Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (35602 Views)

"Lightskin" Guys Who Try To Hard To Exude "Blackness" & Dark Skin Uncle Toms / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:13pm On May 17, 2013
Ghetto black women fight videos are awesome.....

Excellent Beat Material

Better than pawn imo
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Ghetto black women fight videos are awesome.....

Excellent Beat Material

Better than pawn imo
I know dude.. i love it when the tits pop out.

they dont even care.. they just keep fightin grin
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:17pm On May 17, 2013
Im not so much into a boob slipping out as I am interested in total destruction........

I love to see a Dark Chick Brutually beat the he out of a women...until she is unconscious

Violence is a Major Stimulating Turn on Trait.

Love Evil Black Women.....
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: I know dude.. i love it when the tits pop out.

they dont even care.. they just keep fightin grin

Abeg post the one with the ls gay dude......that video was the bomb
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2013
There is no race and tribalism must DIE!

Religion especially must die because it puts more oil in the fire when concerning tribalism.

I am all for the New World order which will rid religion,different cultures,multiple languages and will have one government. We are all human and for order the human to achieve and advance we must unite and I feel the New World order will do just that(or an alien invasion but it'll be too late).

Because stupid things like tribalism we humans(Homo sapiens) have not even reached a type-1 civilization.

I see Colorism as a form of tribalism that must die. Again we are human. smiley
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Im not so much into a boob slipping out as I am interested in total destruction........

I love to see a Dark Chick Brutually beat the he out of a women...until she is unconcsious

Violence is a Major Stimulating Turn on Trait.

Love Evil Black Women.....
Gosh you are on another level. Are you into S & M?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 17, 2013
KidStranglehold: There is no race and tribalism must DIE!

[s]Religion especially must die because it puts more oil in the fire when concerning tribalism.[/s]
[s]I am all for the New World order which will rid religion,different cultures,multiple languages and will have one government. We are all human and for order the human to achieve and advance we must unite and I feel the New World order will do just that(or an alien invasion but it'll be too late).[/s]

Because stupid things like tribalism we humans(Homo sapiens) have not even reached a type-1 civilization.

I see Colorism as a form of tribalism that must die. Again we are human. smiley
cheesy cool Agreed
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:21pm On May 17, 2013
Nah I am not into S&M ...too scripted....

I like random violence and unscripted evil.....

Only against humans though

I dislike with a passion humans who abuse animals

I hate that sad

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2013
Too pleep where is my video?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
cheesy cool Agreed

Why didn't you agree with the rest of my post? smiley

Why do people see the New World order as 'evil'. I know the New World order is only a conspiracy theorist thing, but if it did exiest, I would welcome it with open arms.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:25pm On May 17, 2013
I like bigger female on smaller female domination

Dark Muscular Woman vs a Small Asian Girl....

My mouth waters when I am fortunate enough to witness such

Beautiful Exquisite Theatre
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:29pm On May 17, 2013
New World Order....?

Ahhh this niqqah on Conspircy Rhetoric ......

I am the biggest Conspiracy guy ever....

But World Orders and Illuminai are Bs.

There are just the "Programmers"......

I would enlighten you all with knowledge but I don't feel like wasting my pills Atm
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Nah I am not into S&M ...too scripted....

I like random violence and unscripted evil.....

Only against humans though

I dislike with a passion humans who abuse animals

I hate that sad
So you like violence against humans but not against animals undecided lwkmd both are bad imo, anyways do you like the violence being directed towards you or only watching towards others?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 17, 2013
I know the NWO and Illuminate are not real. I am not conspiracy theorist, but if the NWO were to exist I would welcome it...

Also there needs to be a Atheist/Agnostic revolution in Africa. If I were a billionaire and such revolution were to exist I would are those Atheist Rebels were the most advanced military grade weapons.

Like I said before religion puts more oil in the fire when concerning tribalism.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:37pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
So you like violence against humans but not against animals undecided lwkmd both are bad imo, anyways do you like the violence being directed towards you or only watching towards others?

I am a bit of a Sadist so I like violence directed towards others

But at the same time I am attracted to evil women who are violent and mean towards me.

