Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

ASUP Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUP Strike (82146 Views)

ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / ASUP Strike Called Off With No Demand Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUP Strike by killuminati(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2013
dovemart:
You really be mumu ooo
come, take ur time oh...I go report you oh.

1 Like

Re: ASUP Strike by usfreshen: 7:31am On May 19, 2013
delors: 'ASOUP' strike? Stew nko?
Good thing for asking, cos no one is perfect. Useless thing for making mokery. Na sa u mumu ? Goat
Re: ASUP Strike by imsuboi(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2013
shegzy4luv: must u display ur stupidity here? If u dont have sometin reasonable to contribute,y cant u ignore d thread.

Na wah o! Where's your sense of humor?
Re: ASUP Strike by imsuboi(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2013
doneyor: With 3600 troops currently in the north, trust me ASUP can't afford to dear FG, with military jet and helicopter ,Were will ASUP run to? FG d vex o, my advice is that no one should try FG o, those boys are not smiling again o

undecided undecided
Re: ASUP Strike by Lobolintin(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2013
Bia, what's my reg no self.....
Re: ASUP Strike by concacid: 8:19am On May 19, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: When I saw the topic, I thought it was ASUU strike.
Moves to the next thread.
Must you display stupidity in everything?? I bet you don't even belong to ASUP nor ASUU! Stvpid NRTW id*iat!!

3 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by killuminati(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2013
conc_acid: Must you display stupidity in everything?? I bet you don't even belong to ASUP nor ASUU! Stvpid NRTW id*iat!!
aah ahn! Omo see vexnation oh :oo
What's the stupidity in di dude's post? Na by force may everybody dey ASUP? Abi nahin say make them strike extend ur years for school? Dats if ur hating-azz don manage get admsn! Wetin u score for di last Jamb?
Re: ASUP Strike by Mospring(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2013
spiritfada: I don't blame some of u.. Anti-Polytechnics!!!
exactly!!!! just cnt. shouting it!.. pro polytechnics!....ish
Re: ASUP Strike by ibitomisi: 8:31am On May 19, 2013
Me don tire ooooo
Re: ASUP Strike by concacid: 8:38am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: aah ahn! Omo see vexnation oh :oo
What's the stupidity in di dude's post? Na by force may everybody dey ASUP? Abi nahin say make them strike extend ur years for school? Dats if ur hating-azz don manage get admsn! Wetin u score for di last Jamb?
when I graduated from school I guess you should still be in an embryo! People that ASUP matters to them are asking some you that does nothing other than to write rubbish on this platform are busy show casing your stvpidity. Have a nice day young man.

2 Likes

Re: ASUP Strike by polosky: 8:55am On May 19, 2013
Prince Nicholas: Please what is the federal government response on the Asup strike?

from the info i gathered after asup meeting at FPB Bida last week Thursday. i learnt negotiation to call off the strike between asup and minister of education ended up in deadluck so the strike continues. In three weeks time, there would be another meeting with the minister of labour over the issue
Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2013
polosky:

from the info i gathered after asup meeting at FPB Bida last week Thursday. i learnt negotiation to call off the strike between asup and minister of education ended up in deadluck so the strike continues. In three weeks time, there would be another meeting with the minister of labour over the issue
So we will still be at home for the next 3 weeks? Chai
Re: ASUP Strike by Theloveth(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2013
Walexz02: Omo this asup people are toying with D.E aspirants life o! Abeg make FG give them what they are asking for jare.....
I dey tell you my broda....i need to collect ma trancsript buh no way
Re: ASUP Strike by joephemzyz(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2013
Lawd!....I'm so tired of being ahome ooh!....#yct undecidedLawd!....I'm so tired of being ahome ooh!....#yct
Re: ASUP Strike by Sheenor: 9:23am On May 19, 2013
ASUP[/s][s]
Re: ASUP Strike by Coolboi05(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2013
Who is ASUP??
Re: ASUP Strike by RaindropGCFR(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2013
com make dis pple no do Ooo.. me no won dey 4 houz
Re: ASUP Strike by killuminati(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2013
conc_acid: when I graduated from school I guess you should still be in an embryo! People that ASUP matters to them are asking some you that does nothing other than to write rubbish on this platform are busy show casing your stvpidity. Have a nice day young man.
you have no idea who you writing to... So keep ur graduation to urself and stop showcasing your stupidity quoting every one on this platform...have a gud day!
Re: ASUP Strike by emsheddy(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2013
i was even thinking Seun and co has somrthing to write about the strike. Una come here dey ask us questions. See as federal government has shunned ASUP because its not ASUU. Must we discriminate in all things in naija!
Re: ASUP Strike by mariannlove(f): 10:57am On May 19, 2013
you need glasses.
Re: ASUP Strike by Mantiza(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2013
slap1: Boko Haram is top priority for now. If ASUP needs attention, it should start bombing and kidnapping, or just call the damn strike off.
hehehehehehe you are a complete CLOWN
Re: ASUP Strike by Mantiza(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2013
DAMIGHT: Self interest is the major reason for strike in Nigeria ,,,,,,,,, we sopose strike general nation wide strike On our POOR electricity and corruption 4 Nigeria But only salary and retirement issue make strike hold which affect innocent person .... House don tire me o ............

I thought they are striking against Discrimination by Nigerian Employers of labour between holders of HND and BSC. What an untimely neccessary n unnecessary strike. SMH
Re: ASUP Strike by DMK02: 12:02pm On May 19, 2013
i dn tire 4 aus o ASUP abeg consida us o
Re: ASUP Strike by Badmushazan: 12:11pm On May 19, 2013
u need glasses
Re: ASUP Strike by shegzy4luv(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2013
imsu.boi:

Na wah o! Where's your sense of humor?
ask google or ur village chief..Son of a bitch,stewpid idiat
Re: ASUP Strike by Smartwave: 12:37pm On May 19, 2013
delors: 'ASOUP' strike? Stew nko?
i now see reason why all members of ur family are labourer at construction sites
Re: ASUP Strike by Abrahamweb(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2013
seriously guys,must everything become insultive.ignore any comments dat is not directed at you.
Re: ASUP Strike by cyara(f): 12:53pm On May 19, 2013
Instead of us fighting and biting off each others head here, lets all come together and fight against this strike, insulting words isn't the solution to anything instead lets join forces to make sure that the strike is called off soon. We can start sending emails on bbm and other social networks on the negative effects of the strike to the Nigerian student. ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: ASUP Strike by sagaciousblog: 1:00pm On May 19, 2013
killuminati: Gej should set up a committee to look into the ASUN strike! Careless, clueless, daft and corrupt government. For their mumu mind now they think they are doin good with boko haram issue that is suppose to have been settle for long! Hypocrites!!
my frend shut the f*ck up and continue with ur skunk...we are talking abt ASUP here not ASUN.
Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 19, 2013
Pls guys, I need to know if yct part time students are also part of d strike. My lil cousin told me that part time students are on session. The boy dey comot everyday, say him dey go school. Abeg doz in yct should help me out. Thanks
Re: ASUP Strike by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 19, 2013
Pls guys, I need to know if yct part time students are also part of d strike. My lil cousin told me that part time students are on session. The boy dey comot everyday, say him dey go school. Abeg doz in yct should help me out. Thanks

Pls Note: don't ask me y haven't I gone to make enquiries myself. Na wakawaka(husle) cos am!
Re: ASUP Strike by realpeople: 2:43pm On May 19, 2013
[size=14pt]We the Federal Government Board are still busy with the issue of Boko Haram Pls wait for some months[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems Of Research Methodology In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.