Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (35683 Views)

"Lightskin" Guys Who Try To Hard To Exude "Blackness" & Dark Skin Uncle Toms / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 2:33pm On May 17, 2013

i hate it when people lie so blatantly, and for nefarious reasons. undecided

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 2:34pm On May 17, 2013

the man is just "face of darkness"

undecided
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
carry on!!!!!!
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 2:36pm On May 17, 2013
Lying?

Please point out the lies.

Seeing as how I am on record on this forum speaking of this same bigoted acts for over a year now.

Point out these Lies Ma'am.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by PAPAAFRICA: 2:40pm On May 17, 2013
Darkskin people get as much shit as lightskins. Seeing as they get the dark skin jokes from lightskins and brown skins and white people. Both are in the wrong obviously. We all just need to chill woahdie.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 2:44pm On May 17, 2013
Why are these silly 100 year old character drawings in my thread......?

They are irrelevant to the lightskin and mixed "black people" who were born in 1990..1995..1998..ect who face NEW FORMS OF COLORISM.

Your primitive drawings about how darkskin blacks were treated PRIOR TO THE HUGE WAVE OF HISPANIC IMMIGRATION to the United States which subsequently resulted in a generation of mixed Afro Latino Unions is irrelevant to this discussion

And pretty much almost as primitive and silly as a jew whining about the holocaust during a colorism debate among blacks.

Ma'am are you familiar with the meaning of colorism?.....

Then I suggest you stop showing depictions of century old "racism." And speak on the divide amongst people of color based on "colorism"
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 2:47pm On May 17, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Darkskin people get as much shit as lightskins. Seeing as they get the dark skin jokes from lightskins and brown skins and white people. Both are in the wrong obviously. We all just need to chill woahdie.

It isn't really so much about who recieves more prejudice....but about how Lightskin Blacks & Mixed "Blacks" are scared to voice their displeasure for being openly discriminated against.

That is the problem.

Weak Docile Negros ...who are always willing to tap dance at the foot a "master". Whether he be Dark skin or Light

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 3:25pm On May 17, 2013
Follow Up to my Previous Post.....

When you really analyze the nuances and fine intricacies of "colorism"..

It is in essence Neo Tribalism of the New World.

Now one will ask...

"Tribalism is about the difference In Culture and Ethnic Loyalty"......

Precisely. ..

When you break down the fine subtleties of Colorism, and you compare the Black Mother with the Mixed Child VS The White/Non Black Mother with the mixed Child.

They are systematically rooted in different fundamental core beliefs, upbringings & culture.

Often times...The Black mother, raises her child in many cases in a black community. With a Black Rooted Upbringing.

That child indentifies with his African Roots. Such as I do.

However when the reverse happens... {which is actually much more common}

The Black Father with the Non Black Mother, often times grows up outside of the black community... and is sheltered away from the "struggle".

Often times this child is more privileged financially and much more educated because he was fortunate of reeping the benefits from being a middle class suburban child with a quality educational bacground, sheltered away from common inner city trash.

Now people will ask...

"Why would the child with the non black mother be assumed to have a more financially stable upbringing".

Often times when black men, get a level of education and financial success they venture outward to "things" and "people" that were not available to them as a black youth growing up in a black community.

And one of these new items of life that they are suddenly able to procure are woman of a myriad of racial flavors & educational backgrounds

Which is why, you often see so many successful black men with non black women in the western and european world.

Now back to that privileged mixed child growing up to the non black mother in the non black community.......

Often times that child will get labeled as "stuck up" or conceited...for not mispronouncing his words and mumbling when he speaks like a common ghetto miscreant.

So here in lies the systemic root of "jealousy" and "envy" that the black child with the non black mother often faces.

That child often grows up culturally far different from other black kids

That Child often can not relate to "Black Causes".......

Now heres where the sweeping generalization of vast discrimination plays a part.......

A Darkskin Black Person often sees a mixed person and "assumes" all mixed kids... {or kids who present mixed features} are all privileged and were given the "easier upbringing"....as if we all had the middle class family with the white mother & can't relate to the black causes.

So when you have a brother like me......

Who was raised with "opposite" mixture....with the black mother...the north east black community...& the black upbringing. Rooted in militant anti oppression political beliefs, what I see is prejudice against the "Lighter & Mixed Blacks" based on a feature set.

