Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? (24857 Views)

Where Can One Buy A High Performance Oil Filter / . / What Is The Difference Between Premium Wheels And Alloy Wheels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by fotodaddy: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2008
Touareg V8:

fotodaddy, I hope you are not suggesting that our brothers and sisters use paint thinners in their vehicles shocked angry sad embarassed

V8, That exactly what I am suggesting!!!! grin grin grin

However, I stated that this brand of thinner has Toluene and Xylene only as ingredients and these are the main constituenets for Octane booster
. I refer you to all the excerpts I pasted for you (with references) in my earlier postes on this thread. I did not say use paint thinner as there are so many other thinnners (even water is a thinner for emulsion paints) but use Toluene. And if you find a thinner wit Touene then all the best to you!! cool cool
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by Kashif(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
fotodaddy:

V8, That exactly what I am suggesting!!!! grin grin grin

However, I stated that this brand of thinner has Toluene and Xylene only as ingredients and these are the main constituenets for Octane booster
. I refer you to all the excerpts I pasted for you (with references) in my earlier postes on this thread. I did not say use paint thinner as there are so many other thinnners (even water is a thinner for emulsion paints) but use Toluene. And if you find a thinner wit Touene then all the best to you!! cool cool

Are you serious about this?
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by fotodaddy: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
What do you think!!!!

Its not rocket science!!! The active ingredient in Octane Boosters is Toluene!!! and Xylene!!! So if you want to pay 3K for branding and a nice bottle, please do.

Read through the thread!!!
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
he is dead serious, me i go get myself , some exact thinners grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its good to be an engineer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
This thread gives a new meaning to our (Nigerian Culture) of 'anything goes', and our poor 'maintenance culture'

I wish you guys all this best - You're going to need it
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by fotodaddy: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
Touareg V8:

This thread gives a new meaning to our (Nigerian Culture) of 'anything goes', and our poor 'maintenance culture'

I wish you guys all this best - You're going to need it
[color=#990000][/color]

Na you sabi!!! grin So you think say I go school for how many years so I go fit rely on sales men and their antics grin grin

Abi na your money I take buy my motor!!! Or maybe nkc borrow money from you!!!

Just becos we use brain power to blow out your 3K per bottle "Toluene in a fancy bottle" product, na him you come dey yab our originality. Well na you sabi. Make you dey use the booster for your v8, me I go use my thinner for my 4.0. Alls well that end well!!!

Colo mentality!!! grin grin cool cool
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
grin grin grin

v8 dont be vexed oh

lets say for a sec, fotodaddy does not know much on this things he posted, me after intensive reading and extra every every, during which i saw where to get ur nulon if i want, from jand, i decided, that 1 gallon of toluene, will be better off with me, i am even planning on buying octane readers , so that if i buy fuel, i will come home, measure d octane power and do d maths, and add neccesary toluene, and xylene, in d percentage i want, and kabbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, kaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm. grin grin grin grin

so worry not, its our car, and our headache, reason been simply that yur nulon is not cost effective AT ALL, so y pay for branding,

if i vex sef, i fit begin my own branding

so worry not bro, just pray for us grin grin grin so that we dont start our own branding grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
Calm down dear fotodaddy - You'll have a heart attack.  

I am open to advice and willing to learn new things, however, I am not in the business of taking advise from anyone who cannot get their basic facts right.

May I refer you to your advice/information in thread #3.  Read it very carefully, and you may spot your serious error grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
v8

b4 foto deals with that

u go back and read OCTANE BOOSTER ADDITIVES, meaning if u can get d additives that make an octane booster POUR IT grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
nkc, its always a joy talking with you, I'd be very interested in the results you get from your new formula/branding. wink smiley
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2008
v8

grin grin grin

i will keep u posted on performance, cos i will measure d heck out of it , then we can go into business grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
nkc, it will be a pleasure. Our combined management and technical skills will be a force to reckon with
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by fotodaddy: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2008
Touareg V8:

nkc, it will be a pleasure. Our combined management and technical skills will be a force to reckon with

V8, why are you excluding me from this alliance na sad

You know, V8, with your smooth talking sales pitch, nkc's packaging idea and my "technical support". We can start our own business making octane booster. grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
grin

d 3 musketeers
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by Tats(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
nkc:

grin d 3 musketeers

Can I join? cool cool grin grin or will it become a crowd?
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2008
Good morning nkc,

How are you getting on with your octane formula? 

I thought it would be appropriate to let you know where the 3K price tag for PSO came from.  At present I am still researching the Nigerian market - the price you have been quoted only reflects my purchase price, including air freight  cry 

Once I have completed my research and arranged bulk shipments by sea freight, the price of PSO should be more affordable. smiley
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
tats

u can join oh, it wont be a crowd grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by Tats(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
nkc:

tats

u can join oh, it wont be a crowd grin grin grin

Alright. I can go to B&Q and get you more paint thinners. grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
tats since u r in uk

just buy tolulene instead and xylene or get a thinner that has only those two as ingredients, no methanol or ethanol, those r not good for yur tank, all d best

read fotos posts and see how to mix and enjoy yur boost grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by Tats(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
nkc:

tats since you're in uk

just buy tolulene instead and xylene or get a thinner that has only those two as ingredients, no methanol or ethanol, those r not good for yur tank, all d best

Thanks for the advice, I will be on my way to buying one as soon as I am able to. grin grin grin

Anyway, the fuel stations here already provide Fuel with High RONs so no need for me to buy thinner.
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 2:53am On Jun 26, 2008
yeah i forgot grin grin grin

well we just dey suffer here for nija, d fuel stations dont know what ron is sef, not to talk of d octane power of there fuel grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by fotodaddy: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2008
nkc:

tats since you're in uk

Actually tats, we will exclude V8 from our deal since we have a good foreign partner in you. Now all you need to do is give us a Proforma Invoice for 1 container full of Toluene, Xylene thinner and we are in business. grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2008
fotodaddy:

Actually tats, we will exclude V8 from our deal since we have a good foreign partner in you. Now all you need to do is give us a Proforma Invoice for 1 container full of Toluene, Xylene thinner and we are in business. grin grin grin

seconded

oya tats pls check am, we dey wait
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2008
Thank you guys for the boardroom mutiny. nkc, I wasn't expecting such behaviour from you - but we all make mistakes. shocked

All the best for your future enterprise. smiley
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2008
v8

haba my friend, if u notice u'll see he was laffin when he said that, u r still in d boardroom, haba now, branding is still in d pipeline, we r just getting products ready, so we have correct supplies, or do u want us to sell inferior quality boosters wink wink wink
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
And who is the Chairman and Managing Director of this Boardroom?  undecided
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2008
na u know
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by fotodaddy: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2008
nkc:

na u know

which kin answer be that?? Make you answer the man as you be secretary!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
abeg helepu me,

i dey sabatical grin grin grin
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2008
Do you want to make it a long sabbatical - say 12 months? Otherwise get in shape, get motivated and start working hard !!!
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by nkc(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
i don work well well, na holiday i dey now, and na long holiday, make my body rebuild well well
Re: Where Can One Buy Premium Fuel ( High Octane )? by TouaregV8(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
What a shame - we now have a vacancy for a technical director  sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECU Stolen / BMW 7 Series Facelift: Everything You Need To Know / Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.