Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout (24387 Views)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by imperiouxx(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2013
Nigerian military,

Kill anything standing your way. The civilians have been told to stay in door. This is not time for family party in game reserve. Let the military deal with BH animals living there.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by olede: 3:39pm On May 18, 2013
Nigerian JTF should be very careful b/c BH will be looking for an escape via any of the Nigerian airport so there be survillianse in the Naija boader. Kudos to Naija army.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2013
Did shymex watch that video of boko haram showing off their weapons?
We never say this much but much respect for those soldiers putting their lives on the line,.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by BAMILASSA: 3:52pm On May 18, 2013
thelastPope:

NA WOWO

Please stop this indirect support for Boko Haram. All these nonsense talk of civilian deaths is covert support for Boko Haram. Nigerian army has no instructions to go kill civilians. They are fighting BH. BH is not a four man armed robbery gang. They are heavily armed with rocket launchers and anti-aircraft guns. Support the military to do their job and stop reminding them of something they already know. Stop distracting our military.

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off.

I hardly comment on this forum,but you just push me to login and comment
I don't knw which means your following the situation in the north.
You just hard the air force fighter jet was shot,and managed to return to base.

My question is that who shot it? Civilian or boko haram.
A civilian that has such weapon is no longer called a civilian.
The nigerian army are not new in war zone.
So my brother stop sitting in your room and saying what u don't know
If you engaged the army with guns and riffLes.they will surely respond.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by motif8(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off. undecided

some comments here makes one sick at times. any innocent that take up arms against military men is a terrorist, any innocent soul that shot a fighter jet is a terrorist and i know u are one of their supporter and u can as well take up ur arms all in the name of innocent soul and support ur people, God purnish u and ur boko haram
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by dericardos88: 4:15pm On May 18, 2013
good to hear, but wen will you kill shekau
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 4:17pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

^^^^This is just sheer brute force and crude military tactics. I just wonder how many innocent civilians have been killed so far. Once again, humanity is always the one to bear the brunt when two elephants fight.

The confrontation is most likely going to end in a deadlock - however, humanity would be the one at the losing end. undecided

i thought you said the military would fight ghosts and they don't have the intelligence to weed off the terrorist group. you have gone from that stance now into how many civilians were killed. what exactly is your problem, young man?
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:

i thought you said the military would fight ghosts and they don't have the intelligence to weed off the terrorist group. you have gone from that stance now into how many civilians were killed. what exactly is your problem, young man?

What are you on about?

Where is the evidence that those killed are not civilians? undecided

And if you had any idea about what guerrilla warfare is about, you would understand that BH won't be sitting out there waiting to for them to attack. It's not about just shouting about - this is military semantics.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Did shymex watch that video of boko haram showing off their weapons?
We never say this much but much respect for those soldiers putting their lives on the line,.

Not supporting BH but you lot need to be careful with the way you're handling this situation and make sure you keep civilians out of it. Using inaccurate surface to air missiles is just crude and stupid.

Just pray videos of massacres don't appear on youtube. You'd be in for a rude awakening when Islamists from around the world and the Mahgreb start trooping to Nigeria to fight Jihad - go ask the Americans. Do you even have the military to fight against proper Jihadists?
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 4:34pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:
What are you on about?
Where is the evidence that those killed are not civilians? undecided

that's the point - boko haram are civilians!!! normal people brainwashed to carry arms and kill innocent people. what do you think they are? somalian soldiers? niger republic army?

And if you had any idea about what guerrilla warfare is about, you would understand that BH won't be sitting out there waiting to for them to attack. It's not about just shouting about - this is military semantics.

you have no clue - BH would actually sit down there and get attacked - that's the point. these are religious fighters not freedom fighters. they are ready to die for allah with the promise of 72 virgins. suicude bombers are not scared to die - they want to die for a cause!

shymexx:
Not supporting BH but you lot need to be careful with the way you're handling this situation and make sure you keep civilians out of it. Using inaccurate surface to air missiles is just crude and stupid.

this is africa - surface to air missiles are appropriate when dealing with enclaves that have been completely taken over by boko haram. the people sitting in these enclaves are all terrorists. to hell with them!

