Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Visuals Of The Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visuals Of The Troops (640 Views)

The #NeverAgain Video: The Commander In Chief Commanding The Troops / Photos Of President Jonathan Visiting The Troops In Mubi & Baga Today / A Thread For The Troops. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visuals Of The Troops by Nobody: 8:33am On May 20, 2013
I don't know if its just me but our media houses are not giving us enough visuals on the state of emergency, how do they want us to start appreciating the efforts of the military men who are at the battlefront? i have checked facebook, watched all the major news channels (at least during my leisure hours) and all i hear is debate and discussions.
Please if you have visuals of the troops, please upload here, so we can show some solidarity to our the Nigerian arm forces. Long live Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Visuals Of The Troops by deor03(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2013
You can check Nigeria Army Facebook page

(1) (Reply)

I Was Persecuted Because Atiku Chose Me As Running Mate –alamieyeseigha / Jonathan Has Fulfilled Campaign Promises To Nigerians, Says Labaran Maku / Nigeria: Double Agent Sabotaging Amnesty Committee Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.