Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

10 Myths About Introverts - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Myths About Introverts (28610 Views)

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Top 10 Myths About Africa / Top Ten Myths About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Afroconnect: 7:21am On May 19, 2013
So true...so many hypocritical and mediocre people,full of gossip and bullshit-and they expect you to be like them.
Show them u are different.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Nobody: 7:41am On May 19, 2013
A girl once told me dat i am shy, i already know d ansa to give tell her(dat i only talk wen i feel its necessary) but i jus kept quiet. Though she later found out she was wrong
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by makizee(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2013
Wht about the introverted extrovert or the extroverted introvert....I believe no one is absolute joor, sometimes am all of the above..(Most times actually) but @ other times...I want to go clubbing, meet random people and just generally go crayzyyy
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by bisi16(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2013
olumaxi: Introverts ar slow to react..they canneva make a gud president..eg ebele
On d contrary, they calculate d pros and cons b4 every move.. GEJ is just a dull son on his own.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by bacteria24(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2013
@olumaxi: I don't wanna be a president in the first place. Whoeava the president can always come to me for guidance and direction. smiley
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by kalufelix(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2013
bacteria_24: @olumaxi: I don't wanna be a president in the first place. Whoeava the president can always come to me for guidance and direction. smiley
yeah... the "unsung" hero that doesnt wanna be the center of attraction...
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by maclatunji: 4:23pm On May 19, 2013
Boomark:

Beware of maclatunji! I will start being very careful from now on.

Hahaha... this is very funny.
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Gudiza(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2013
Hmmmmmm.. ..
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Ishilove: 6:24pm On May 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Now that's me. Starting a conversation is a massive burden but if people start talking about something I'm into...well, you just gotta see it to believe it smiley

Right on (if I am an example of an introvert).

On the money again. It took me awhile to get used to what for other people was normal politeness. Fitting in was never something I liked doing, so I kept to myself a lot and I think I've imbibed a culture of never trying to fit in and sort of break in instead. cheesy

I let people be what they will so I can be me and not have to conform in some way. I truly hate having to fit in.

Darn straight! Don't call my real friends (ordinarily just two guys) for like ever, but whenever we talk somehow, we just carry on like time didn't pass at all. And it don't matter where they are, those dudes are my men!

Who wrote this? I know you from somewhere? Got my life down pert. Being out at public events or just public stuff gets boring real fast.

Well, if that ain't me, who the heck is it? It's just too tough relating with a bunch of people at once. And I do love being able to hang out with myself, tell myself stories and have intellectual conversations with myself. Lord, I love those daydreams. At one time in my life, I lived nothing less than 80% of my life inside them.

I would build a whole world inside my head and just live out my life in it. I'd mess with what's possible and what's not, tweak probabilities until I was having fun. As I grew up though, I began to fix the parameters to be as close to real life as possible and try to predict where specific actions and choices would lead - a sort of simulation.

Imagine just how exasperating I was to my parents. Someone nicknamed me Maverick at some point for my inability (and believe me, I had reason to consider it a severe handicap) to think like other people.

Pretty much. I'm always second-guessing myself and trying to be sure I really understand what's going on inside me. I generally find myself a rather curious study almost impossible to determine.

Can't fault this. I've tried the wild side a bit and while I proved to myself that I could be crazy too, it really just wasn't my thing. But I like some of that "carefree-ness" that I see and I still plan to try stuff like , maybe skiing or mountaineering or something. cheesy

Yeah, I know. Haven't been able to change myself into a crazy "activity" guy. And I've made my peace with it too. One thing I'm not though is a pushover, and that's because I am no longer at war with myself and know what I'm good for.

That IQ thing though...I don't know. I know that intelligence manifests in different ways. Extroverts tend to be smarter about the outside world and make faster responses than introverts. That is unless the introvert compensates by getting out more and dealing more with the outdoors. But the introvert is more likely to be smarter with academic issues and the like.

Cool smiley
Kai, ihe darling, you like long posts sha undecided
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Kai, ihe darling, you like long posts sha undecided

Look who's talking. undecided My novel was stalled since 2k5 because it was way too much writing for me and still is. You? How many "short" stories have you churned out in the less than one year that I've known you? No talk to me o angry
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Kai, ihe darling , you like long posts sha undecided

Ihedinobi:

Look who's talking . No talk to me o angry

ishilove, if ihedinobi doesnt want you to talk to him, pls could you talk to me cheesy

. . . and dont forget to add darling while talking to me wink
you can talk as much as you want . .