Just pray videos of massacres don't appear on youtube. You'd be in for a rude awakening when Islamists from around the world and the Mahgreb start trooping to Nigeria to fight Jihad - go ask the Americans. Do you even have the military to fight against proper Jihadists?

i pray the videos get on youtube.
let the muslim world know nigeria cannot be bullied by a bunch of miscreants. we are a 3rd world country. we still believe in capital punishment, we still torture suspects in our police stations and we would not pamper terrorists like the imperialists!

kill them all!!!!

6 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:
that's the point - boko haram are civilians!!! normal people brainwashed to carry arms and kill innocent people. what do you think they are? somalian soldiers? niger republic army?

So civilians can make IEDs, shoot anti-aircraft guns/missiles, attack military formations, and outmaneuver your military, no? Have you really been following the BH thing?

you have no clue - BH would actually sit down there and get attacked - that's the point. these are religious fighters not freedom fighters. they are ready to die for allah with the promise of 72 virgins. suicude bombers are not scared to die - they want to die for a cause!

You definitely don't understand what Islamic insurgency is about. They suicide bomb their targets but these people aren't attack. They disappear and regroup. If they were suicidal when attacked - they won't be running back and forth via the porous Nigerian borders up North.

You saw what happened in Mali as well. When the French got there, they didn't stay back to fight - they took to their heels and regrouped elsewhere - and they have been hitting different targets and going ghost afterwards since then. Why do you think the French are still in Mali?
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 4:50pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:
So civilians can make IEDs, shoot anti-aircraft guns/missiles, attack military formations, and outmaneuver your military, no? Have you really been following the BH thing?

it takes about 3 days to learn how to make a bomb. what's the biggie? outfox which military? certainly not the nigerian military!

You definitely don't understand what Islamic insurgency is about. They suicide bomb their targets but these people aren't attack. They disappear and regroup. If they were suicidal when attacked - they won't be running back and forth via the porous Nigerian borders up North.

they are not running - they are getting caught n getting killed. the evidence is glaring with the cache of ammo found in their enclaves. if civilians die there, it's a collateral damage. they were sitting ducks anyway - if the military don't kill them, boko haram would eventually kill them.

You saw what happened in Mali as well. When the French got there, they didn't stay back to fight - they took to their heels and regrouped elsewhere - and they have been hitting different targets and going ghost afterwards since then. Why do you think the French are still in Mali?

stop comparing nigeria to mali/france saga.
nigeria's problem is unique to nigeria and our solution to our problem is unique to us. if iran/iraq/afghan want to move their entire population to nigeria and fight for boko haram then we welcome them.

i am a realist - if 2 million people have to die to save the other 160 million then a loud amen! may their souls rest in peace! this is our own way of doing our own house-cleaning. america/france can continue dining with terrorists - we kill our terrorists!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:
this is africa - surface to air missiles are appropriate when dealing with enclaves that have been completely taken over by boko haram. the people sitting in these enclaves are all terrorists. to hell with them!

i pray the videos get on youtube.
let the muslim world know nigeria cannot be bullied by a bunch of miscreants. we are a 3rd world country. we still believe in capital punishment, we still torture suspects in our police stations and we would not pamper terrorists like the imperialists!

Surface to air missiles aren't appropriate in any part of the world especially when it isn't a conventional war. You'd end up killing more civilians than those you're after - and this is ethnic cleansing, to be honest. I won't be surprised if Amnesty International and UNSC get involved as well.

Nigeria is definitely biting more than it chew here and you lot don't want your country to be turned into another front for al qaeda. It's already all over PressTV.com that Nigerians are killing muslims. Just thread carefully and don't ignite what you consume you - you don't have the military to fight against proper Jihadists!

