Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Activate Real Advert On Addynamo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Activate Real Advert On Addynamo (1308 Views)

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Addynamo Vs Adsense / Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Real Advert On Addynamo by dotun4luv(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2013
Login to you addynamo account and click help on the right handside of your created ads and click 'HELP' and a pop-up window will display that you should contact your account manager for help.
Then in the pop-up page, make request foe activation of real advert and that you are tired of default advert and within five days, you blog will be review and you'll be mail thereafter if your blog passes the review stage!!!
I made a request and I recieved a mail that real advert have been activated on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

NEEDED: Adsense Safe Traffic To My Blog / See How Facebook Makes Money From Everything We Do / Active 200k Facebook Page Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.