Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout (24390 Views)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by topmostg: 6:14pm On May 18, 2013
gameboy727: Thumbs up to the soldiers. Haters can go s.uck a d.ick
what's manliness??
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 18, 2013
coogar:
the nigerian army södomised militia groups in those countries mentioned. OMATSE attacked common police officers - you don't know the difference between police n the military again? the nigerian army is the 4th strongest peacekeeping force on the planet!

Yeah, after losing more than a thousand men in Sierra Leone alone and the tons of their helicopters shot down. The same goes for Liberia. In Sudan, they were annihilated by supporter of APC fighters and their camels. In Somalia, they were roasted by Al Shabaab. We all saw how the Kenya army annihilated the same Al Shabaab.

Your military police is just as strong as your army because they basically go through the same training save for a few extras.

keep deluding yourself the military don't have any intelligence on boko haram. when the war is over, i will buy you tequila!

Time will tell.

and the military shall visit those states and extinguish them again and again! BH cannot be more than the entire nigerian army so it's their loss!

You mean the same army that's already overstretched? You've only got 75,000 people in your army for a country of about 160 million people. grin

You lot are just trying to solve the problem of BH by using the same tactics you used in making them more sophisticated - try something new.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

PS: I'm a realist and I'll always speak the truth. My patriotism is about critical thinking and proffering solutions that will help in the long run.

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." - Winston Churchill

I'm out! cool
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by chris365(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^Keep wasting your time with the lousy and weak Nigerian army that takes heavy losses in every confrontation it's involved in. from Sierra Leone, to Liberia, to Sudan, to Somalia, to Niger/Delta, and to BH. Even the OMATSE cult smacked them around like kids.

Any warfare without intelligence gather is basically lost before it started.

It won't be long before BH regroup and appear in another state to unleash terror. undecided

i now take it you are a ghanian or just another novice that wants to show his stupidity. was it not this same strategy the US gave the malian army? and look what happened after they took the advise. i guess you've lost your memory of how Algeria handled the kidnapping of foreign workers on their own territory, i can go on but i don't have time to school you. you say Nigerian army is weak. our Government refused to follow the US strategy cos it has never worked anywhere in the world(I'll be glad if you can tell me one country that have successfully fought terror with US strategy). even when terrorist over ran Mali, it was the same US and UN that said negotiations was the only way until France went in with their toys and so far it worked. my friend don't think that every advise that comes from US and UN is always right. even in Syria they still got it wrong. you clearly know nothing about warfare so I'll advise you to just stay outta this and let us solve our problem. and pray this doesn't happen in your country, trust me you'll clearly run out of ideas. do you know the number of atrocities the so called professional US army commit in their operations till date? come on stop playing to the gallery of this human rights bull. if your country faces the biggest threat to it's stability, it is the duty of your government to do everything in his power to chase them out of the country. educate yourself before you come here and fool yourself. angry

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by adetsim(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2013
emmysenior: Dis is wetin am wanting to hearing walahi! JTF make you killing dem finish well well. Mr plesident! No stopping to killing dem o.
It's like dem JTF is among of my mind o, that am wanting to hie this kaind of news. Killing alla dem finishing. tongue

Chief grammarian of the year. I dey feel you.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by jibsai(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2013
I'm not a military guy but believe me I can give thousand and one strategies to destroy BH without all this military brouhaha.

This type of warfare in your backyard is not about the millitary equipments you display.[/quote]

if u not a military person, ow come u can give strategies, it either is an upcoming terrorist, armed robber or something close...wtf do u kno?
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 18, 2013
@chris365

What's this one blabbing about? undecided

The malian army tried fighting back but they were defeated.

And don't ever compare the surgical operation of the Algerian Special Forces to your crude tactics. The Algerians had to act fast because they didn't want foreign special forces on Algerian soil. The US/French/Brits were considering sending their special forces over.

Stop comparing apples to oranges.

I'm out this time for real - aurevoir and logs off! undecided
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by chris365(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

Yeah, after losing more than a thousand men in Sierra Leone alone and the tons of their helicopters shot down. The same goes for Liberia. In Sudan, they were annihilated by supporter of APC fighters and their camels. In Somalia, they were roasted by Al Shabaab. We all saw how the Kenya army annihilated the same Al Shabaab.

Your military police is just as strong as your army because they basically go through the same training save for a few extras.

Time will tell.