I know Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and U.A.E are watching closely and they might open another front in Nigeria. These countries have the resources and the needed bloodsu.cking jihadists to annihilate Nigeria.

Don't bite more than you can chew. The more you kill civilians, the more sophisticated they'll become.

kill them all!!!!

Kill BH but leave civilians out of it.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 4:57pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:
Surface to air missiles aren't appropriate in any part of the world especially when it isn't a conventional war. You'd end up killing more civilians than those you're after - and this is ethnic cleansing, to be honest. I won't be surprised if Amnesty International and UNSC get involved as well.

shymexx, get your yellow pages open and call every amnesty international group you know and alert them. more people died in biafra - who gives a fück about boko haram?

Nigeria is definitely biting more than it chew here and you lot don't want your country to be turned into another front for al qaeda. It's already all over PressTV.com that Nigerians are killing muslims. Just thread carefully and don't ignite what you consume you - you don't have the military to fight against proper Jihadists!

nigerians are killing terrorists - not muslims!
far majority of the nigerian military are muslims so that theory is as weak as bin laden's heart condition!

I know Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and U.A.E are watching closely and they might open another front in Nigeria. These countries have the resources and the needed bloodsu.cking jihadists to annihilate Nigeria.

might? should? would?
let them come. this is nigeria - we kill terrorists when we want to!

Don't bite more than you can chew. The more you kill civilians, the more sophisticated they'll become.
Kill BH but leave civilians out of it.

collateral damage is inevitable!
anyone caught in the crossfire should accept their fate. jonathan is a charitable man - he would give them a flamboyant befitting burial!

3 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by chris365(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2013
Ironi: Nigeria military wants to show off their new toys?

I mean is this the best way to militarily deal with BH?

Using Jet fighters, artillery , gun ships within Nigeria to fight a ragtag insurgents?.

Talk about the civilians who would be killed and the fact that this insurgents would still be standing after all this dumb military display and waste.

They would kill civilians and count them as insurgents. I think Nigeria has just started a civil war.

This is a poor military strategy to use for this kind of operation.

I'm not a military guy but believe me I can give thousand and one strategies to destroy BH without all this military brouhaha. this type of warfare in your backyard is not about the millitary equipments you display.

So it was okay for france and america to use drones fighter jets and all sorts to bomb another man's land just to fight these same rag tag militia but not okay for our army to use the same tactics even when our unity is threatened? From your comments you must be a ghanian. My guy ur comment just shows you dont know jack about military strategy and it will be best for you to just keep shut and watch your tv. I Pray these people will flee to your country then i'll see the kind of military strategy you'll give your parade ground army. Idiot

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:
it takes about 3 days to learn how to make a bomb. what's the biggie? outfox which military? certainly not the nigerian military!

It takes 3 days to make IEDs? grin

Your military is weak. If they were not weak, BH won't have had that much success attacking their formations and baracks.

they are not running - they are getting caught n getting killed. the evidence is glaring with the cache of ammo found in their enclaves. if civilians die there, it's a collateral damage. they were sitting ducks anyway - if the military don't kill them, boko haram would eventually kill them.

The same collateral damage that made them go from using stick and stones, to IEDs and sophisticated missiles, no? Thread carefully before you create a bigger monster.

stop comparing nigeria to mali/france saga.
nigeria's problem is unique to nigeria and our solution to our problem is unique to us. if iran/iraq/afghan want to move their entire population to nigeria and fight for boko haram then we welcome them.

It's all the same doctrine and ideology. They all use the same tactics. Didn't the Nigerian military assert that the of BH was in Mali at one time?

i am a realist - if 2 million people have to die to save the other 160 million then a loud amen! may their souls rest in peace!

