Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics (3594 Views)

Omg!!! You Need To See This Photo / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chai I could not believe this!!!

A reliable source to me gave me some intimate info about nigeria's most female personality, tonto Dikeh.
I have always suspected this to be true but I was not sure until the reliable source confirmed it.
Tonto dikeh used to be my coursemate and she was a very neat girl. Inface there was a rumour in school then that she has never mess before. A doctor came to school and test her body and found out her intestine is so fresh she cannot mess. One day I gave her beans to eat she eat but still did not mess.

Now she is a star and I have not seen her for 5 years now. Then I saw this relieble source who is close to Tonto dikeh and the reliable source tell me tonto dikeh is asking about me. I ask the reliable source if the reliable source has ever seen tonto mess and the reliable source said "no"

Please is tonto dikeh normal? For a human beans not to be messing is so strange. Let's countryboot money so she can go for surgery in india.
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Slyder(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sick brain
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Slyder: Sick brain
Show me love.plz. Ayam a human bean like u
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Eragablessen(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wht brot me here?
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Eragablessen(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
HUMAN BEAN??
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Luxiana19(f): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Op...I want you to know that God will strike you. Thank you.
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Luxiana19: Op...I want you to know that God will strike you. Thank you.
Is ur god like ASUU?
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by marcjoe(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
LAUGHING AND CRYING...DIS OP IS REALLY SICK.....HE JUST MADE MY DAY.... grin grin
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Swiftboy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lol this op just crack me up! I think weed,he's on one! grin
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Suzie0(f): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2013
@ op thats what you get when you take wet weed together with akara & tombo angry
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:16am On Nov 12, 2013
marcjoe: LAUGHING AND CRYING...DIS OP IS REALLY SICK.....HE JUST MADE MY DAY.... grin grin
lol bro. Ur head dey there
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Suzie 0.:
@ op thats what you get when you take wet weed together with akara & tombo angry
grin grin yu like my way
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Vickson123: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Hahaha.... D fruitage of taking alomo nd colanut.

Chai!
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by NadiaSA1(f): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2013
angry angry
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2013
andy madt man
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 12, 2013
gringringrin
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Austeenx: gringringrin
My man abeg laugh joor..no mind those enemy of progress above u
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Nonso23: The effects of inhaling sawdust and molue's exhaust fumes angry
oboy I fit get 20 box for ur hand. I wan lick tomtom
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: angry angry
Why u de always vex for my topics
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: andy madt man
Guy I want u to be like me
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Vickson123: Hahaha.... D fruitage of taking alomo nd colanut.

Chai!
Guy abeg u sabi wia I fit see ashawo house for lagos?
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by NadiaSA1(f): 12:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Andyblaze:
Why u de always vex for my topics
where r the pics
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Eragablessen: Wht brot me here?
My big preek
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Andyblaze: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: where r the pics
I delete am. Her private part show

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by musaajebor(m): 2:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Andyblaze:
I delete am. Her private part show
u dey take d pics as she dey mess abi?
Ur crase still dey learn.
Say no to drugs, if u have got some,stash it and give em to me.
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Damlesky(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2013
can't believe I've just wasted 33kb on this poo. OP thunder fire you
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by abelmovic1: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2013
My guy pls go see ur doctor u need medical attention
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by cfc: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Damlesky: can't believe I've just wasted 33kb on this poo. OP thunder fire you

Amen (˘̶̀~˘̶́)
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Godswillu(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2013
A reliable source told me that you and tonto dikeh use weed cook the beans that is why she is asking of you. grin
Re: OMG!!! You Won't Believe This About Tonto DIKEH ! Viewer Discretion 18+ Pics by Nutase: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
You and Governor Chime wife dey the same ward for Enugu Government house psychiatric hospital before dem discharge her. I go tell the doctor for dia to cut all internet connections and seize all the Fone for the ward before you too begin call lawyer to represent u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Like Lionel Messi, Before Or Now / Hausa To English / Who Stole My 'LIKES'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.