You mean the same army that's already overstretched? You've only got 75,000 people in your army for a country of about 160 million people. grin

You lot are just trying to solve the problem of BH by using the same tactics you used in making them more sophisticated - try something new.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

PS: I'm a realist and I'll always speak the truth. My patriotism is about critical thinking and proffering solutions that will help in the long run.

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." - Winston Churchill

I'm out! cool

was it only Kenya that fought AL-shabab? those cowards that had to wait for ugandan forces to liberate AL-shabab stronghold in Mogadishu and some other places before they went in with their rusty hardware. i bet you if Uganda pulls out of somalia, Kenyan army will be overwhelmed within days. the war in somalia was already won before those cowards went in. and as usual if the western media is on your side you get to take all the glory. Nigerian army has 130,000 personnel for your info and i can bet you that if your army faces the kind of challenges our army faces, your country would have been another somalia by now. educate yourself son and stop feeding yourself with western propaganda.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coogar: 6:36pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

america lost 27 men in one day in somalia on blackhawkdown. that's the only statistics you get to see cos that's the only official one you can get - no one came back to say more than 1700 somalis died in the same battle. for nigeria to have lost 1000 men in sierra leone, be rest assured they have maimed 100,000 rebels - nigerian army don't take prisoners - they obliterate them!

i will quote this comment so the neutrals can see you were under the influence when you wrote it!

Time will tell.

75,000 soldiers in the nigerian army? says who? they are more than 100,000! and this is a joint task operation.

albert einstein is not nigerian - i don't see how his philosophy would work in nigeria. like i said, we are using our own unique solution to solve our own unique problems.

I'm out! cool

the truth is boko haram are terrorists - the truth is boko haram have killed more than 2500 innocent citizens since they began operation in 2009. they deserve everything that comes their way!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by chris365(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx: @chris365

What's this one blabbing about? undecided

The malian army tried fighting back but they were defeated.

And don't ever compare the surgical operation of the Algerian Special Forces to your crude tactics. The Algerians had to act fast because they didn't want foreign special forces on Algerian soil. The US/French/Brits were considering sending their special forces over.

Stop comparing apples to oranges.

I'm out this time for real - aurevoir and logs off! undecided

and who trained the malian army? you are clearly an uninformed person that only reads blogs to get the latest news. before the Malian army started fighting back, the US advised them to use the strategy of containment while the terrorist where waxing strong and look how it turned out. and are you trying to tell me that killing almost 50 hostages with helicopter gunships just to kill 20 terrorist is justified? you are clearly a novice. mind you Algeria committed a massacre but the world turned a blind eye because the west said it was okay. guy you are just fooling yourself here. better shut up. i pray your country faces this terror situation let me see how you'll open that your dirty mind to type rubbish about your army. we will deal with boko haram without outside help the same way Algeria did and thats final
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by mildteddy(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

Time will tell.

I'm out! cool

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by seaman007: 7:52pm On May 18, 2013
@coogar my guy I don't know why ur waisting ur
Time on this shymeexx guy,we already know he is
Not a nigerian or he is a boko boy
@shymemxx if your not happy wit our nigerian army
GO TO BORNO AND vent ur anger
If nigerian troops won't blow ur brains off
Its our problem and we deal with it the way we want
Without external help
Dat why we are the best
Pls don't come back here again to say rublish
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 18, 2013
Carry on!! Wipe out those muther f**kers!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by imperiouxx(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2013
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by billyG(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2013
I ope all this goodnews is true nobe media hype?
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 18, 2013
Why did I say on here to warrant this fool to call me a bastard? angry

When I start verbally lighting up their ar.ses up with C4 and blowing them off to smithereens, everyone will start saying shymmex is too troublesome and aggressive. And the inconsequential mods would also come down heavy on me with a ban. But they're always oblivious to those who start the name calling.

Funny people! undecided
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Cleanman(m): 12:13am On May 19, 2013
shymexx: Why did I say on here to warrant this fool to call me a bastard? angry

When I start verbally lighting up their ar.ses up with C4 and blowing them off to smithereens, everyone will start saying shymmex is too troublesome and aggressive. And the inconsequential mods would also come down heavy on me with a ban. But they're always oblivious to those who start the name calling.

Funny people! undecided
this dude is obviously a boko haram member or a sympathirzer.....
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:18am On May 19, 2013
^^^^I bet the US, UK, UN, and all the military strategists in the world are also BH sympathisers, chimp. undecided
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:21am On May 19, 2013
Make dem show the bodies make we count am
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Johnsinia(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2013
Abeg, shamex. Pls, leave ds forum or else...