A feature set which is ignorantly assumed to always have been being given an "easier path" away from the struggle.

However.....for the ones who have my unique circumstance...we grow receiving twice the prejudice because of so much resentment from the "stereotype" of all mixed black unions.

At the end of the Day...Darkskin Blacks are envious because they ignorantly assume....all mixed "blacks" benefitted from the common union that was wrote about above, yet can't even comprehend or fathom the other side of the "mixed" struggle...

It's one thing to receive prejudice for what you are......

It's another thing entirely to receive prejudice for what you are NOT...
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 3:43pm On May 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I think you are biased, dude, dark skinned are also insulted:

Dark as hell
Dark as shiat
Charcoal
Ugly (yes you read right) in people mind dark =ugly
We all take it in this world, no one is innocent

I speak on Dark Skin Discrimination as well...

Who is the American guy on the forum always defending Ghanaians When Nigerians Start with the Black & Ugly Nonsense....

Is that not Me?

The difference is both get discriminated against but most WILL NOT Acknowledge our discimination....

But people cry at yours.

I do an anti darkskin joke right now....Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine People.....will biitch cry and moan...

I do an anti lightskin joke right now.....they will Applaud...... wink

You know what puerto rican women tell me...

"You look dominican"......

Which in their eyes is a deragatory statement.....

Every rican chick I ever pisssed off..always spit this..... "fhuck you ya dominican lookin asss".....

Which is codeword for Darkskin.

Which in the hispanic community in their own belief is an Insult to a Puerto Rican.

Who come in all colors, but are often times very pale. (Paler than most whites) especially in the northeast.

So I've been the "Dark skin guy" 9 times out of 10 in every walk of life.

However around darkskin black people.....not the case.

And Anti Lightskin Bias is Tolerated by the Black Community just like Anti Darkskin Bias is Tolerated by the Hispanic Community.

Yet one praised for their prejudice and the other is vilified....

Now why would that be?.......

Because Blacks are the Biggest Hypocritical Bigots in The World.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 4:05pm On May 17, 2013
Have you ever stopped to consider perhaps you have attitude issues?

3 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 17, 2013
In Nigeria, if you call someone albino, yellow pepper, etc get ready to be called blacky shadow, charcoal. I don't think there's that subtle racial connotation. Nigerians insult themselves although we need to change that quality. undecided
I know it's different in America with the whole racial/color tension. Americans are more sensitive to such. We don't have such background.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
tpia@:
Have you ever stopped to consider perhaps you have attitude issues?

I am a Certified Assshole Baby. tongue

Never Claimed to be one of Nature's Noblemen

But as Real as a Radical Ravine of Relentless Realism & Revolutionary Authenticity.

A Valleystream of Objective Truths.

I Wear my Crown Proudly ~
cool
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 4:39pm On May 17, 2013
Ok, so you agree you're a pot calling the kettle black.

Well, most of what you're describing,are american things, not nigerian.

So, you might need an american forum where you can vent to your fellow americans.

In nigeria, our own problems relate to poverty and lack of good roads, electricity and potable water.

If you want to help out with those, you're quite welcome.

Otherwise, you are talking to yourself and perhaps mrs chima i guess.

3 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 4:41pm On May 17, 2013
I may or may not decide to correct you on a few errors you listed in your epistles, depends.

2 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 4:42pm On May 17, 2013
tpia@:
Ok, so you agree you're a pot calling the kettle black.

Well, most of what you're describing,are american things, not nigerian.

So, you might need an american forum where you can vent to your fellow americans.

In nigeria, our own problems relate to poverty and lack of good roads, electricity and potable water.

If you want to help out with those, you're quite welcome.

Otherwise, you are talking to yourself and perhaps mrs chima i guess.

I Agree
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2013
Interesting posts, but still i dont see many darkskinned black men who have problem with light-skinned dudes... if you cool you cool.. most straight niggas dont get hung up on that.

And on the converse side, for all the desciminiation you describe yall get some serious perks also... espeically the mixed ladies grin. Even if lightskinned people are not allowed to voice thier issues in the black community i think they are undenably treated better than your average dark skin person, by both blacks and non-blacks

Im mainly speaking about mixed chicks because i dont know ANY mixed males in real life... dunno why
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 17, 2013
Unfortunately, there will always be ignorant people anywhere you go. You will get people who will hate and make fun of light-skinned people just as well as you will get those who make fun of dark-skinned people.

