Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack (22805 Views)

Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by oldtime(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2013
Stealing from Banks, Killing innocent People, To fight for "allah" this allah must be so lame that he cannot fight for himself, Who is this allah? MohamMAD has deceived a lot of people; Religion of PIS is really cancerous
This religion that cannot save a soul and cure him of hate and wickedness, a religion of sword, blood and booty MohamMAD killed, committed incest, a pedophile. Why should anyone be surprised about what his legacy has become.
There are so many faults in MohaMAD. You cannot find a fault in JESUS. He is the sinless SON of God.” Son of God” this is the most annoying word to Islamist

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by bakila: 7:48am On May 18, 2013
Remii:

“If anyone slays an innocent person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” Quran 5:32

As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.
Qur'an 5:38

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
Qur'an 2:256
BH guys no send Quranic Verse at all. Prayers and offer of intelligence is the only solution to this menance. Like the people did in Yola the other Friday before yesterday and succeeded in stopping and killing broadday robbers the people must stand up whether with information or their life to end this menance. That is if fear go allow persin be dat.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by veloce(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2013
the report is totally false or how can a daura branch of any bank have over 40 million in their vault. What is their over night limit ? The soldier man should get his figures right. An avarage market branch of bank in nigeria holds between 20 and 30m. And to my fellow NL this is the begining of the end to this entity called nigeria if care is not taken.lets pray for God intervention so that we dont end up like libya and and other arab country. I fear for the aged and the children.the dont deserve this option.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Nobody: 8:05am On May 18, 2013
Dis sons of hell have gone broke,they are in need of funds, anyway, I hope the military annihilates them and send them into the warm embrace of their 7 virgins.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by AceVentura: 8:06am On May 18, 2013
It's a shame that our forces will only come & take inventory of losses when they could have sent 200 - 300 men to stop them from succeeding. Now these long bearded dudes are sufficiently funded to carry out more attacks in our country.

Wouldn't it had been better for the combined forces to counter the efforts of the BH @ the banks? Now, lives & properties will be lost cos they are funded. God will protect His children against these blood sucking vampires.

The banks will face huge losses cos the maximum amount that is supposed to be in their vaults in 30M & 1st Bank of all banks should know better since they are the oldest in the economy.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Nobody: 8:07am On May 18, 2013
And they were shouting allah akbar(Allah is great) Great at what? killing people? . undecided my girlfriend told me Islam is the way of life. I nearly slap her undecided nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by solomon111(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Keep money for thieves?

That's a sad commentary on what Nigeria has become under this clueless administration led by an incompetent and utterly corrupt Goodluck Jonathan.
look at this cretinn.
Even in war-time,you want to score cheap political points.
You are a sadist.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Nten: 8:29am On May 18, 2013
Children joining the robbers in chanting "Allahu Akbar", while thier parent habours & accomodate the injured 'a terror group! All these people are the bokoharam thats why they wont divulge any info to the authorities on thier activities. The military should conduct a house-to-house search and raid on the inhabitant, quizz & interrogate suspects and then fire the whole occupants of any house hiding the terrorist. I think this would serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Nobody: 8:30am On May 18, 2013
A god that can't fight for himself? A god that illiterate and low-life fools would fight for is a god? I serve a God who says, "VENGEANCE IS MINE" That is a LIVING GOD!...THE GOD OF CHRITIANS..
dangali: How can somebody who said he is doing God's work then at tbe end turned to be an armed robbers. Must u used people's sweat b4 u fight 4 God sake. Remember God like clean wealth to used to fight 4 him not by robbing banks and forcing i.dividuals to donate peacefuly or u kl the person. May God help our cou.try nigeria. Ameen.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by mrofficial(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^It's also quite possible that bank staff (or even passers-by) have helped themselves to some mint naira, and then inflated the loss by 100%. wink wink

My though exactly. Keeping up to N200m naira in the bank. LIES!
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by nelskals(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2013
new to the forum nairaland ,dancing AZONTO cool . HEEHEEEEEE
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Remii(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2013
mr.official:

My though exactly. Keeping up to N200m naira in the bank. LIES!

lies are part of war propaganda, have you forgotten weapon of mass destruction that were never found in Iraq?
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Arcard(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2013
brainzdh: There was this robbery, the robber shouted to everyone: "All don't move, money belongs to the state, life belongs to you".

Everyone in the bank laid down quietly.

This is called "Mind Changing Concept --> Changing the conventional way of thinking".
--------------- --------------- ----------
One lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her "Please be civilised! This is a robbery and not a rape!"

This is called "Being Professional --> Focus only on what you are trained to do!"
When the robbers got back, the younger robber (MBA trained) told the older robber (who is only primary school educated), "Big bro, let's count how much we got", the older robber rebutted and said, "You very stupid, so much money, how to count, tonight TV will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!"

This is called "Experience --> nowadays experience is more important than paper qualifications! "
--------------- --------------- -----------
After the robbers left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. The supervisor says "Wait, wait, wait, let's put the 5 million naira we embezzled into the amount the robbers robbed".

This is called "Swim with the tide --> converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!"
The supervisor says "It will be good if there is a robbery every month".