U r underratin Nigeria army abi. But i tell u, believ it or leave it, Nigeria army is d best in Africa and one of d best in d world.

Theres only 1 way; KILL THEM ALL.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:51am On May 19, 2013
chris365: (To Shymmex)

guy you are just fooling yourself here. better shut up. i pray your country faces this terror situation let me see how you'll open that your dirty mind to type rubbish about your army...

The guy's a Nigerian. Technically at least. He was born and raised in London and lives there. He even admitted once that he was raised by parents and relatives who constantly put down Nigeria, hence his present attitude to the country. Notice how he even calls it ''your country'', ''your army'' etc. He doesn't really consider himself a Nigerian. cool
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 1:10am On May 19, 2013
shymexx:

Do you know what a surface to air missile is and how unreliable they are especially when they're unguided?

You've got helicopter gunships and your obsolete Alpha Jets - why do you need surface to air missiles?

It just shows how clueless and stupid the Nigerian army is.

Belgium, Canada, Egypt, France, the UK, Portugal, and Morocco, to name a few countries, still use the ''obsolete'' Alpha jets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault/Dornier_Alpha_Jet
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 1:17am On May 19, 2013
^^^For training. However, that's your main military fighter jet - peep the difference... grin
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by chris365(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2013
shymexx: ^^^For training. However, that's your main military fighter jet - peep the difference... grin

this guy is a joke undecided you are probably just a kid that feels he knows something because you've seen too many American action films grin whether obsolete Alfa jets or not, they've probably done more damage as any fighter jet has in battle and their performance is awesome. look, you are not a Brit so stop feeling like one. Do you have any idea the kind of loses American army felt from the war in Vietnam to Afghanistan? with all their intelligence and technologies. talking about taking casualties grin you crack me up. okay let me school you kid: of all the countries America and the west have intervened in their crisis, tell me one that they have managed to resolve without committing human rights violations there even with all their techs and training, and tell me which one is living peacefully. yes we suffered loses in Liberia and Sierra Leone but go there and see how Nigeria was able to resolve the crisis their before this westerners came with their media and took all the glory. but till today many writers in those countries still give credit to Nigeria. if you need more lectures we can do this all day. just cause you hate your country(its not like the country send you sef) it doesn't mean you have to bad mouth every effort they make especially at a time like this. you've not even made any valid point from your arguments, it just yabs. and you call your self a military strategist grin. a joke is what you is son. and dude stop diverting from me, reply from other questions i've been asking you. i still keep on telling people in my classes that just cause the west say something is right doesn't mean it is. except for some blacks like you that still suffer from mental slavery. tongue
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by againstGEJ(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2013
ROSSIKE:

The guy's a Nigerian. Technically at least. He was born and raised in London and lives there. He even admitted once that he was raised by parents and relatives who constantly put down Nigeria, hence his present attitude to the country. Notice how he even calls it ''your country'', ''your army'' etc. He doesn't really consider himself a Nigerian. cool

He should then f....uck off.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by JakeII(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2013
Ok. GEJ is seeking votes from the North, so, he allows BH to kill and maim people so that Northerners can vote for him come 2015? Is that how your brain works?[color=#006600][/color]

Too perfect brains like urs can never notice such simple things,i know....even when GEJ told us to keep bearing it,allowing us to be killed continually cos they are our siblings that he can't do anything,that his wife even told us that her husband is not a general so he should not be expected to fight wars.but all of a sudden he's now doing what he couldn't do.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by whitedove(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2013
goood for us and bad for those bloody messenger of allah,kill them all!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by kolo25(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2013
[Security troops yesterday used jets and attack
helicopters to bombard Boko Haram Islamic camps
in Sambisa Game Reserve, in Borno State, which is
one of their strongholds killing a number of the
insurgents. The Sambisa Camps are believed to be
harbouring their training and enrolment base. Over 3,600 military personnel comprising the
Army, Navy, Police, the Department of State
Security, DSS and other security agencies and men
of Counter Terrorists Squad, CTS, are said to be
involved in the campaign to rout the Boko Haram
insurgents from their hideouts in the affected states. Heavy weapons belonging to the insurgents
including anti-aircraft and anti-.......][guy u 2 day give details jst go 2 d point joor ]
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by tinanchedo: 12:20pm On May 20, 2013
God bless jonathan, sir you are a good leader, they wont say that you didnt worn them, and even offer them amnesty. stupid boko haram
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by phemsonodukoya: 9:06pm On May 22, 2013
nekaa: Good for them and us...
yes this is a welcome development this is a good action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday Despite Judges’ Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.