ARE DETERMINED ENOUGH AND YOU SPEND AS MUCH TIME STUDYING THE MATERIALS AS YOU SPEND ASKING AROUND FOR THEM, YOU'LL SURELY PASS.

TO BUTTRESS MY POINTS ABOVE, THERE ARE SOME REALLY NICE SHL FORMAT QUESTIONS I GOT IN ANOTHER THREAD AND USED FOR THE WFMC CONDUCTED HERITAGE BANK TEST. I SAW A LOT OF THEIR QUESTIONS THERE VERBATIM AND I'M GOING TO BE SHARING WITH AS MANY AS DROP THEIR E-MAILS HERE.

Cheers....

Beam pls share with me on nonklik@gmail.com. Cheers!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by jadepinkett(f): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
tongue :Dwe don start again grin.... me too sha. I wan pass dis test o... jeidepinkett@gmail.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by omobabaade: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
@mr beam kindly forward d materials 2 me dipsyontop@gmail.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by walearoy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Walearoy@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by omoguess: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
@ mr. Beam, pls send to omoguess84@gmail.com Thanx Bro.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by ayobo1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mr beam pls forwad d material to me oh, pls God bless u. ayclem01@gmail.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Aafulenu(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
The Beam: I wasn't gonna do this but after the prank Aafulenu pulled, I will now. Guys, the fact that you are confident in your abilities does not mean it is the right approach. For some ppl asking for GMATS is how they best prepare and pass tests and if you don't understand why they do it just ignore them instead of insults and stigmatization.

Cheers....

hi beam,
nobody is castigating anyone, please if u want to help, y dont u send it to all those who have already written their email addy here? @least form page 6 to pg13 is full of addy. am very sure they will be grateful.

cheers!!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Aafulenu(f): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
and least i forget, send to me too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by FirstPrinciple(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
The Beam:

@Beam pls i wouldn't mind if you send to me as well. here is my email first_principle@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Kingspin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Let sombody open up on this gmat pz no matter how little thankz.send at chimaxtop2@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by premium1: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls, I beg sir.kindly help to send to my email bOx.debis4real@yAhoo.com.BLessings!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Ujunk: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
pls mr beam, any material that is usefull pls send @ ujunkg@gmail.com thanks
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by desoul2004(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls i need d GMAT- ugwu.c.anthony@gmail.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by emmaxcojil: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2013

Cheers....

Great Guy Mr Beam.... Pls send the SHL materials to scholarstic87@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by mytym(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2013

Cheers....

@beam pls i'm interested pls inbox to oludarep@hotmail.com beam the light bro...
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by cnaustyano(m): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2013
here is my email, mr. beam: austinenwaelugoc@yahoo.com, send it 2me 2, tanx bunch
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by samik900(m): 1:13am On Jun 14, 2013
ricky alphonsus: the Beam, infact u shld b called d pillar... Abeg see my own email bo....erique333@gmail.com u too much, grattitudes man
samike901@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Pachesky(m): 5:12am On Jun 14, 2013
abeg beam forward same to niceprinck@yahoo.com..thanks man
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2013
?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by olasquare22: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2013
m
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by cheeky09: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2013
@The Beam, God bless u.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by spicychic847(f): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2013
@The beam, me too spicychic847@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by annastacia15(f): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2013

Cheers....

Plz can u kindly send me the shl materials. Email is anniefianzo@yahoo.com
Thank you muchos!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.