Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

You Cant Believe This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Cant Believe This (797 Views)

How Many Of You Believe This Image Is Real? / OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics / U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Believe This by Shegman22(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2013
You will never believe what happened to me yesterday in PHC, I still cant get over it. i went to the shoprite 2 pick up something to eat and as i was walking down the isle i noticed this man staring at me. I looked at him and kept walking to the front counter to pick up bottled water and a loaf of bread.As i picked them and turned to find the same man right in front of me!I tried to show him some love so i smiled and said "hi"Then i went to get a can of coke, can you believe the same man followed me? I was getting nervous and mad cos he was following me without saying anything. But i tried to stay friendly, I just said "hi", he finally responded and said "am sorry for staring but you look just like my youngest daughter".We just buried her 2weeks ago, I felt stupid for getting mad as i expressed sympathy with him. He said he was fine as he knows that his daughter was with the Lord.Then he asked me to do him a favor. i said "if I can". He said he was a bit sad that his daughter never said goodbye to him before passin on. He asked me to get in line behind him and as he left the store,i should say "goodbye dad".So that he could have some sense of closure.Though his request was weird i agreed to grant it.So as he collected his bags from the cashier and walked away,i said "bye dad".He turned and said "thanks and bye daughter".When the cashier calculated my stuff she said the total was N26,750!!!> I said "What!!! How can a bottle of N270 water N250 loaf of bread and N150 can of coke add up to N26,750?"She said your dad said u are paying for his too...Which my dad ke ? I shouted "that man is not my father ooo !! ! " I quickly ran out just in time to see the man approachin the parking lot. I ran after him screamin "excuse me ! excuse me I almost shouted Thief Mr daddy !! "he started runnin for his car as he saw me comin.I caught up with him just before he was able to shut his car door. I kept on pullin and pullin his legs!!! just like im pullin yours now!!! You too like gist sef.
Re: You Cant Believe This by Exponental(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2013
I wonder if mods are sleeping. This is a repeated joke on NL

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Mess / Things Don Change For Me, I Swear. Don't Laugh Else U Will Be Laughed At / African Proverbs That Will Crack Ur Ribs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.