Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS (9961 Views)

Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Dele Momodu Undergoes Eye Surgery - Photo / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: CBN gov, undergoes secret medical surgery in France, returned yesterday

CBN Governor Returns Secretly From Surgery in France

LEGISREPORTS NG – The Central Bank Governor of Nigeria, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, arrived Nigeria yesterday from a medical trip in France.

The Governor was said to have undergone a surgery related to appendicitis in the French capital,Paris. He came aboard an Air France Boeing at exactly 4:10pm yesterday and was accompanied by his wife Princess Sadiya Ado Bayero and other close family members.

LEGISREPORTS learned that his arrival was not made public, close family, friends and high level CBN delegation were at hand to receive him at the Nmadi Azikiwe International Airport. Sources close to the Governor said he shook hands with everyone that welcomed him which suggests that he is recovering rapidly from the surgery.

However his medical trip was not officially communicated to the Nigerian public by the CBN, calls made by LEGISREPORTS to the PR department of the CBN to confirm if the Governor will be proceeding on sick leave to better recuperate were unanswered.

Details given as they emerge

Source
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 16, 2013
Is there any Nigerian public official who does not travel abroad for routine medical procedures? angry

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Gboliwe: 1:17pm On May 16, 2013
Ordinary appendicitis, he travelled out. Tells so much how he values his life. The life of others nko? SMH.
God will judge all these elites, 'big men', politicians and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Jarus(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2013
The CBN governor is not the president or a state governor. He doesn't have to announce to the whole world he is going on medical leave, moreso when it's just for a few days.

In any case, if he wanted to hide it, he would not have allowed a picture of him in hospital taken. There is one on the internet where he was seeing off Kano state governor who visited him in the hospital.

At the risk of committing name-dropping, I am also aware as he told me he was on medical leave abroad, without asking, when I contacted him for something else last week. I don't think he has anything to hide about going on medical leave.

Visiting hospital abroad? Now that is debatable. But I don't think the CBN governor is the right person to get Nigerian hospitals functioning well.

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by gramci: 10:21am On May 17, 2013
Jarus: The CBN governor is not the president or a state governor. He doesn't have to announce to the whole world he is going on medical leave, moreso when it's just for a few days.

In any case, if he wanted to hide it, he would not have allowed a picture of him in hospital taken. There is one on the internet where he was seeing off Kano state governor who visited him in the hospital.

At the risk of committing name-dropping, I am also aware as he told me he was on medical leave abroad, without asking, when I contacted him for something else last week. I don't think he has anything to hide about going on medical leave.

Visiting hospital abroad? Now that is debatable. But I don't think the CBN governor is the right person to get Nigerian hospitals functioning well.

This your long sermon won't negate the fact that he's also wasting tax payers money on his medical trip abroad. So sheik sanusi should stop acting sanctimonious

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 17, 2013
I don't lyk it o,d surgery is suppose 2 b secret,y r u telling every1??
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by obicentlis: 12:08pm On May 17, 2013
That's his personal life naw!!!
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Lilimax(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2013
eGuerrilla: Is there any Nigerian public official who does not travel abroad for routine medical procedures? angry
There is nothing wrong in travelling abroad for treatment if you can afford it but my take is
that they should equip our hospitals so that people that are not opportuned to travel
abroad will have access to good medical care.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Decapo: 12:10pm On May 17, 2013
when i took panadol extra this morning for my headache, e no enter front page o....iisshhhh

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by shevon: 12:14pm On May 17, 2013
obicentlis: That's his personal life naw!!!

The guy is a public servant. If na President Goodluck na im go that kain trip, people go dey ask why we no know. Sake of say na SLS, una wan deytalk say na im personal life.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Sleekydee(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2013
Ordinary appendicitis dt even house officers can do, that's y he flew to france? Thank God say hin plane no crash, cos I 4 laff small den sympathize....dis lawmakers jst love to ridicule naija's health systen

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Afritop(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2013
PROBABLY A SECRET SURGERY OF THE BRAIN. Appendicitis is curable here in Nigeria. Very soon our Leaders will be running abroad to cure malaria and even common fever.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Reference(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2013
Jarus: The CBN governor is not the president or a state governor. He doesn't have to announce to the whole world he is going on medical leave, moreso when it's just for a few days.