I lust for a sadistic evil biitch....

I do not get any pleasure in being mean towards others...only the lust and allure of attraction when provoking the inner insanities of an actual sadist female.

I like to receive the evil from the woman/women and watch them be meaner to others as well

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 17, 2013
KidStranglehold: I know the NWO and Illuminate are not real. I am not conspiracy theorist, but if the NWO were to exist I would welcome it...

Also there needs to be a Atheist/Agnostic revolution in Africa. If I were a billionaire and such revolution were to exist I would are those Atheist Rebels were the most advanced military grade weapons.

Like I said before religion puts more oil in the fire when concerning tribalism.
What has religion got to do with tribalism. are you listening to yourself. Do you think for example some igbos and yorubas who both have same religion or not will dictate whether one likes them or not, its not about religion!
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I am a bit of a Sadist so I like violence directed towards others

But at the same time I am attracted to evil women who are violent and mean towards me.

I lust for a sadistic evil biitch....

I do not get any pleasure in being mean towards others...only the lust and allure of attraction when provoking the inner insanities of an actual sadist female.

I like to receive the evil from the woman/women and watch them be meaner to others as well

Lmfao you really crack me up, so all the insults etc i was given you before was a turn-on , it explains alot now why you have been on my ass since i met you
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
What has religion got to do with tribalism. are you listening to yourself. Do you think for example some igbos and yorubas who both have same religion or not will dictate whether one likes them or not, its not about religion!

I didn't say it was all about relgion. But religion does add a lot of fuel. Remember most of these *cough*Arab/European*cough* religions are not indigenous to Africa or her people. smiley
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 6:45am On May 18, 2013
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 6:48am On May 18, 2013
I dare anyone.....

To find me a video...on the internet.

Of a Lightskin co host...getting away with constant open direct skin tone insults, slurs and negative comments towards a DARKSKIN Celebrity...directly in front of them... for this long period of time.

Go head...

Anyone...

I dare you.

Find me one video....

Find me one godddamn muthafoukin video....

LmL Find me One.....

It is perfectly fine and acceptable to discriminate and be prejudice towards a Lightskin or a Mixed Person.....

Yet...

If this situation was flipped...

You bet ya bottom dollar reverend al sharpton...jesse jackson...and everybody would have been calling for the co host to be fired.

This double standard is disgusting.....

Ayo... all my Lightskin and Mixed Afro People Standup......

Grab ya goddamn shotguns...it's time to go to war.

Malcolm X I got you brother.....~ cool

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by PAPAAFRICA: 6:58am On May 18, 2013
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by PAPAAFRICA: 6:59am On May 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 7:06am On May 18, 2013
If someone finds me one video....of a Lightskin black Co Host bullying a Darkskin "celebrity"...openly in an interview.....about his skin color

And no media coverage at all was ever brought to it....and it was deemed acceptable...

I will retire from nairaland on the spot......

Find me one video.....

Not one person on this forum will ever find one....

2013?.....

And Darkskin Blacks still Willie Lynching??.....

Lightskin People Stand Up.....we ain't got time for this bullshit no more LmL.......

Ayo where my 50 cal.......

El Shabazz is reborn...

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 7:13am On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hLr0iM_jOQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Straight up Cooonin.......

You want a brotherhood with us?....

Fhuck this...we are going to do a New World Black People "Draft".....

Team Darkskin you go first......

Oh you got Lebron?......

Ill Take Obama...... cool

Ill be back when somebody finds me a video of this same exact scenario flipped and it being deemed acceptable.

Man bless that brotha Michael Ealy, cause Lord Knows if that was a filthy psychotic savage such as myself......that man would have gotten a face full of spit.

I have Zero Tolerance for Cooonage..

Someone bring me my video........

I am About to Burn This L and Masturrbate to some Pawn & Fight Videos Real Quick.....

Until The..............Bring me my Video.....

You won't find a damn thing......

Because Only Darkskin Blacks are allowed by society to be this goddamn stupidd and ignorant.

Only Darkskin Blacks are allowed to cooon against their own people, without suffering from any criticism at all.

