Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (277000 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by casiello(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by egoakolam(f): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Plese send to nonny4luv2004@yahoo.com. Thanks Beam
The Beam: I wasn't gonna do this but after the prank Aafulenu pulled, I will now. Guys, the fact that you are confident in your abilities does not mean it is the right approach. For some ppl asking for GMATS is how they best prepare and pass tests and if you don't understand why they do it just ignore them instead of insults and stigmatization.

Ho there, I wanna talk to that one guy/lady who has been "shamelessly" begging for materials here. I say, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!!
You are just anxious to succeed and by God you will! Beg, scream, shout, cry just get what you want and pass the recruitment process, then these same ppl will start sending u PMs next year on "how is FB training school like"?

Let the abuses flow; IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, DEAR CANDIDATE, IF YOU ARE DETERMINED ENOUGH AND YOU SPEND AS MUCH TIME STUDYING THE MATERIALS AS YOU SPEND ASKING AROUND FOR THEM, YOU'LL SURELY PASS.

TO BUTTRESS MY POINTS ABOVE, THERE ARE SOME REALLY NICE SHL FORMAT QUESTIONS I GOT IN ANOTHER THREAD AND USED FOR THE WFMC CONDUCTED HERITAGE BANK TEST. I SAW A LOT OF THEIR QUESTIONS THERE VERBATIM AND I'M GOING TO BE SHARING WITH AS MANY AS DROP THEIR E-MAILS HERE.

Cheers....
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by prisydams: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=The Beam]I wasn't gonna do this but after the prank Aafulenu pulled, I will now. Guys, the fact that you are confident in your abilities does not mean it is the right approach. For some ppl asking for GMATS is how they best prepare and pass tests and if you don't understand why they do it just ignore them instead of insults and stigmatization.

Ho there, I wanna talk to that one guy/lady who has been "shamelessly" begging for materials here. I say, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!!
You are just anxious to succeed and by God you will! Beg, scream, shout, cry just get what you want and pass the recruitment process, then these same ppl will start sending u PMs next year on "how is FB training school like"?

Let the abuses flow; IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, DEAR CANDIDATE, IF YOU ARE DETERMINED ENOUGH AND YOU SPEND AS MUCH TIME STUDYING THE MATERIALS AS YOU SPEND ASKING AROUND FOR THEM, YOU'LL SURELY PASS.

TO BUTTRESS MY POINTS ABOVE, THERE ARE SOME REALLY NICE SHL FORMAT QUESTIONS I GOT IN ANOTHER THREAD AND USED FOR THE WFMC CONDUCTED HERITAGE BANK TEST. I SAW A LOT OF THEIR QUESTIONS THERE VERBATIM AND I'M GOING TO BE SHARING WITH AS MANY AS DROP THEIR E-MAILS HERE.

Cheers....[/quote
@beams, pls send to prisydams@yahoo.co.uk. Appreciate
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by nerije: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2013
Pls mr Beam I also need d material dis is my email address
tomitino4love@yahoo.com
I will also appreciate if I can get 2007 GMAT material.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by chiv: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2013
thanks, the beam
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by sunmibola1: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2013
Pls send to distech006@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by nerije: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2013
@oscar_XXX,pl fwd me a copy of GMAT2007 to my email
tomitino4love@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by scarletdp(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Sup beam, pls send to me too scarlet4evercute@yahoo.com thanks n God bless
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Inioluwa01(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2013
Bros mii,i dey wif u on dis too...please,kindly send me d material too...my email addy is INIJOSH606@GMAIL.COM..fnks a million.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2013
Mr beam...u made a world of sense there! Pls send to friendlike007@yahoo.com. Thanks man!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by OCTAVO: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2013
Kindly remember me too. @gmail.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2013
walearoy: Walearoy@yahoo.com
Bros no vex o. Tot u've gotten a job.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Bensonn: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2013
nwaribe:
Bros no vex o. Tot u've gotten a job.

with which company?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Bensonn: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by TheBeam(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2013
Hi all,

Sent to everyone who requested so far.

Kindly assist in forwarding to others too.

