Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! (2098 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by bigt2(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2013
*When­­­ a girl WALKS for miles to see you.
*When a girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything wrong!
*When a girl CRIES because she still loves/misses you
*When a girl still TRIES TO GET you BACK after disagreement/ break-ups
*When a girl no matter how much U HURT HER STILL LOVES U
*when a girl STOPS her argument with her guy to SAVE her relationship.
*Wh­­­en a girl continuously MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY.
*When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she thinks she is ANNOYING U.
*When a girl wants to LEAVE you because of your RUDE BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do.
DO NOT LET HER GO, because YOU MAY NEVER FIND
SOMEONE Like THAT EVER AGAIN. SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U...When you have a good friend and partner like this.......Don' ­t play her...well, if you do,its your loss...if she moves on!. cool
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by sheedy407(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2013
She will only do that if you shower her with money and satisfy her with the big rud
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by bigt2(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2013
sheedy407: She will only do that if you shower her with money and satisfy her with the big rud
not all girls wants your money bro!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by sheedy407(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2013
big-t:

not all girls wants your money bro!!! cool
Try this out,Take your girl out with napep and in a traffic,the car bside you is a Range Rover,inside the car is a guy with his girl drinking ice cream and gisting,inside your napep,ur gf is peeping looking at them.I swear,she will have a re-tink.
All what ladies need is a flashy life and only your money can do that.
Or go buy small Nokia for ur girl wen we dey for blackberry erra,u go enta one chance
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by Exponental(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2013
And wat if d girl with such qualities become wild........as in BAD GIRL/GBOGBO BIGZ GIRL
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 16, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! laugh wan kill me die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by sheedy407(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2013
Exponental: And wat if d girl with such qualities become wild........as in BAD GIRL/GBOGBO BIGZ GIRL
Na watin I dey talk na and na money go make any girl go wild because she go feel say,chaiii,I suppose dey use dis Iphone or bold 5 tins.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by Connoisseur(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2013
big-t:
do anything wrong!
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY.
*When a girl wants to LEAVE you because of your RUDE BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do.
VERY SPECIAL ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U...When you have a good friend and partner like this.......Don' ­t play her...well, if you do,its your loss...if she moves on!. cool

some peeps on here will say its obsession
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by sakaguchi(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2013
@OP bone, I no finish read wetin you de talk sef, any girl wey dey do as you dey talk so don reach 36 years O! And after una don marry, you go
"See her true colour shining
See he true colour..."
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by bigt2(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2013
sheedy407:
Try this out,Take your girl out with napep and in a traffic,the car bside you is a Range Rover,inside the car is a guy with his girl drinking ice cream and gisting,inside your napep,ur gf is peeping looking at them.I swear,she will have a re-tink.
All what ladies need is a flashy life and only your money can do that.
Or go buy small Nokia for ur girl wen we dey for blackberry erra,u go enta one chance
with my lil experience iin womanology 411, i need to tell you that NOT all Nigerian girls are after ur money! I have met many that even say that they are NOT after Material things. It is only when you are chasing girls that they will demand for money; but when you have a promising future, they (if aware) start chasing u. Then, u can start talking things out grin.
I dated some who will even give me money, and still allow me to strafe so theres no point in money except you are chasing girls.wink

** dont chase success, do your best, and success will chase you** Big-T cool

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by Sheenor: 8:01am On May 17, 2013
big-t:
do anything wrong!
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY.
if onli i hav a gal wit such qualities.....

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by sheedy407(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2013
big-t:

with my lil experience iin womanology 411, i need to tell you that NOT all Nigerian girls are after ur money! I have met many that even say that they are NOT after Material things. It is only when you are chasing girls that they will demand for money; but when you have a promising future, they (if aware) start chasing u. Then, u can start talking things out grin.
I dated some who will even give me money, and still allow me to strafe so theres no point in money except you are chasing girls.wink

** dont chase success, do your best, and success will chase you** Big-T cool
Bullshit,den u r not man enuf to collect peanut from ur girl
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by bigt2(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2013
sheedy407:
Bullshit,den u r not man enuf to collect peanut from ur girl
You are a stereotype!!! Must u b d only 1 to form porsche Now ull go around shouting Nigerian girls love only money.......smh!!!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by Nobody: 11:11am On May 17, 2013
Ijele-Igbo posted this same list recently.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2013
No be for dis we con3.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! by bigt2(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2013
idee.esperanza:
No be for dis we con3.
grin grin grin got me cracking real hard!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever / If Your Girlfriend Fainted Because Of A Celebrity At A Party, What Will U Do? / Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.