If I am lying...then bring me evidence of the exact same situation in reverse.

*minimizes tab*

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 7:41am On May 18, 2013
Do not bring me no Archaic Bullshitt from 1891 either.....

This Decade please....

Hell ill even bend the rules and say this Millennium

2001 onward

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 12:08pm On May 18, 2013
Lol at BA take shit to a whole nother level when you have in sone countries two dark ash African tribes killing each in the name of the "lighter" dark ash tribe.

Many of the Africans on this site and off always comparing and assuming lighter people are mixed or exotic but swears up and down there are no such thing as color.

Bullshit much?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 1:15pm On May 18, 2013
See we want to view something such as this above in this video, as "innocent", when a darkskin person does this, without realizing his true motive.

Now why do you think Michael Did not respond?...

Why do you think that is?

Because had he responded to this cooonery displayed by the Darkskin Individual above....

It would have splashed across every media outlet....

Tmz....Mediatakeout.....Talk Shows...Everywhere.

And do you know what the title of that print would have read?...

"Michael Ealy Says Negative things about Darkskin People"

"Michael Ealy hates Darkskin People"

"Michael Ealy hates Darkskin Women"

Now do you know what black women & men would have done?

Crucified Michael Ealy......

Destroyed his character and reputation.

Yet...nobody says anything about what provoked him

How is that Fair?

This same exact disgusting situation happened with Chris Brown & a Darkskin Internet Blogger Named Sandra Rose.

She was a woman who constantly talked negative about Lightskin Men......& Lightskin women ..even created new inventive lightskin slur abbreviations such as {LsLhR} and many others

Then one day...Chris Brown Fired back via twitter......and clowned sandra by using "Dark Skin jokes".

"Sandra you so Black ..; blah blah blah.."....

Do you know what media outlets posted the next day...?....

"Chris Brown hates Darkskin Women.....".....

I witnessed the whole entire drama...the whole saga. As did many others

Were you black women there to defend that man and tell the world Sandra constantly blogs negative post about lightskin men&women?...

Nope....

Were you black women there in his defense when he replied and responded with his "color" jokes in reply to her "color jokes".....

Nope.......

Did you people even bother to speak out and say "Sandra started the skin color slander"....

Nope.........

When she wrote her blog crying and playing the "hurt dark skin female victim and said chris reminded her of the way she was teased during childhood"....

Did any of you mention and defend him & say...."but lady you say awful things about lightskin people everyday"

Nope.........

You all called him a horrible person

Why?..I thought they were just innocent jokes..just like this mans above...

Then why can he not respond?

You see that is how snakish Black Folks operate.

This man knew exactly what he was doing.

He knows...he has full license and authorizaton to do as many anti lightskin jokes as he can to the face of this actor..

Yet the very moment a lightskin celebrity responds....guess who runs and cries to the media?....

Guess who runs to the media to play the "victim"?.....

Yep you guessed....the Darkskin Black Person.....

Just like Sandra that internet blogger who constantly talks about lightskin men and women every godddamn day of her fuqqing life.....

Constantly makes evil remarks about lightskin men & women....

Yet when Chris Fought Back....

The Black Community flipped it & said he hates Darkskin Women.....

And These Snakes want a Brotherhood?.....a Partnership?.

When you know damn well there is an unfair playing field...

When you know damn well a Darkskin person can constantly "bait" a Lightskin celebrity into a media trap

Because it is a well & good to say & write anti lightskin material....yet when we fire back....suddenly the media...tmz....and all sorts of newsoutlets call us an evil villian.

Now how disgusting is that double standard?....

explain how come nobody on earth explains the other side of the chris brown sandra rose beef.......

Just like nobody on earth..probably would have mentioned anything about this video if Michael Ealy decided to respond via twitter just like Chris Brown Did. .....

....A Straight Race of Inept..awkward clumsy Bafoons and Crabs

Now go ahead & defend your Darkskin "Tribe" in this Neo Tribal Colorism New World War.

By the way...where is my Video?.......