------->this post should not be hidden angry
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by spikesC(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:

ishilove, if ihedinobi doesnt want you to talk to him, pls could you talk to me cheesy

Wat of itsmandella
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by joshneku: 8:17pm On May 19, 2013
True writeup. Take it from an introvert
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

Wat of itsmandella
i left him/her/it for you tongue

pls dont derail this thread. this is about introverts like us cool not extroverts and perverts like you tongue
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:

Lol. Some people too de hustle o. Bros abeg, she hunderstand, na hawa normal language ne dat. She know say hai no de vex for ham. If you ni see has she fine reach you sef go hunderstand say hai no fit to mean say hai no want make she talkin to me hagain. Kajukwo?
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by spikesC(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:
i left him/her/it for you tongue

pls dont derail this thread. this is about introverts like us cool not extroverts and perverts like you tongue

I am more of an introvert than you'll ever be wink

Pervert? You wey be pervert master grin
Do i need to post a link or a quote
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Ishilove: 8:26pm On May 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Look who's talking. undecided My novel was stalled since 2k5 because it was way too much writing for me and still is. You? How many "short" stories have you churned out in the less than one year that I've known you? No talk to me o angry
My bebe, pleax no vex, it is not like that o!! sad
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 19, 2013
Ishilove:
My bebe, pleax no vex, it is not like that o!! sad

Aku Chi nyere m, Enenebe ejegh' olu, Asa nwa, Nkem, I can't vex for you na! I de craze? You know na smiley
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by spikesC(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Aku Chi nyere m, Enenebe ejegh' olu, Asa nwa, Nkem, I can't vex for you na! I de craze? You know na smiley

O buru maka ihe anyi bu umunwoke na ekwu n'onu...o di too much grin
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. Some people too de hustle o. Bros abeg, she hunderstand, na hawa normal language ne dat. She know say hai no de vex for ham. If you ni see has she fine reach you sef go hunderstand say hai no fit to mean say hai no want make she talkin to me hagain. Kajukwo?
anyday you're tired of her pls give me a sign cheesy . . i can wait . . ogechi ka mma cool
grin grin grin grin grin

spikes C:

O buru maka ihe anyi bu umunwoke na ekwu n'onu...o di too much grin
bia nwoke m stop following me. angry

back to topic.
as an introvert, i find it hard to even get my own girl. i just sit back waiting for some beauty to be frustrated by guys who dont want them . . . then a comforter is needed cheesy
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Boomark(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:
anyday you're tired of her pls give me a sign cheesy . . i can wait . . ogechi ka mma cool
grin grin grin grin grin

back to topic.
as an introvert, i find it hard to even get my own girl. i just sit back waiting for some beauty to be frustrated by guys who dont want them . . . then a comforter is needed cheesy

Spikes was right. Ezigbo pervert ka ibu.

Ishilove belongs to us.
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by spikesC(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:
grin grin grin grin grin

back to topic.

Pervert master!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Ishilove: 8:47pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:

grin
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2013
Ishilove:
grin
kiss . . . . . sorry i meant cheesy . . . or wink
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Ishilove: 8:49pm On May 19, 2013
Boomark:

Ishilove belongs to us.
shocked grin grin
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2013
Boomark:

Ishilove belongs to us .
us shocked . . . . how many for one person? pls she needs just one introvert . . . .[size=4pt] me[/size]
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Ishilove: 8:52pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:
kiss . . . . . sorry i meant cheesy . . . or wink
Aren't you the dude cradle robbing adaobi123? undecided
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2013
Ishilove:
shocked grin grin
baby i'm shocked . . how can he say that angry . . . .does he think you are a piece of property or what? angry
this is unacceptable . . i wont let that happen to you cool

i got ya back dear
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2013
Ishilove:
"cradle robbing" . . . uhm . . dictionary.com . . undecided

it wasn't me cool
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by spikesC(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2013
Ishilove:

https://www.nairaland.com/1271785/nairalanders-nigerian-tag/46#15804194

Runs out of thread lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by toshmann(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

https://www.nairaland.com/1271785/nairalanders-nigerian-tag/46#15804194

Runs out of thread lipsrsealed
it wasn't me cool

[size=5pt]runs after spike C . . .with fury . . . .[/size] . angry
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Ishilove: 9:00pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:
"cradle robbing" . . . uhm . . dictionary.com . . undecided

it wasn't me cool
Tah! You want make I post the link? You made us know that you don old while adaobi na small pikin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.