Its not fun but its part of life sadly. I do not understand how a normal human being can hate or despise someone of a lighter or darker complexion to the point of even creating Facebook pages shows that that person is not mentally well upstairs. Maybe something happened between her and a light skinned person. Maybe she was also teased and decided to vent her anger by doing(kinda what you are doing now). Maybe she is just a psycho, i don't know but you ought to really not give this fool any time or energy because it is not worth it.

I for one would avoid all such topics and pages all together because you will just be making yourself feel more anger towards certain people. I do not know how bad it is in the USA but i really find it hard to believe that the majority of black darker skinned people would feel this way. I for one will stand up for anyone regardless of whether they are light, dark, purple, blue if they are being treated badly for nothing. So please just take it easy.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: Interesting posts, but still i dont see many darkskinned black men who have problem with light-skinned dudes... if you cool you cool.. most straight niggas dont get hung up on that.

And on the converse side, for all the desciminiation you describe yall get some serious perks also... espeically the mixed ladies grin. Even if lightskinned people are not allowed to voice thier issues in the black community i think they are undenably treated better than your average dark skin person, by both blacks and non-blacks

Im mainly speaking about mixed chicks because i dont know ANY mixed males in real life... dunno why
You are right in a way. Black light skinned men and darker skinned men have not usually been turned or battled against each other unlike what a lot of men do with the dark-skinned vs light-skinned women issue. Like i said i do not know how bad it is in the states but i think that black people in particular black women need a revolution.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 7:32pm On May 17, 2013
Well there isn't much Darkskin Male vs Lightskin Male violence and hatred in Mixed Western Societies because Gang Culture Absorbs It.

Gang Culture Is Far more Sophisticated on the Male end as opposed to the female end.

Gang Culture feeds more along the lines of "Sets" & Ethnicity as opposed to straight tone of color.

You have two mexican vatos ready to blow ya head off......

Darkskin guy is gonna say...."I'm getting my gun, I need to survive".....

Lightskin guy is going to say...."I'm getting my gun , I need to survive as well".

You two share a common locale....you can form a set...

A more Intricate alliance of battle.

As compared to females....who many outside the gang world...rely on primitive physical battle traits such as ...

Light vs Dark....

Tall vs Short.....

Fat vs Skinny....

Ugly vs Pretty

Ect......

Males rules of battle are just more advanced and filled with far more complexity.

So it provides camouflage and conceals what is probably "there" ....but just can't be seen as clearly.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
You are right in a way. Black light skinned men and darker skinned men have not usually been turned or battled against each other unlike what a lot of men do with the dark-skinned vs light-skinned women issue. Like i said i do not know how bad it is in the states but i think that black people in particular black women need a revolution.

Its not men who pitt dark skin women vs light-skinned women.. yall do that yourselves. Stop blaming black men for everything that is wrong with black women.

The issues between women primarily arise because of your insecurities and over-competitiveness not because of us. They are plenty of women who outrightly refuse to date light men but you don't see that creating tension between us. In addition 90% of black men (me included) i know had mothers or female relatives who praised light skin since childhood

In most cases mothers impart the preference for light skinned girls to their sons... you will never see a black man talking about "good hair" or fawning over an albino baby grin
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2013
Like i said earlier, there is nothing wrong with men liking light skinned chicks... if you say you like dark girls you get praised but when you say the opposite u are a demon.

It ties in with what the OP is saying in this thread, everyone has a right to be proud of w/e, like w/e, and do w/e they want without insecure ppl trying to censor them.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 17, 2013
pleep:

Its not men who pitt dark skin women vs light-skinned women.. yall do that yourselves. Stop blaming black men for everything that is wrong with black women.

