Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? (11621 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Are You Sick? 8 Health Warnings Your Fingernails May Be Sending / Do You Bite Your Fingernails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by daviide: 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
I lyk chewing my nailz ..itz cool ..d tin bin disgrace me one dey 4 class I no even knw say one chick dey luk me na so I dey chop em lyk mumu lol d girl jux dey shake her head l8ta she come dey tell me whrr people dey I jux smiled at it cheesy its nothing :p
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by greatwaters: 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
UERY PROTEINOUS
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Didi8: 7:05pm On May 17, 2013
Yeah...I still bite my nails. No regrets because it makes me think deep.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by donsax: 7:07pm On May 17, 2013
I do and I enjoy it...even messi does that.

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2013
Help!!! I always bite my finger nails, always. Any suggestion on how to stop this childish act?

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2013
Well, I still bite my nails and I don't think I will be able to stop. The downside is that I won't have any moral justification to scold my kids for doing so.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Geomac: 7:08pm On May 17, 2013
I am trying to stop it because of my children, they have started biting their finger nails too.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by kepsi123(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2013
One word. Blissfully. Luckily my kids don't indulge
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by kepsi123(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2013
Gathering of like minds. Hey people that chew nails all have high IQ's
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by largeman4u(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2013
i wish i could stop too, but am addicted... maybe when am married, my wife wuld stop me..
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2013
Idi Amin: THANK GOD FOR THIS POST. AM 30YRS AND I STILL BITE MY FINGERNAILS, PLS HOW DO I STOP?
Me too.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by midetinz(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2013
It is a ready delicacy ANYTIME I'm hungry. Soooooo dependable!
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 17, 2013
lilTunechi: I was wondering if some of us here still bite and pick on their fingernails because i find it very hard 2 stop. My coursemates always tease me on why my finger is always in my mouth. Pls anybody here stil bites on his/her nails? Lets share. Thanks.

About time U grew Up...

U must be missin' yo feeding bottles undecided
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 17, 2013
largeman4u: i wish i could stop too, but am addicted... maybe when am married, my wife wuld stop me..

Nigerian Men wont ceize to WOW me...

How they'd bank on an Innocent gal to stop their ill acts - Whateva happened to growing balls!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by mrofficial(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2013
Yep, whenever they become long.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Fash20: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
nekaa: I don't.. I used to dou, until I saw a classmate of mine that didn't chew hers and how nice they looked, I told maslf that day I want my nails tu look like hers... And that was it... Am called wolverine nau, because of the length of my nails.
maga
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by kevoh(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
Most HUMAN BEINGS bite their fingernails just make sure there are clean when doing the act. It's no crime and I don't even intend to stop. tongue
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by AKO1(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2013
I stopped sometime last year. It was so weird/great cutting my nails with a nail clipper grin

One day I was really stressed and relapsed. I haven't stopped since then cry

I think this post is motivation to stop again. If I can give any advice from my six-week hiatus, it would be to just stop. I don't think there's any other way. It's not addictive like tobacco so you can actually tell your teeth no when you feel the urge, without needing any nail polish and the likes.

Oh, and here's more motivation

[img]http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=WEUm54PNKE7UIM&tbnid=-8-apVhwpAKcGM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fembarrassingbodieskids.channel4.com%2Fmmlib%2Fincludes%2Fsendimage.php%3Fpath%3D1759.d47bd44b%26width%3D392%26height%3D294&ei=2XmWUf_6NtOa1AWLvoDoDw&psig=AFQjCNED2txmrRdbL_UC0093ePA4fnNkqw&ust=1368902489935284[/img]
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Fash20: 7:43pm On May 17, 2013
Idi Amin: THANK GOD FOR THIS POST. AM 30YRS AND I STILL BITE MY FINGERNAILS, PLS HOW DO I STOP?
Find cutlass and remove all ur fingers
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Tobbylobar(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2013
Am guity as judas...i tink am addicted to it...anytime i tried to stop i always come back to it.. embarassed
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by beatricewebb: 7:59pm On May 17, 2013
please help me ooo,i have been trying to stop mine but i cant do it,i bite my finger nails,my flesh and even my foot nails.....
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 17, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2013
beatrice webb: please help me ooo,i have been trying to stop mine but i cant do it,i bite my finger nails,my flesh and even my foot nails.....

Your own na serious matter shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 17, 2013
My 17yr old younger bro does it. Several times when i tell him to stop, he'll be like its hard to. He says when he doesn't do it, It feels like something is itching him and he can't scratch it.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 17, 2013
Shit is like cocaine ! Can't Seem to stop!

Worse part is, I chew the flesh around it!

Does that make me a cannibal?
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Annie2gud(f): 8:20pm On May 17, 2013
Kai op,u have finished me.i have not only Eaten my fingers,i hav also migrated in eatin my finger flesh.hope these are not the attributes of a cannibal?pls how do i stop this demeaning habit.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 17, 2013
Imanuelle: Shit is like cocaine ! Can't Seem to stop!

Worse part is, I chew the flesh around it!

Does that make me a cannibal?
chai! I tot my bro is strange for doing dat. He chews the flesh like its food. Rubbish! angry
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2013
largeman4u: i wish i could stop too, but am addicted... maybe when am married, my wife wuld stop me..
Already married my wife did but when i am alone i just chew it.She frowns,but i cant help it
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2013
Wow! I dont know how i started and i dont know how i stopped. Right now it looks so disgusting to me. I am glad i stopped because i dont have to fix my nails anymore. I love the look on people's faces when i tell them my nails are natural.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by InvertedHammer: 8:34pm On May 17, 2013
/

Only when am hungry

/
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Sanboy25: 8:49pm On May 17, 2013

Never did. angry
People doesn't think of all the germs and bacteria that are under their nails,
it is so disgusting to see them put it in their mouths.
Some might have took public transportation ealier, with all the bars-holding that comes with it and to see them put other people nasty germs in their mouth is just plain repulsive. lipsrsealed
I would NEVER allow a fingernails-biting man to kiss me, NEVER! angry
(It's one the things I hate the most, sorry for the long aggressive post)
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Baba419(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2013
Wow, sure more people do it than those that own up to it, I do it too had to reduce by first chewing only one hand and then I reduced to just one finger guess my motivation is beautiful nails for fingering things. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Madness Be Heriditary? / Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.