Appendectomy again. Ordinary 15 minute procedure. When will you guys ever be impartial and objective

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by belovedaja(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2013
If it was patience jonathan the whole world would know through sahara reporters and others. Now it is SLS nobody knew until he came back. With this i know that there is a media gang up against GEJ and wife.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 17, 2013
in naija theres nothin like personal life for public officials...soon we ll see, the ssg's shit just turned blacck from its normal yello color after spending an unprecedented 30mins in the presidential toilet...expect more updates on this!!!
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by princemolak(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2013
But This Same Guy Just delivered a lecture yesterdai in lagos while a book was being launchd,am nt believing this untill i see it on sahara reporters.
Want to make money online?check www.onlinemoneydon.com
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by shizzle11(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2013
eGuerrilla: Is there any Nigerian public official who does not travel abroad for routine medical procedures? angry

So a surgical operation is now routine Smh
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by phapi(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2013
His absence has ben felt in d country ooo, we missed his un guarded political statements and his rough mouth in granting interviews

Now he is in d country waiting for his view on d SOE currently in d north where he represents

Welcum bck lamido
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Tinyemeka(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2013
Chai. Where is Yuzedo when you need him? undecided

Travelling to France for an appendectomy... Hmmm... France to my knowledge, is a holiday spot. That's all I wish to say.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by AZeD1(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2013
shevon:

The guy is a public servant. If na President Goodluck na im go that kain trip, people go dey ask why we no know. Sake of say na SLS, una wan deytalk say na im personal life.

Did you vote for SLS?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by danjohn: 2:50pm On May 17, 2013
Afritop: PROBABLY A SECRET SURGERY OF THE BRAIN. Appendicitis is curable here in Nigeria. Very soon our Leaders will be running abroad to cure malaria and even common fever.

Dude, they already go abroad to treat malaria.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Alamen001: 3:17pm On May 17, 2013
Pray he recovers soon.

Click Here
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by chuksboniface: 3:20pm On May 17, 2013
hahahahahahaha in france and not national hospital? God is watching, and i hope that will bring a good policy to our economy
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Jarus(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2013
princemolak: But This Same Guy Just delivered a lecture yesterdai in lagos while a book was being launchd,am nt believing this untill i see it on sahara reporters.
Want to make money online?check www.onlinemoneydon.com

It is true.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 17, 2013
Lies lies and more lies
Appendicitis in a old man?,what are the odds
No they mean diverticulitis?
Appendicitis is an acute condition that won't wait for him to travel to Paris
He should tell us what he suffers from please and if serious,he should vacate his post for his deputy
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Gboliwe: 3:39pm On May 17, 2013
Tinyemeka: Chai. Where is Yuzedo when you need him? undecided

Travelling to France for an appendectomy... Hmmm... France to my knowledge, is a holiday spot. That's all I wish to say.
what are you insinuating? That he went there for pleasure with a yariya? shocked
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by andyanders: 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
It is not news at all as those who do not feel the pain of the poor will continue having medical treatment abroad as even mosquito bite must have an effect on them.Let my problem nt pass that of panadol.
Since they cannot improve the health sector, they must have problems beyond ordinary.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by ziondaughter: 4:47pm On May 17, 2013
Gboliwe: Ordinary appendicitis, he travelled out. Tells so much how he values his life. The life of others nko? SMH.
God will judge all these elites, 'big men', politicians and so on.

Dont say ordinary appendicitis. Go and see how people have died in hospitals due to ordinary appendicitis. Dont pray to fall sick to the point of surgery cos there is no difference b/w u n an animal that is to be slaughtered. Watch ur mouth!
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by lateef4me(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2013
Speedy recovery to emir of CBN,Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.......
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 17, 2013
JUST IMAGINE, COMMON APPENDICITIS NA IN E GO WASTE OUR MONEY 4 FRANCE WEN DOCTORS 4 EVEN VILLAGE CLINICS DEY DO AM WELLA.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by uglyBetty1(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2013
I wish him speedy recovery, let him come back to work, his staff are missing him seriously.
Re: Sanusi Undergoes Secret Surgery In France - LEGISREPORTS by DisGuy: 7:39pm On May 17, 2013
high level CBN delegation were at hand to receive him at the Nmadi Azikiwe International Airport.

busy eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos / School Feeding Programme: Over 8.2M Pupils Now Being Fed In 24 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.