Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor (14251 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by scofieldsimba(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2015
The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the victory of Rochas Okorocha as the Governor of Imo State.

While the Apex Court dismissed the appeal filed by Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, challenging the election of Governor Okorocha.

More details coming soon…

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/29/supreme-court-upholds-okorochas-victory-as-imo-governor/

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by coolhumble(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Before nko? grin

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by ricsman(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
bf nko

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by scofieldsimba(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Moderators!

Its too early to be sleeping on duty..

Seun take note...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by chukel(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2015
As much as I dislike okorocha's administration, I prefer him to ihedioha. We are just in deep shit. But deep shit is better than bottomless pit.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Dannyset(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Operation Eradicate PDP from Nigeria!
Chai........i like this grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Emekamex(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2015
So all APC governors are winning at tribunals? That means Okey Ezea has a shot at Enugu; I can't stop laughing.

20 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by kahal29: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2015
this might be genuine but I no longer trust our judges these days, there has been some serial rape on the judiciary

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by kahal29: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Source ...
Channelstv.com

More details shortly...

Oya lalasticlala do the needful.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/29/supreme-court-upholds-okorochas-victory-as-imo-governor/
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2015
I don't blame Okorocha! It is Ihedioha I blame who joined him in his rigging spree. Imo election was massively rigged by both APC and PDP. Rochas emerged victorious on account of him being the best rigger. Iheanacho of APGA should pick up the case from there an plead the court for a re-run.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by modath(f): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2015
chukel:
As much as I dislike okorocha's administration, I prefer him to ihedioha. We are just in deep shit. But deep shit is better than bottomless pit.

Good one, sensible approach... wink

The good of the community is & must always supercede political affiliation.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by sammyj: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Congrat to Okorocha my role model the defeater of the PDP and past clueless administration !!!! cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by 01emek(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Buhariiiiiiiiiii !

What have you done since may29?

Malam Rochase okoro in for a long ride.

Vote APC vote stagnation!!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Goodluck to him
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Burger01(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Before nko? cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by fejikudz(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2015
OK
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Apcheat at it again.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Richie0974: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
APC is winning the petitions.. ...is there a force behind or is it just justice.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Burger01(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
coolhumble:
Before nko? grin
Abi o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Segadem(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
good
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Chiwude:
I don't blame Okorocha! It is Ihedioha I blame who joined him in his rigging spree. Imo election was massively rigged by both APC and PDP. Rochas emerged victorious on account of him being the best rigger. Iheanacho of APGA should pick up the case from there an plead the court for a re-run.

Even a baby in the womb knew it was impossible for Ihedioha to win anywhere outside Mbaise. Iheanacho had more chances but no money. Okorocha had an easy ride and will win both candidates a thousand times over.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by justmenoni: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
As expected
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by teepsee(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Again
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by warrior01: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok. So the suffering of Imo people continues. Chai! There is God o!

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by TippyTop(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
The judiciary is now APC controlled.

10 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Segadem(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Richie0974:
APC is winning the petitions.. ...is there a force behind or is it just justice.
all of the above
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by kayo80(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
As expected.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by LordMecuzy(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Cool
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor by Emokai3(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
APC...change...wayo government

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria / Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps / Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.