That isn't the case here. This is a case of 2 million people dying and making 50 million people more belligerent.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Bifam30(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2013
hhhhmmm sad oh well bad as it sounds and seem & also cos it concern my geo-political zone,i believe and know there will be lots of innocent people killed in this operation and i pray to GOD Almighty to grant them eternal rest on HIS right hand side(for the innocent that have and will in the course of this operation flush). But we also should no deny the fact that most of the people in that state (borno to be precise are in support of the movemment,group,terrorist or whatever u want to call them), i believe COLLATERAL DAMAGE is basically what hose lost lifes would be termed or regarded as. The millitary ab JTF too are human not magictians nor socerers they got to defend themselves and also attack. So if u know u dey where dem plenty or get support plenty my candid advise RELOCATE UR PRESCIOUS LIFE gbam!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:
shymexx, get your yellow pages open and call every amnesty international group you know and alert them. more people died in biafra - who gives a fück about boko haram?

Biafra war was a one-sided conventional war against a separatist group that declared a republic. So, all rules of engagement were allowed. This is different.

nigerians are killing terrorists - not muslims!
far majority of the nigerian military muslims so that theory is as weak as bin laden's heart condition!

There's absolutely no proof to show that especially when you're using surface to air missiles.

And how are you sure they're happy with what's going on?

might? should? would?
let them come. this is nigeria - we kill terrorists when we want to!

Kill terrorists but leave civilians out of it.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 5:08pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:
It takes 3 days to make IEDs? grin

Your military is weak. If they were not weak, BH won't have had that much success attacking their formations and baracks.

all the attacks boko haram have carried out before jonathan's speech were aided by the state government - those cannot count in the grand scheme of things! this is why state of emergency was declared. the power is no longer in the hands of the state government - it's with the troops now. phone lines have been cut off - that should tell you the military are not messing about!

The same collateral damage that made them go from using stick and stones, to IEDs and sophisticated missiles, no? Thread carefully before you create a bigger monster.

oh please.....
they are lucky they have jonathan in power - a man of peace. they should have tried it when OBJ/IBB/ABACHA were in power. leaders who don't give a damn!!!!

It's all the same doctrine and ideology. They all use the same tactics. Didn't the Nigerian military assert that the of BH was in Mali at one time

wrong analogy - the french invaded mali
nigerian soldiers have invaded nigeria - are the nigerian soldiers french? british? americans?

That isn't the case here. This is a case of 2 million people dying and making 50 million people more belligerent.

belligerent my white bütt
people are partying in neighbouring kano, sokoto, jigawa, etc. boko haram are cowards and nothing to be compared with al qaeda!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by ckkris: 5:11pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

No one is afraid of these COWARDLY jihadists, who always amidst women. If they can come out and fight against the Middle-belt infidels, they will all get those virgins in six months, how much more if they decide to come out of hiding and face Nigerian troops. Please just enjoy London, built by infidels for your maximum comfort.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 5:14pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:
Biafra war was a one-sided conventional war against a separatist group that declared a republic. So, all rules of engagement were allowed. This is different.

and you had the chutzpah to say i wasn't following the BH saga? you have not heard BH have flown their own flag and they are running a republic in the north?

There's absolutely no proof to show that especially when you're using surface to air missiles.And how are you sure they're happy with what's going on?

this is nigeria - we need no proof!
if they are not happy then they would have defected to the other divide. there are more muslims in the nigerian military than christians. i would have used sarin gas if i were jonathan and ask the military to move in and mop up the traces!!!!

Kill terrorists but leave civilians out of it.

kill anyone found in the BH enclaves - even the farm animals there should not be spared! terrorism is not tattooed on their heads. kill kill kill - nigeria would say sorry later to the innocent souls!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:
all the attacks boko haram have carried out before jonathan's speech were aided by the state government - those cannot count in the grand scheme of things! this is why state of emergency was declared. the power is no longer in the hands of the state government - it's with the troops now. phone lines have been cut off - that should tell you the military are not messing about!

