Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,692 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? (4017 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 17, 2013
Would Igbos vote Rochas Okorocha as President if given the Presidential ticket by APC? All indication shows that the Governor of the people is contesting in 2015 Presidential primaries. He is a fomidable candidate that can be trusted. Rocha cares about Nigeria and the masses. He is man for the common man yearning for good leadership. I have never seen a Governor who is as philantropic as Rocha Owele Okorocha. The man has transformed many lives through the spread of quality education to downtrodden Nigerians irrespective of their tribes and religion.

Rocha is a true Nigerian. He speaks Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo fluently. We should consider this man. This is an opportunity of a life time that should not slip away from us. THis man has done for Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

I will vote for him if given the chance. He will make a better President than the one we have right now.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by PointB: 12:51pm On May 17, 2013
Personally, if the following are contesting
I'll vote:

Rochas
GEJ
Fasola
My Dog
My cat
My...
Buhari

in that order!

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 17, 2013
Rocha for President! I am Yoruba and I don't care who is the President as long as the right person is there. Jonathan is a failed experiment. I am not comfortable with Fashola/Tinubu. I will rather have Buhari than to have Fashola. Let us stop this sentiment and get the right man to do the job. Let us all agree here and work for this man. Rochas is the man of the people.

Rochas all the way.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 17, 2013
I am launching a facebook account to promote Rocha's candidacy in earnest. Let's come together and do this.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by slimghost(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2013
I will vote any Southerner. Be it Fashola,Rochas or GEJ.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost: I will vote any Southerner. Be it Fashola,Rochas or GEJ.

If you are satisfied with the present condition in Nigeria, then vote Jonathan, if not RochaS is your man. Fashola is too close to Tinubu.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by slimghost(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2013
payless:

If you are satisfied with the present condition in Nigeria, then vote Jonathan, if not Rocha is your man. Fashola is too close to Tinubu.

I don't care whom he is too close to. I prefer him to Rochas anyday anytime. If Fashola is not running, then am voting GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

I don't care whom he is too close to. I prefer him to Rochas anyday anytime. If Fashola is not running, then am voting GEJ.

Okay.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 17, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005949905011&ref=tn_tnmn

Facebook account opened for Peoplespresident account. Rochas All the Way!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 17, 2013
Rocha All The Way!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by passion007: 1:55pm On May 17, 2013
As there might be no Nigeria in 2015, my response to that question is moot because I won't like to say one thing now, and in 2015 say another... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 17, 2013
Rocha is our MAN!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by vizboy(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2013
People i can vote for.
GEJ
ROCHAS
FASHOLA
ANY BODY from the north except.

People i can never vote for even if they contest 20 times

Buhari
ibb
atiku

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 17, 2013
ROCHAS OWELLE!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 17, 2013
Rocha is the man!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Noliza(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2013
Bros his name is ROCHAS.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Princeparix(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2013
Is this a suggestion thread or a campaign thread?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by FrankC3: 3:00pm On May 17, 2013
Princeparix: Is this a suggestion thread or a campaign thread?

It is actually a thread to distract SE support for GEJ and advertise an unregistered political party via Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 17, 2013
Frank-C:

It is actually a thread to distract SE support for GEJ and advertise an unregistered political party via Rochas.

You are entitled to you opinion.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by musiwa26: 5:33pm On May 17, 2013
he was a rich man before nigeria media made him broke.

he is from the east like jonathan, the whole nation will not agree.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 17, 2013
musiwa26: he was a rich man before nigeria media made him broke.

Hmmm!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by solopumpy227: 6:09pm On May 17, 2013
Will vote anyone better that the sitting President. Rocahs is not a bad replacement
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by muktarl: 6:48pm On May 17, 2013
@op.
Shattap who dash you yoruba? You are not only igbo but you are from imo state where the maximum ruler okorosha holdsway. If APC want to go down the drain after 2015 let them field okorosha. APC may likely field fashola,ngige,oshiomole etc and not a thug called okorosha
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Princeparix(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2013
payless:

You are entitled to you opinion.
an opinion that represents the truth. Am an igbo but i believe that only time would tell who to vote.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by ckkris: 7:50pm On May 17, 2013
Frank-C:

And it wont work. Roaches na taxi wey no get garage. No one knows which party he will be in 2015
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by mike404(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost: I will vote any Southerner. Be it Fashola,Rochas or GEJ.
GBAM!
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 17, 2013
muktarl: @op.
Shattap who dash you yoruba? You are not only igbo but you are from imo state where the maximum ruler okorosha holdsway. If APC want to go down the drain after 2015 let them field okorosha. APC may likely field fashola,ngige,oshiomole etc and not a thug called okorosha

You are entitled to you opinion. I am not Igbo and not from the East. My parents from Ebute-Metta. I was born and raised in Lagos Island/Mushin. Olateju to be precise. I am Yoruba to the core. If you believe a Yoruba should not support an Igbo man, then you are wrong. Tribe is nothing to me. I am not blided by tribe or religion. I am a complete Nigerian. The names you listed would do better than who we have right now and Rochas seems to have a good track record based on what he has done before he became Governor of Imo State.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by muktarl: 9:38pm On May 17, 2013
payless:

You are entitled to you opinion. I am not Igbo and not from the East. My parents from Ebute-Metta. I was born and raised in Lagos Island/Mushin. Olateju to be precise. I am Yoruba to the core. If you believe a Yoruba should not support an Igbo man, then you are wrong. Tribe is nothing to me. I am not blided by tribe or religion. I am a complete Nigerian. The names you listed would do better than who we have right now and Rochas seems to have a good track record based on what he has done before he became Governor of Imo State.

What track record are u talking about? And what do u think okorosha has achieved aside from acting like a comedian on a daily basis. He has borrowed so much money from the bank with nothing to show for it. Okorosha is not even on the list of first 50 igbo contestants.
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2013
muktarl:

What track record are u talking about? And what do u think okorosha has achieved aside from acting like a comedian on a daily basis. He has borrowed so much money from the bank with nothing to show for it. Okorosha is not even on the list of first 50 igbo contestants.

Okorocha has been providing quality education to many Nigerian kids regardless of their tribes. He has schools in the North and South that he has been funded for over 15 years with his own wealth. Okorocha has been providing philantropic work to the downtrodden in the same way Abiola was doing when he was alive. His good work is not being talked about on television and that is why a lot of people don't really know much about Rochas. Okorocha generosity knows no bound.

My brother who was posted to serve in Imo State can testify to the good work being done by Rochas compared to what was done by PDP governors since 1999. If given the chance to be President, he shall deliver
Re: IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:16pm On May 17, 2013
PointB: Personally, if the following are contesting
I'll vote:

Rochas
GEJ
Fasola
My Dog
My cat
My...
Buhari

in that order!
shocked

Hilarious!! hehehe! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbo Traders Yorubas Often Neglect. / See How This Pretty Girl Is Being Rough-handled And Is Dying In Detention. See Y / Which Region Is Suffering More From This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.