Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab (1379 Views)

Any Southern Nigerian Voting A P C Needs To Be Examined / Afro-asiatic Languages And Nigerian Peoples / Secession - Option B - Creation Of Southern Nigerian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by karlmax2: 11:19am On May 18, 2013
The next conference of Elders and Leaders of the Southern Nigeria People Assembly, the first to be hosted by the Yoruba Unity Forum, under the leadership of Yeye Oodua, Chief Dr. (Mrs.) HID Awolowo, is taking place from 19th May at 12 noon to 20th May, 2013, from 9.00 a.m at Eko Hotels and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to Senator Anthony Adefuye, Co-ordinating Secretary, SNPA South West, the former Nigeria’s Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme, will lead the South East delegation while chief Edwin K. Clark will lead the South-South delegation and the South West delegation by Bishop Emmanuel Bolanle Gbonigi who will also preside over the conference.

Highlights of the conference discussions, will include the state of the nation that relate especially to:

*National Constitution Review by the National Assembly.

*Amnesty for Boko Haram sect and the national insecurity, the way out.

*Corruption and the national development.

*The national centenary dialogue and re-negotiation on the basis for the national unity.

*The emergency preparation for the prompt arrest of the anticipated flood disaster in 2013 by the relevant sectors of the economy, among others.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/yoruba-unity-forum-to-host-southern-nigerian-peoples-confab/

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 18, 2013
Unity..awesome!
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by mike404(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2013
Dead on arrival. We are not going to vote for HASSAN NASRALLAH AKA CRY CRY GENERAL angry
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by DerideGull(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2013
I guess Alex Ekwueme and any Igbo peep that would contemplate to attend the so-called Southern Nigeria People Assembly hosted by Yoruba Unity Forum are uselessly drunk. It is a taboo to hear that Igbo person is thinking of any form of congregation of southern Nigerians with the likes of Yoruba, Awolowo and Edwin Clark. God forbids the bad thing.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2013
DerideGull: I guess Alex Ekwueme and any Igbo peep that would contemplate to attend the so-called Southern Nigeria People Assembly hosted by Yoruba Unity Forum are uselessly drunk. It is a taboo to hear that Igbo person is thinking of any form of congregation of southern Nigerians with the likes of Yoruba, Awolowo and Edwin Clark. God forbids the bad thing.

Please, let us not close the door completely.

Let us hear them out.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by DerideGull(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2013
noblezone:

Please, let us not close the door completely.

Let us hear them out.

Bros, I have already heard from them loud and clear.Contemplating airtight doors is not out of reach for a wounded soul.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 18, 2013
DerideGull: I guess Alex Ekwueme and any Igbo peep that would contemplate to attend the so-called Southern Nigeria People Assembly hosted by Yoruba Unity Forum are uselessly drunk. It is a taboo to hear that Igbo person is thinking of any form of congregation of southern Nigerians with the likes of Yoruba, Awolowo and Edwin Clark. God forbids the bad thing.

The yorubas know who represent them and I find it hysterical for any true representative to sit with secessionists to discuss about a country they fought to divide.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Malawian(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2013
ADD EMEKA ANYAOKU IN THE LIST. THEIR WIVES WILL DRAG THEM THERE.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by musiwa26: 3:51pm On May 18, 2013
You make me laugh.. we are not going to vote Jonathan.. we would replace him.

What is called south west. there is nothing call south west.. Are kwara people no more Yorubas.. some of you press men write nonsense on the internet.

who is this..? His name is Tosan Jemide.. delta state. Go and ask the ondo state governor.. If he does not know the meaning of Tosan. ? he will tell you the meaning. 99.9% of the people in ondo state will tell you the means of Tosan or omawunmi.

Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Obiagu1(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2013
The Southern Nigeria I know does not include the SW.
This is dead on arrival!
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by pazienza(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2013
Obiagu1: The Southern Nigeria I know does not include the SW.
This is dead on arrival!

Thank you.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by DerideGull(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The yorubas know who represent them and I find it hysterical for any true representative to sit with secessionists to discuss about a country they fought to divide.

