Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet (5811 Views)

​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by 1800bc(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2013
The outgoing Information Commissioner announced the dissolution.
The Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji, has dissolved the State Executive Council, the former Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Eze Chikamnayo, announced in Umuahia on Wednesday.
Mr. Chikamnayo, who announced the dissolution to newsmen in Umuahia on Wednesday, advised the outgoing commissioners to hand over to the permanent secretaries in their ministries.
He said the governor was grateful to team for their selfless service to the state and success in their future endeavours.
(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/134535-abia-governor-dissolves-cabinet.html
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 16, 2013
:wow.so I guess I'm entitled to the cheque given to the first "commenters"
@ topic.NOT INTERESTED
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by eDontey1(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2013
Hope this will redefine what theodore orji's administration is known for
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Vincentgorgeos: 1:43pm On May 16, 2013
Abia state governor is a certificated idiot. And indeed a living devil, ugly in face, ugly in heart. This same man sacked all nonindegen staff of Abia state, for no reason. I wonder why Abians allow this fool to fool them.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Dreal1247: 1:43pm On May 16, 2013
Why nau?
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Willy7(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2013
What has this got to do with anything?Was d cabinet behind d governor's lack of vision for his state or lazy approach towards governance?A more worthy and welcome news should be T.A Orji resigns as governor due to ineptitude and incompetence.That will be heartwarming.d man is a symbol of disappointment to governance.So disolving his cabinet is like putting a new wine in an old keg.He should resign with d cabinet.

8 Likes

Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by tomakint: 1:45pm On May 16, 2013
Time to get new hands on the JOB!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by chymoE(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2013
grin
Dreal1247: Why nau?
me too., am askin dis same qustion ooo..? cry
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by chymoE(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2013
1800bc: The outgoing Information Commissioner announced the dissolution.
The Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji, has dissolved the State Executive Council, the former Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Eze Chikamnayo, announced in Umuahia on Wednesday.
Mr. Chikamnayo, who announced the dissolution to newsmen in Umuahia on Wednesday, advised the outgoing commissioners to hand over to the permanent secretaries in their ministries.
He said the governor was grateful to team for their selfless service to the state and success in their future endeavours.
(NAN)

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/134535-abia-governor-dissolves-cabinet.html
bt if I may ask.., wetin dem do kwa
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 16, 2013
This is why nothing meaningful happens
I guess it is time for another group of fellow okija loyalists/worshipers to appear naked ringing their bells before the oracle
and then come and chop
Eediots

I hope someone will produce the pictures at swearing in before our very own Okija juju grin
Where is he sef?
Okija nna a please tell us if you accept these new recruits
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by jmoore(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2013
The same cycle continues....smh
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2013
He is likely to select only people who will say Yes to everything he says... The T.A orji i know is not to be trusted

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by fkaz(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2013
Dreal1247: Why nau?

Nah make others come chop nau
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Lilimax(f): 2:12pm On May 16, 2013
Another avenue for new set of 'criminals' to steal money angry angry shocked shocked
Only if they will swear with Sango or Okija Juju during the swearing in... grin
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by fallingsky(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2013
If he felt that he can no longer worked with his commissioner's, what is the big deal if he decides to let them go

I see no reason why you guys are going crazy over his decision.

The Bible says and I quote '' Can two walk together except they agree ''

come on guy's, let's see what happens, you never can tell, things might just worked out for gud.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by fallingsky(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2013
If he felt that he can no longer worked with his commissioner's, what is the big deal if he decides to let them go

The Bible says and I quote '' Can two walk together except they agree '''

come on guy's, let's see what happens, you never can tell, things might just worked out for gud.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by fallingsky(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2013
Lilimax: Another avenue for new set of 'criminals' to steal money angry angry shocked shocked
Only if they will swear with Sango or Okija Juju during the swearing in... grin

and so?? Nor b chop, i chop
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by lightheart(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2013
He should dissolve himself too!!!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 16, 2013
fallingsky: If he felt that he can no longer worked with his commissioner's, what is the big deal if he decides to let them go

Lucifer himself quoted the bible
Na today
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by gerald09(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2013
tomakint: Time to get new hands on the JOB!
New hands ke! Dey probably questioned the man government for being d worst governor in d history of types of governors, so he fired them for not abiding by his tyranny.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by gerald09(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2013
fallingsky: If he felt that he can no longer worked with his commissioner's, what is the big deal if he decides to let them go

Wow! I guess wif people like u, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ now know y black people were slaves for ova 400 years, dey sat down singing kumba ya while 1 single man ruled dem all.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by ihepapi(f): 4:11pm On May 16, 2013
This is no news at all..
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nosyke(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2013

U get luck say 21 commandments dey now. Infact may what has happened to Abia state under his rule happen to you. (I Hope you say Amen).

Those commissioners were just figure heads as they can't take any major decision except with the Governor's sign off(a former commissioner told me this). This is just a way of compensating political loyalists and has nothing to do with the improvement of the Abia state. He sacked non-indigenes for no just cause, he didn't employ new people to replace them. Even the one employed are being owed (Ask Abia Poly staff, Primary school teachersn Nurses).The man is a disgrace to humanity, even the devil will be envious of him.

On another note, Bro Okija Juju..time to hammer don show ooo. Remember, the gods now dey drive Rangerover evogue oo and no mind a duplex for them in either or all of maitama, lekki or asokoro.They nor dey chop kola or fowl again ooo. And for effective communication them go like use Z10 blackberry. vacancy dey for priest assistants or interns??
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 16, 2013
Thief After orji (T A Orji) is a never do well, he has no vision dis is why abia state is not moving forward and making it d worst state in d whole wide world.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by mickijoe: 6:53pm On May 16, 2013
2015 is around the corner. Abians dont worry for the fools will be fooled.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by meforyou1(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2013
That's what Abians get for allowing themseves to allow a man who's in jail for diverting public funds be forced on them as governor
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by mrvictor: 8:37pm On May 16, 2013
Abia state IMBE*CILE dissolves cabinet!
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by mecedonia(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2013
What wrong has the governor do, in dis solving his cabinet, it will enable him run his administration well, mean why the Governor has drop down a lasting legacy 4 the people of Abia, with his transformation development.
Re: Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet by Nosyke(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2013
mecedonia: What wrong has the governor do, in dis solving his cabinet, it will enable him run his administration well, mean why the Governor has drop down a lasting legacy 4 the people of Abia, with his transformation development.

You are as awful as your English...datzall!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

35m Nigerian Adults Are Illiterates — Wike / Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls / CBN Withholds $5bn Illegally — Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.