And Daura saga happened before Jonathan's speech? Heck, they also got away with 200M naira after destroying your military formations. These people are ghosts and that's what asymmetric warfare is about. Hit and run.

oh please.....
they are lucky they have jonathan in power - a man of peace. they should have tried it when OBJ/IBB/ABACHA were in power. leaders who don't give a damn!!!!

A man of peace or a clueless dolt. The only way to solve this, is intelligence gathering, collating their sponsors, surgical operation, and cutting the head of the snake. Brute force and crude military tactics would exacerbate the whole thing.

wrong analogy - the french invaded mali
nigerian soldiers have invaded nigeria - are the nigerian soldiers french? british? americans?

It's basically the same thing. The French are out there to help the Malians out because mali don't have the might to(though, the French also have some interests in Mali's resources). The Malian army was been defeated by the Islamists.

belligerent my white bütt
people are partying in neighbouring kano, sokoto, jigawa, etc. boko haram are cowards and nothing to be compared with al qaeda!

AQIM wasn't part of al qaeda when they started out, but overtime they joined the fray. Time will tell.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by imperiouxx(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2013
olede: Nigerian JTF should be very careful b/c BH will be looking for an escape via any of the Nigerian airport so there be survillianse in the Naija boader. Kudos to Naija army.

BH boyz don't fly, na only through trucks.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:
and you had the chutzpah to say i wasn't following the BH saga? you have not heard BH have flown their own flag and they are running a republic in the north?

this is nigeria - we need no proof!
if they are not happy then they would have defected to the other divide. there are more muslims in the nigerian military than christians. i would have used sarin gas if i were jonathan and ask the military to move in and mop up the traces!!!!

kill anyone found in the BH enclaves - even the farm animals there should not be spared! terrorism is not tattooed on their heads. kill kill kill - nigeria would say sorry later to the innocent souls!

I'll save this for posterity sake.

I shall remind you when it consumes the whole country and it becomes a nightmare.

I told me boy the same thing in 2009/2010 when he showed me the barbaric killings of the unsophisticated BH members on worldtstarhiphop back then. I told him it will come back to haunt Nigeria. And we all know how that ended and how BH became more sophisticated afterwards. undecided
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Willdidi(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

Don't worry guy let d jihadists come we too will turn jihadist on dem, I realy don't get ur drift r u saying d govt should jst sit n watch while dis BH boys keep enmassing more more weapon den declare a full war agianst Nigeria B4 we make a move. Wit al d islamist jihadist in d world dat hate American so much how many of dem hav been successful against dem in dier own country since september 11 attack dis is because d Americans took d war 2 dem in dier own backyard dats wat d Nigeria Army r doing, all dis cry of civilians been caught in d cross fire is jst bull s**t let d military waste dem all den dey will b no one else 4 dem 2 recruit. God bless d Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 5:41pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:
I'll save this for posterity sake.
I shall remind you when it consumes the whole country and it becomes a nightmare.

I told me boy the same thing in 2009/2010 when he showed me the barbaric killings of the unsophisticated BH members on worldtstarhiphop back then. I told him it will come back to haunt Nigeria. And we all know how that ended and how BH became more sophisticated afterwards. undecided

save this for the sake of posterity!
if the international community looks the other way, it would be over in a matter of weeks. this is the nigerian army - the biggest terrorist group on the planet. all they need is the green sign and the rest is history! they are the only ones capable of stopping BH.

shymexx:
And Daura saga happened before Jonathan's speech? Heck, they also got away with 200M naira after destroying your military formations. These people are ghosts and that's what asymmetric warfare is about. Hit and run.

the daura attack was not carried out by boko haram!
i hope you know criminals are generally taking advantage of what's going on to make money.....one of the witnesses in the bank raid said the gunmen were not BH and they attacked a police station - not a military barrack!

