Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

A Thread For The Troops. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Troops. (18956 Views)

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops / Photos Of President Jonathan Visiting The Troops In Mubi & Baga Today / Visuals Of The Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Troops. by PapaBrowne(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2013
Lets support our troops.
Boko Haram has been a menace and has killed upwards of 4000 people and are willing to kill more.
But some men just like us with 2 hands, 2 legs, one head, two eyes, two ears(Our gallant troops) have taken the challenge to protect us from these hell-bound scoundrels called Boko Haram Islamists.

Our Troops(don't know if there are women too) are Fathers, Brothers, Boyfriends, Uncles, Best Friends, Cousins and a whole lot more. They have people who love them. They have ambitions and all want to grow old peacefully.
But they have opted to sacrifice themselves that we may have peace. Some will die in the process, others would return home without a scratch, but one thing is sure, they will win the war and we will know peace because they made a sacrifice.

This thread is dedicated to supporting our troops with nice words, poems, stories of gallantry, pictures and lots more.

Maybe, just maybe, one of the troops somewhere in any of those three states would use his mobile phone to see this thread and know that he has the backing and support of majority of Nigerians.

Let it roll!!

[img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=jtf1_315487867.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

81 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
kudos to these fighter jet pilots

14 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:13pm On May 17, 2013
kudos

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gsmcoder: 7:13pm On May 17, 2013
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

That guy no get joy ooo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 17, 2013
More Pictures please

calling on all patriotic Nigerians to support the troops

I love my country no be for mouth!

When Osisikankwu reigned terror on Abia State, the people of Aba rose in support of the troops to flush out that gang

It is time for the local people of the North to rise in support of the Nigerian Army against terror!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by DisGuy: 7:28pm On May 17, 2013
What type of gun is that? in the first pic ?
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by PapaBrowne(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2013
Acidosis: grin grin grin grin. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

That guy no get joy ooo grin grin grin

No joy in war, my broda! It's not a joyful thing to kill your fellow human, be he criminal, murderer or terrorist.
But what must be done must be done!
Them terrorists will be killed like flies!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
grin

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 17, 2013
wink

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 17, 2013
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gramci: 7:45pm On May 17, 2013
cool

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 17, 2013
grin

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 17, 2013
wink

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2013
smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gramci: 7:50pm On May 17, 2013
smiley

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On May 17, 2013
::gsmcoder:::
grin grin grin
Pasuma on duty? shocked shocked

U go fear swagga na grin grin

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by gramci: 7:51pm On May 17, 2013
cool

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by DisGuy: 7:52pm On May 17, 2013
Can we have current pictures not archives

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2013
Dis Guy: Can we have current pictures not archives

Lol, why you no volunteer yourself and go take pics in Bornu? grin grin grin Na joke abeg.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 17, 2013
I am the biggest supporter of our military. We have one of the world's best militaries, their are nigerian troops currently serving in 5 different african nations as we type, when you include internal security duties, their is no doubt in my mind that we got africa's best military.

God bless the military of this great republic
NIGERIA

19 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by DisGuy: 8:13pm On May 17, 2013
stillwater:

Lol, why you no volunteer yourself and go take pics in Bornu? grin grin grin Na joke abeg.

Abi na

All the budget for the Comm department includes pictures na
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 17, 2013
Dis Guy:

Abi na

All the budget for the Comm department includes pictures na

Let's just wait for CNN or AlJazeera grin grin. God knows no Nigerian comm department would put themselves in the line of fire let alone any Nigerian media outlet e.g NTA grin would cover this extensively. They could prove me wrong sha.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by DisGuy: 8:24pm On May 17, 2013
stillwater:

Let's just wait for CNN or AlJazeera grin grin. God knows no Nigerian comm department would put themselves in the line of fire let alone any Nigerian media outlet e.g NTA grin [b]would cover this extensively. They could prove me wrong [/b]sha.

Nahh doubt it

Ordinary Mali across the road NTA cant peep,
till date the only pictures we get are those of the French troops
could even start a conspiracy no Nigerian army in Mali cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2013
The Boys are not smiling
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by imperiouxx(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2013
My beloved Nigerian troop....... Always wins my 7 good times each time I remember I got you.

God bless y'all.
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2013

31 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Ironi: 8:35pm On May 17, 2013
All this na yeye, small ragtag Boko Haram dey give them sleepless nights, na wao. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Troops. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 17, 2013
they should arrest the soldiers involved in the killing of women and children in Baga First. and hand them over to the military court !!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by vanstanzy(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2013
Gods speed troopers! May the Almighty be with you all.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Troops. by 50calibre(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2013
I hope those fighter jets are not from russia, russia sells antiquated technology to their customers, the moment you climb up with that jet, it gets shot down. Nigeria should think of ordering ones like the British Eurofighter typhoon or American F-22 or even France or Germany would suffice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Turkey (Photos) / Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.