@ Aafulenu: I thought u were joking too but if u check the previous pages on the thread, u'll see that "somebody did castigate somebody".
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by olusola009: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Beam I will be glad if I can also get the material, here is my email olusolaoladimeji@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Seye25(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, lets be careful. Since the tym i dropped my e-mail on this thread, i av bin receiving different scma messages dat i av never received before. Such as a lady requesting for a date, i won some lottery, i got an international scholarship, international company offering me a job without interview requesting me to pay some amount etc. They are just too many. For those who loves themselves and dont want to be a victim of scammers, stop dropping ur e-mails for someone who wouldnt send u any materials. Go to the internet and download it urself. U can also pay a token to get dem online as the d case may be
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kayce19: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2013
Bensonn: Mr Beam, abeg send to me bros, onyekaben68@yahoo.com
Bros are u not a diamondbank hopeful. Chill na play I dey play o
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by TheBeam(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Seye25: Fellow Nairalanders, lets be careful. Since the tym i dropped my e-mail on this thread, i av bin receiving different scma messages dat i av never received before. Such as a lady requesting for a date, i won some lottery, i got an international scholarship, international company offering me a job without interview requesting me to pay some amount etc. They are just too many. For those who loves themselves and dont want to be a victim of scammers, stop dropping ur e-mails for someone who wouldnt send u any materials. Go to the internet and download it urself. U can also pay a token to get dem online as the d case may be

Baas,
This is a public forum,of course scammers will monitor details and use it for fraud.
That's why it's best to have an e-mail address dedicated for sites such as these, e-mail accounts are free! Primary e-mail accounts in which u receive sensitive information should never be used, that's a natural precaution that u failed to take.

@ All,
Please let's all learn from Seye's case. DOn't drop ur primary e-mail accounts here. In fact if ur Nairaland a/c is linked 2 ur Primary e-mail u might wanna junk that one and open a new one to protect ur anonymity. You cannot be too security conscious esp in this period of kidnappings....

Cheers.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by TheBeam(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
AND PLEASE EVERYONE:

IT'S "THE BEAM"

NOT "OGA BEAM" OR "MR BEAM" OR "AFAA BEAM" OR "PASTOR BEAM" OR "BROS BEAM" OR "CHAIRMAN BEAM"

ABEG GOD NO GO SPOIL UR OWN OH! MAKE I NO COME GO JAM ANY OF UNA FOR INTERVIEW FINISH UNA GO DEY CALL ME BROS SO TAY RECRUITERS GO DEY TAKE "SENIOR CANDIDATE" EYE LOOK PERSON, IF I COME COMOT MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE DEM GO DEY FOLLOW ME ARGUE SAY I MUST OLD PASS DAT!!!

IN FACT CALL ME "ABURO"!!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by jonath0012(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
The Beam:

Baas,
This is a public forum,of course scammers will monitor details and use it for fraud.
That's why it's best to have an e-mail address dedicated for sites such as these, e-mail accounts are free! Primary e-mail accounts in which u receive sensitive information should never be used, that's a natural precaution that u failed to take.

@ All,
Please let's all learn from Seye's case. DOn't drop ur primary e-mail accounts here. In fact if ur Nairaland a/c is linked 2 ur Primary e-mail u might wanna junk that one and open a new one to protect ur anonymity. You cannot be too security conscious esp in this period of kidnappings....

Cheers.
. Thanks mr Beam. Your valuable advice is taken. Please, kindly send me the shl materials to this e-mail: jonathangbenga@ymail.com. God bless you!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
@the beam
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by TheBeam(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
jonath0012: . Thanks mr Beam. Your valuable advice is taken. Please, kindly send me the shl materials to this e-mail: jonathangbenga@ymail.com. God bless you!

Sent.

BROS! Una no dey hear word oh...... "Beam" or "The Beam" is enough.
Don't add Mr. or indeed any title b4 my name abeg. When my campaign mny don complete, I go call all of una 2 come dey help me shout "Honorable".
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by OCTAVO: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thank you THE BEAM. Got it!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by FirstPrinciple(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
The Beam:

Sent.

BROS! Una no dey hear word oh...... "Beam" or "The Beam" is enough.
Don't add Mr. or indeed any title b4 my name abeg. When my campaign mny don complete, I go call all of una 2 come dey help me shout "Honorable".
@Beam thanks a lot ... you are a man of your words. may God Almighty bless you.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bibiji(f): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
The Beam help a sis here, bibiji234@gmail.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by cheeky09: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thank you The Beam.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Fynestboi: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abeg i Nid am to.. Adenikebolujaiye@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by chypotenti(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Please I need it too Alaskab2k@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Geepoo: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Bros,abeg me sef need am dis is my email babagee16@gmail.com tanxs
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by soldierAnt(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mr. The Beam, please can you share the SHL on 4shared please and post the link. Not all are fine wIth sharing their email addresses online. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.