A man of peace or a clueless dolt. The only way to solve this, is intelligence gathering, collating their sponsors, surgical operation, and cutting the head of the snake. Brute force and crude military tactics would exacerbate the whole thing.

intelligence gathering my foot! how has this intelligence gathering helped america in curtailing the activities of al qaeda and the other 20000 terrorist sub-groups. when obama eventually identified osama's hideout in pakistan, how many civilians died in that attack? what did the amnesty group say to it?

It's basically the same thing. The French are out there to help the Malians out because mali don't have the might to(though, the French also have some interests in Mali's resources). The Malian army was been defeated by the Islamists.

it's not the same thing.....
the fact that foreigners are waging wars on the locals is enough to cause tension anywhere. it then becomes us versus them war or "they want to take over our land" war. this is the nigerian army dealing with nigerian miscreants - apples and oranges, mate!

AQIM wasn't part of al qaeda when they started out, but overtime they joined the fray. Time will tell.

the nigerian army is stronger than all these cowardly groups. these groups know american forces would not shoot at civilians which puts the forces on a backfoot from the onset. someone should lecture you about the odi saga in 1999!

now - that's how a president takes charge!!!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 18, 2013
^^^^Keep wasting your time with the lousy and weak Nigerian army that takes heavy losses in every confrontation it's involved in. from Sierra Leone, to Liberia, to Sudan, to Somalia, to Niger/Delta, and to BH. Even the OMATSE cult smacked them around like kids.

Any warfare without intelligence gather is basically lost before it started.

It won't be long before BH regroup and appear in another state to unleash terror. undecided
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 5:57pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^Keep wasting your time with the lousy and weak Nigerian army that takes heavy losses in every confrontation it's involved in. from Sierra Leone, to Liberia, to Sudan, to Somalia, to Niger/Delta, and to BH. Even the OMATSE cult smacked them around like kids.

the nigerian army södomised militia groups in those countries mentioned. OMATSE attacked common police officers - you don't know the difference between police n the military again? the nigerian army is the 4th strongest peacekeeping force on the planet!

Any warfare without intelligence gather is basically lost before it started.

keep deluding yourself the military don't have any intelligence on boko haram. when the war is over, i will buy you tequila!

It won't be long before BH regroup and appear in another state to unleash terror. undecided

and the military shall visit those states and extinguish them again and again! BH cannot be more than the entire nigerian army so it's their loss!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by bigiyaro(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2013
Can't wait to lay my hands on the video game version: OPERATION KICK BOKO AZZ. for hard core gamers only exclusively on ps3 n ps4.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by ckkris: 6:00pm On May 18, 2013
BAMILASSA: MAIN AIMS OF GEJ SOE ARE:

1. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CONFLICT TO 2014/15 FOR HIM TO ACHIEVE HIS DIRTY AMBITIONS
2. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CRISES TO GET AN AVENUE TO DESTROY ALL THE NORTH, THRU. MASS KILLINGS, ECONOMIC SABOTAGE,AND ISOLATION.
3. GRADUALLY, ACHIEVING MILITARY DOMINANCE BY THE IGBOS AND MIDDLE BELTANS, NOW FREE TO USE THE MILITARY AS A TOOL FOR BOTH POLITICAL AND CRIMINAL AGENDAS OF DIVIDING THE COUNTRY, AND AVENGING THE SO CALLED SS/ND MILITANTS SILENCING DURING THE OBJ/YAR ADUA ERAS.

TWO (2) GOOD THING AS WELL, MAY BE THE OUTCOME OF THIS SOE BLUNDER VIZ;

1. MILITARY TAKE OVER
2. POLITICAL SUICIDE BY GEJ GROUP, TRANSLATING TO CHEAP APC TAKE OVER

ANY OF THE ABOVE, WOULD MEAN THE BATTLE TAKEN BACK TO ND/BIAFRA DOOR STEPS!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

Head, you lose;
Tail, you're defeated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muma Gee Escapes Assassination Fingers PDP Candidate / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.