The issues between women primarily arise because of your insecurities and over-competitiveness not because of us. They are plenty of women who outrightly refuse to date light men but you don't see that creating tension between us. In addition 90% of black men (me included) i know had mothers or female relatives who praised light skin since childhood

In most cases mothers impart the preference for light skinned girls to their sons... you will never see a black man talking about "good hair" or fawning over an albino baby grin

Am not blaming everything on men but you men started it and you really do not need to play dumb about it. heck is it even possible for you to be honest just this once without all your bs What else and were else would this issue/competition arises if not for you men There is nothing wrong with Preferences, am not talking about preferences, but putting someone down and saying bad ish about their complexion etc and things the cannot change is the issue here. Lol are you and your co-hoorts not the same folks who go on and on about natural hair vs weaves Maybe your mother imparted and praised light-skinned females but mine did not so dnt generalize.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: Like i said earlier, there is nothing wrong with men liking light skinned chicks... if you say you like dark girls you get praised but when you say the opposite u are a demon.

It ties in with what the OP is saying in this thread, everyone has a right to be proud of w/e, like w/e, and do w/e they want without insecure ppl trying to censor them.
This is where you have got it wrong. There is nothing wrong with liking light skinned women, they are still women and are beautiful so there is no probs, heck i have my own preference as from my thread but i never said that black men were ugly, or had too dark-skinned, or nappy hair or any of that sorts. My point is have preferences but dnt bash others especially for something they cannot change.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Am not blaming everything on men but you men started it and you really do not need to play dumb about it. heck is it even possible for you to be honest just this once without all your bs What else and were else would this issue/competition arises if not for you men There is nothing wrong with Preferences, am not talking about preferences, but putting someone down and saying bad ish about their complexion etc and things the cannot change is the issue here. Lol are you and your co-hoorts not the same folks who go on and on about natural hair vs weaves Maybe your mother imparted and praised light-skinned females but mine did not so dnt generalize.
You are such a dumbass... why is it that black women cant take responsibility for a gotdamn thing without trying to drag black men into it?

"Its our fault you wear weaves

its our fault you bleach

its our fault you r fat

its our fault you have an attitude, bla bla bla
"

The selection of women on men is 10X more intense but you don't see us whining like a buncha 4 yr old babies. Do we have Poor niggas tryna beef with with rich niggas.... or short men fighting tall men? .... the way you darkskin chicks beefed with lightskinned girls since elementary school?

Face it, your issue with light girls doesn't have a gotdamn thing to do with us, you had these jealousy issues long before men were even checking for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNFLEvj4bA
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2013
And you got theses insecurities because deep down [size=20pt]you think lightskinned women look better too[/size]
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: And you got theses insecurities because deep down [size=20pt]you think lightskinned women look better too[/size]
And who says am even dark-skinned? I do not have any insecurities my dear, all women are beautiful whether light, dark or whatever. There is no reason to hate another women for such irrelevent ish. Fortunately i didnt not have a parent to brainwash me, or friends or media or any of that ish. So try another line cool
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:19pm On May 17, 2013
..........lol here come H-Star....can't believe she asked me that ridiculous question.

Black Men Created the Divide between dark & light women ehhh?....

That is a new one......
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Excuse me....?

Pardon me Ma'am, but what kind of dumb asss question is that?

As a Mixed Person, we face double the prejudice of the average Black Man. Read the comments by the mixed & lightskin women telling their stories of horrific bullying they recieved by jealous envious darker girls at the bottom of the youtube video I posted. Countless stories.

Those are Mixed Women.....

I am a male so I will start with myself since you want to play Darkskin Sympathizer at the moment and dare try to insinuate Lightskin & Mixed people are somehow exempt from any discrimination. How on earth could that possibly be when we are still "Black" is beyond me.

I was Raised by a very Dark Skin Black woman who was Evil to the core

A bitter disgruntled woman upset and broken because papi was a "PAPI"& left her bitter black asss high & dry

Which I don't blame him, the woman was wicked as a witch. Like the majority of bitter Darkskin American Women who have been beaten and placed to the side by society.

So because my father was puerto rican.....I was taught to hate myself.

I was taught not to acknowledge my other half.

When my mother would catch me watching Ronaldo playing soccer on television she would rip the remote control out of my hand and scream at me and say "only spiccs watch that"

Now mind you, her son was half "spicc"....

Had that been a puerto rican mother snatching the remote out of her half black kid's hand for watching basketball & saying.."only niqqers watch this".....ohh the sympathetic waterfall tears by black folks everywhere would have poured....

But because I grew up in an all black family. All Darkskinned...there was noone I could tell?...