This is called "Killing Boredom --> Happiness is most important."
The next day, TV news reported that 200 million naira was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count 20 million naira. The robbers were very angry and complained "We risked our lives and only took 20 million naira, the bank manager took 180 million naira with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief. grin
e b lyk say u dn wrk fo bnk

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Humphreydis(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: How credible is this report and its source? We need to be very careful because spreading unsubstantiated reports and beer parlour gossips at this critical point may hamper national security
.....Doubting thomas dnt u read papers or watch/listen to news atall?...
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by batstan(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2013
Boko Haram is fighting for justice. Pls send donations to 3532783221 savanah bank grin
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by agitator: 9:14am On May 18, 2013
brainzdh: There was this robbery, the robber shouted to everyone: "All don't move, money belongs to the state, life belongs to you".

Everyone in the bank laid down quietly.

This is called "Mind Changing Concept --> Changing the conventional way of thinking".
One lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her "Please be civilised! This is a robbery and not a rape!"

This is called "Being Professional --> Focus only on what you are trained to do!"
When the robbers got back, the younger robber (MBA trained) told the older robber (who is only primary school educated), "Big bro, let's count how much we got", the older robber rebutted and said, "You very stupid, so much money, how to count, tonight TV will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!"

This is called "Experience --> nowadays experience is more important than paper qualifications! "
After the robbers left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. The supervisor says "Wait, wait, wait, let's put the 5 million naira we embezzled into the amount the robbers robbed".

This is called "Swim with the tide --> converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!"
The supervisor says "It will be good if there is a robbery every month".

This is called "Killing Boredom --> Happiness is most important."
The next day, TV news reported that 200 million naira was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count 20 million naira. The robbers were very angry and complained "We risked our lives and only took 20 million naira, the bank manager took 180 million naira with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief. grin

bro you too much, lwkmd 4 office grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by ksusi: 9:15am On May 18, 2013
NTA news yesterday said they are robbers.How army know their number while they are shooting and how do they get access to the town
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by walakolobo: 9:18am On May 18, 2013
I thought LACASA, a NairaLand member said it was GEJ who sent Boko Haram to Daura to kill Buhari?
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by GoodSamaritan: 9:18am On May 18, 2013
I'm expecting the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, IBB, El-Rufai, Bakare, Lielie Muhammad to come on this thread and wish Nigerian Army success in the battle against Boko Haram
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by dramendra: 9:23am On May 18, 2013
Enough of this dragging of Allah's name in the mud, any idiot can kill and the weak securities will say its boko haram.... Muslems have to come out nd face this animals, why always chanting Allah's name when carrying out their evil act? I guess sultan of Sokoto is not carrying out his duties...
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by begwong: 9:24am On May 18, 2013
so since allah is now broke,the next line of action na to rob banks to replenish.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Nobody: 9:36am On May 18, 2013
so called religious ideologues engaging in armed robbery
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by cold(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Keep money for thieves?

That's a sad commentary on what Nigeria has become under this clueless administration led by an incompetent and utterly corrupt Goodluck Jonathan.
Even as a prof the statement still flew over your head. It simply means leave little or no cash as the insurgents are desperate for money. Get it now?
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by dramendra: 9:38am On May 18, 2013
oldtime: Stealing from Banks, Killing innocent People, To fight for "allah" this allah must be so lame that he cannot fight for himself, Who is this allah? MohamMAD has deceived a lot of people; Religion of PIS is really cancerous
This religion that cannot save a soul and cure him of hate and wickedness, a religion of sword, blood and booty MohamMAD killed, committed incest, a pedophile. Why should anyone be surprised about what his legacy has become.
There are so many faults in MohaMAD. You cannot find a fault in JESUS. He is the sinless SON of God.” Son of God” this is the most annoying word to Islamist

And are you a christian? Where in the bible did Jesus said goat like you to judge for him? I remembered the word said, thou shalt not judge...
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by azpekuliar: 9:39am On May 18, 2013
N200m! These guys have sucessfully financed their campaign for at least 2 years! We have a full scale rebellion on our hands.

Perhaps there has been no better time than now to agitate for a sovereign national conference to discuss the eventual disintegration of this entity called Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by tomber(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2013
dramendra: Enough of this dragging of Allah's name in the mud, any idiot can kill and the weak securities will say its boko haram.... Muslems have to come out nd face this animals, why always chanting Allah's name when carrying out their evil act? I guess sultan of Sokoto is not carrying out his duties...

It time muslims rose to save their religion. The sultan imam and jamas have to wakeup.

To save ur religion u must act but for u to be saved u av to recieve Jesus as ur Lord and saviour.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by wasiudvd(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2013
I can neve believe this report. Banks do have vault limit, and considering that location, vault limit of 4 banks can not be up to N200M. Ahba!. Even plus ATM. Mtcheew!
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by Remii(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2013
wasiudvd: I can neve believe this report. Banks do have vault limit, and considering that location, vault limit of 4 banks can not be up to N200M. Ahba!. Even plus ATM. Mtcheew!

Some rouge bankers use this kind of opportunity to steal their own, who go confirm from robbers how much they stole? grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by ABAboi: 1:32pm On May 18, 2013
When will banks start deploying credible defensive security systems for their banks. I believe FogSecure (http://fogsecure.com.ng) would have repelled the attack allowing the security to pick them up.
Re: Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack by BAMILASSA: 3:17pm On May 18, 2013
Gbawe: Iraq.

My friend no CIVIL WAR, we need our oil wellls and other resourses, how can we break.
It is all attempt to full us into civil war, but i tell you we are for one Nigeria.
We no go gree your Wayo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season / Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.