If it is a level playing field......and they are only jokes....then Bring me my Goddamn Video of a Lightskin Co Host interviewing A Darkskin Celebrity constantly slandering his "darkskin" in front of him & it being deemed acceptable with NO MEDIA BACKLASH.

Darkskin Prejudice is Acknowledged.......

Lightskin Prejudice is not.............

Nobody wants a partnership of Inequality.

Nobody.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 2:12pm On May 18, 2013

http://sandrarose.com/2010/05/chris-brown-doesnt-like-black-people/

http://sandrarose.com/2009/08/the-lightskindeddarkskinded-paradox/

http://sandrarose.com/2011/08/does-chris-brown-wish-he-was-black/

On her page she also had numerous post which were deleted....unfortunately for her...

Google Search will still have something documented when it is written even after deletion

You see what she wrote about lightskin "boys"....in the picture below

"Sissies"........

This is the same darkin woman who would later go on and cry about "prejudice against her skintone"

There was/is/&still are numerous articles published by this bigoted prejudice darkskin nutcase.. and her obsessive lust over Lightskin People all over the internet

How come when the whole world heard chris brown made darkskin female jokes....nobody ever brought this information up?

Do you know why...

Because its ok to be prejudice against a lightskin person...but if we retaliate.....ohhhhhh they whine and cry and play the little victim.......

Just like those lying white women in America........

Darkskin Blacks & White Women alwayyyyyyyys the Victim.....

Yet nobody publishes the origin material....the origin Story........

Lying asss Snakes.......

Bring me my Goddamn Video....

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 2:24pm On May 18, 2013
This nutty lady had 9 millon articles and posts on how much she despised light skin men....

The moment she got a little media buzz ....and got into a beef with a lightskin male celebrity who she talked about every damn day..like an obsesssd groupie......

She deleted every goddamn thang...

Then lied and claimed "I am a victim....chris brown hates darkskin women...how dare he make jokes about my color"........

LmL...

Shabazzz is reborn........Lying Snakes are being put on blast.

Now if michael ealy did a dark skin joke in response........his career would have been over....

what does this remind you of...?

The jews can talk about michael jackson......but when michael jackson fired back.....

"Oh he is an anti semi"

"He hates Jewish people"........

...Darkskin Black People......we are watching you........ wink

"Screw me Jew me, Everybody Sue me, Kick me Kike me ,but don't ya black or white me~~~~Michael Jackson

The Lyrics that ended his career.........

The same way I put the original lady youtuber on blast in my opening post of this thread is the thing someone should have done when this nutty darkskin prejudice chick Sandra Rose came on the scene

These Nutty Darskin Chicks are Tearing Lightskin Black men down one by one.....

All this evidence in this thread.

These chicks are crazy..

Go look at the woman in the original post again.....

Look into her eyes........

Is that not a psychotic nutter??......

Jheezus.....

They all have the same look in common.....

You never see the "Beautiful" Dark Chicks with this prejudice....only the unattractive homely awkward 4 eyed ones.

Why?...

We know where the hate comes from.......lol wink

[img]http://2.bp..com/_kC5MT2r5U8s/TNwVO4wpL8I/AAAAAAAARJA/_jq1Ux6GKGo/s1600/Sandra+Rose.jpg[/img]
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2013
Since when African beef because of their color/skin tone? You can't understand ho3 so stick to what you know : street/hood fights and ls vs ds
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On May 18, 2013
The myth that ALL Africans are highly intellectuals has been proven false by a bushmeat eating and ebola infected gorilla.

How pathetic.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 3:51pm On May 18, 2013
Yoruba Vs Igbo Tribal Wars do kind of often devolve into subtle forms of Lightskin vs Darskin along with a myriad others as well

I watch them unfold every time I see a tribal thread on nairaland.

Ibos calling yoruba dark black and ugly...

Yoruba women clowning ibo yellow skin ......

Go read C.fours anti ibo female post and tell me colorism does not exist in Africa......

Chima has a point.

It is there....anyone who reads nairaland can see it clearly

There are other "themes" within the tribalism...but just because there are multiple themes present..does not mean one of the present themes does not exists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence / Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas? / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.