Excuse me Ma'am?.... what prejudice?... I beg your pardon?

As I walked out into the real world....I was called a niqqer by spiccs..and a spiccc by niqqers....

As will any Afro Latino of the new world will share his stories of double prejudice +2 with you.

I took a spanish class in 4rth grade....do you know this nutty black biitch told me?...

"You can not take that class, everyday at 11 you just go to the nurse office and say you are sick"

All because of her insanity like insecurities...forcing me to fail my acedemics. To Shield me from absorbing half the essence of my being.

I was not allowed to date hispanic girls.......
I was not allowed to have hispanic friends......
I was not allowed to openly compliment a hispanic female......

And whenever family cookouts happened....my aunts and uncles would quickly remind me I am very different from all my cousins....

"You gotta watch him...you know his daddy was a spicc...they real hot and horrny...."

Casting me aside as if I am some 9 year old sexxxual deviant lmfao

Mind you, the terminology was.."spicc" ..not puerto rican...not hispanic..."spic".

Now flip my goddamn analogies..and make the mother..the aunts..the uncles...Puerto Rican.

& Make the comments directed at the half African American Side.....

Now ask me your dumb asss question again Ma'am.......

Ask any Afro Latino Growing up in a predominantly black household and community.

Now ma'am take a guess what white & black police officers did to me?......

Do you think we get treated better?. No. We are treated the same by prejudice cops

Yet discriminated against by our own ignorant racist, prejudice, vile and bigoted family members

Ma'am have you ever had or witnessed a racial debate with a caucasoid and a jew ?

What is a caucasoid & a jew good for uttering to a black man when a black man speaks about the injustices and disgusting prejudices against him?.....

"It's all in your head..there is no racism...racism is gone"...~The Jew Media

So when Blacks, particularly Dark Skin Black Folks...& Privileged Southern "Redbone" Black "Apologist"....Dare try to utter.... "what prejudice have you faced"......

I Find it really fake&disgusting. Lol

Now do you want to have a real conversation ma'am or do you wanna act like Lightskin&Mixed Black People suffer from no prejudice from their own people

Because Royal has no time to talk to a yellow JEW.....

im sure some people have faced colorism on an individual basis but its not the epidemic that you're making it out to be

2 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: You are such a dumbass... why is it that black women cant take responsibility for a gotdamn thing without trying to drag black men into it?

"Its our fault you wear weaves

its our fault you bleach

its our fault you r fat

its our fault you have an attitude, bla bla bla
"

The selection of women on men is 10X more intense but you don't see us whining like a buncha 4 yr old babies. Do we have Poor niggas tryna beef with with rich niggas.... or short men fighting tall men? .... the way you darkskin chicks beefed with lightskinned girls since elementary school?

Face it, your issue with light girls doesn't have a gotdamn thing to do with us, you had these jealousy issues long before men were even checking for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNFLEvj4bA
Here we go again bla bla bla

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
And who says am even dark-skinned? I do not have any insecurities my dear, all women are beautiful whether light, dark or whatever. There is no reason to hate another women for such irrelevent ish. Fortunately i didnt not have a parent to brainwash me, or friends or media or any of that ish. So try another line cool

oh.. so you are not darkskinned. Thats funny i dont think ive ever met an actually dark women on this entire website grin
I guess they make threads like this for purely altruistic reasons: https://www.nairaland.com/1286543/says-dark-skinned-women-ugly grin

But anyway "all women" are certainly not beautiful, and neither are all men... the only people who say that kinda stuff are insecure.

.....but ill assume ur the expection wink lol
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:24pm On May 17, 2013
So in that video..those were black males trying to lure the dark girl into beating on the light girl brains in ....trying to beat the girl brain dead and cause head trauma from rabbit punches?

Remind me again whose voice and faces are in the video pushing the girl to assault her again.....

Black Men ehhh?....

They sound and look like birds to me....
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:26pm On May 17, 2013
H-Star89:

im sure some people have faced colorism on an individual basis but its not the epidemic that you're making it out to be

How is it not an epidemic when there are biracial and mixed communities and forums all over the internet speaking of oppression

Lady have a seat.

I am not wasting time with no more of this apologist nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Future Of African Traditional Religion. / Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire / Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.