It is equally hysterical to gauge the instances that spurred Yoruba Unity Forum to think of hosting the so-called Southern Nigeria People Assembly. Did they consult Babalowo on this crass endeavor?
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by OneNaira6: 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
southern unity is a figment of our imagination just like one Nigeria. it does not exist Jor. why is this country bent on holding onto something that'll never work. mscheeeew
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by eggheaders(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2013
go and kill the boko guys first. leave our musiwa alone unless you want the same treatment that chase your fellow military comrades out of epe town in the early 90's.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by OneNaira6: 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: You make me laugh.. we are not going to vote Jonathan.. we would replace him.

What is called south west. there is nothing call south west.. Are kwara people no more Yorubas.. some of you press men write nonsense on the internet.

who is this..? His name is Tosan Jemide.. delta state. Go and ask the ondo state governor.. If he does not know the meaning of Tosan. ? he will tell you the meaning. 99.9% of the people in ondo state will tell you the means of Tosan or omawunmi.

what is this one saying? whose Musiwa nurse? come give this man his medicine. it's time for it jor. i don't know why yaba continue to give it's patients laptop. ogini kwa?
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by OsunIfe: 4:42pm On May 18, 2013
Same people that dragged us into one Nigeria by cooperating with the Northerners to delay our independence are the ones who first complained of the union and wanted to opt out. Based on the agreement they signed which we stood by, they later complained of been betrayed when they got tired of the agreement they went into which was against our wish. Not so long they clamored for the unity of southern Nigeria they were not taken serious. Now we are trying to consider this by hosting a conference and here they are already with little or no interest. What really do you all really want?
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
DerideGull:

It is equally hysterical to gauge the instances that spurred Yoruba Unity Forum to think of hosting the so-called Southern Nigeria People Assembly. Did they consult Babalowo on this crass endeavor?

Take it from me,no alliance can stand between the yorubas and biafrans.There is a fine line between light and darkness !
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by DerideGull(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Take it from me,no alliance can stand between the yorubas and biafrans.There is a fine line between light and darkness !

Please convey your sentiment to Yoruba Unity Forum. You seem to be old fashion. People on the ground are talking about Republic of Igbo land and you are still yarning about issues of yesteryears. Sniff a coffee for a change.
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by rash47(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2013
grin
sheyie2007: that's my picture below... Musiwa I'll find you AND kill you

Pls do it sharperly

grin grin
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by musiwa26: 6:35pm On May 18, 2013
sheyie2007 , you make me laugh. why dont you put your real picture. so that people on your street can come and kill you. you are a coward. is it the army who is mostly against your ijaw brother jonathan...

Your brother Jonathan is risking the lifes of members of the army for personal reason
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: sheyie2007 , you make me laugh. why dont you put your real picture. so that people on your street can come and kill you. you are a coward. is it the army who is mostly against your ijaw brother jonathan...

Your brother Jonathan is risking the lifes of members of the army for personal reason
but seriously, what are you saying?
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by mike404(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: sheyie2007 , you make me laugh. why dont you put your real picture. so that people on your street can come and kill you. you are a coward. is it the army who is mostly against your ijaw brother jonathan...

Wahala wa o
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Inik(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2013
Musiwa is an unrepentant tribalist
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by musiwa26: 11:53pm On May 18, 2013
why me be tribalist. are you not the one who is been a tribalist by shouting ethnic nonsense, because you dont win election.

If I am a tribalist. this cut across ever ethnicity.
do this pictures not tell you,about your south south nonsense..
Who is a tribalist, me or your brother.

you still dont believe i am the change.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s640/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]
Re: Yoruba Unity Forum To Host Southern Nigerian Peoples Confab by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 18, 2013
With HID Awolowo in it you already know know ACN is not in it

(1) (Reply)

List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military / Justice Rita Pemu, Discharge And Acquitted Al Mustapha / Amaechi Writes Jonathan Request For The Redeployment Of Mr Mbu Joseph Mbu From R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.