Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (30862 Views)

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 18, 2013
una no dey hear?? The story isnt real.. Givemefootball.com cooked up the story
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by tpia5: 10:52pm On May 18, 2013
abraj property: all these christian will never say the fact here, they'll make comments as if na fish brain dem get...smh for all of una..

Are you ok, or are you seeing 900 of me instead of 1?

Why are you quoting my post and who are you calling "all these christian"?

let me ignore your fish brain comment for now. undecided
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 18, 2013
And y are this mod not censoring this post cos of verbal attacks on islam

2 Likes

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by zumbigbo(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2013
Is this the same ribery that brought a 17 year old zahia Dehar from Paris to Munich post Chmapions League game so he and his wife's brother shocked shocked shocked could double-team and spit-roast her as his birthday present. Na fashion religion for him abeg. he is not serious.

BTW, benzema and govou also hired her off-on for 2 years.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Limaoscar: 11:37pm On May 18, 2013
Alcohol is forbidden.

Paedophilia? errrrrmmmm...

According to Mclatunji, "You miss the point", now let me break it down here.
Beer bath:He does not want it...Haba
Paedophilia?: what!!!...bring it on,that will be -1 from the 72 waiting in H---X grin grintongue
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by elbinmanny(m): 11:59pm On May 18, 2013
maclatunji: He has a valid reason to be angry. They should have kept their beer to themselves. He should file a formal complaint and the erring parties should apologise and not repeat such.
should he have promised him 72 virgins for the night undecided
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by mcchegzy(m): 12:08am On May 19, 2013
Dear Ribery

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by cold1: 12:37am On May 19, 2013
Ustaz Maclatunji,i find it funny that you'd still suspend my account even when my comment was pro-Islamic. One can't win with you. Your mindset is sickening. Very typical. Which begs the question,is there such a thing as a moderate Muslim? I really want to believe there are but people like you make that a herculean task.
You really need to learn to be tolerant & stop acting like a suicide bomber in waiting...just saying
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by maclatunji: 12:47am On May 19, 2013
cold 1: Ustaz Maclatunji,i find it funny that you'd still suspend my account even when my comment was pro-Islamic. One can't win with you. Your mindset is sickening. Very typical. Which begs the question,is there such a thing as a moderate Muslim? I really want to believe there are but people like you make that a herculean task.
You really need to learn to be tolerant & stop acting like a suicide bomber in waiting...just saying

Search yourself, you were banned by the antispam bot, not me.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by smoothcrim2014: 2:34am On May 19, 2013
Boateng a Ghanaian origin player. Ghanaians are everywhere these days!!
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Demdem(m): 3:05am On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
I didn't see that part.

Go back and read. It's still there.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by ChristKid1: 3:54am On May 19, 2013
olarazz:

If u don't know what to say n u keep quiet.eediot

Terrorist
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by ChristKid1: 4:01am On May 19, 2013
nobullshit: THIS IS A GUY WHO CONVERTED TO ISLAM IN 2008 SO HE CAN GET MARRIED TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BUT LATER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE FRENCH AUTHORITY IN 2010 FOR SLEEPING WITH A MUSLIM UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE. ABEG MAKE UNA STOP THE IRRATIONAL PRETENSE,
I don't care. I'm having problem downloading Grey's anatomy S8E15 and enough problem for today.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by docadams: 5:30am On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
You know this how? Could it be that in the spur of the moment, Boateng forgot that Ribery was a Muslim.
Your excuse is totally unacceptable. The act was a total disregard to his religious behest.In fact, it was a desecration of his person. Even the bible urges christians to display moderation in everything we do and to show respect to others. I doubt if u would have held the same view had Ribery(a moslem) done something that contravened d tenet of Boateng's faith.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by dasparrow: 6:04am On May 19, 2013
@Post

The story turned out to be a fabricated lie so I guess we can give this thread a rest.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Yazmin: 6:13am On May 19, 2013
oloriooko: this is the reason for continous violence by some people that label themselves muslims with the slightest clue that when you say you worship the Most High God who tolerated you inspite of your countless mistakes, i think not talking to your team mate for this act is an obvious sign that Ribery does not know who he worships.

shame on you frank, shame

I almost thought your name was 'olodo', but when I read your post, I dint need to think again, I was sure.
Not even a harsh word for boateng, who knows the god he worships, for not simply respecting ribery's view.
He doesn't want alcohol....simple, boateng has 22 other people to pour it on, y choose to stir the hornet's nest?....abeg frankie jsut 4give d guy $ let 'olodo' $ his types keep running their broke a*ss smelly mouths'.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Yazmin: 6:25am On May 19, 2013
the_ripper2: Hmmmm, never knew Ribery was a born Again Muslim. Really,is this beer issue a haram in Islam like Pork? Cuz there are thousands of Muslims in the South West that drink beer and white spirits but don't take Pork .It is only in the north I know it is prohibited for Muslims to take alcohol. Why the discrepancy?

Ooops, I tot there are lotta christians who go to church on saturday(7 day adventists). Some also don't celebrate christmas on 25th or ever(jehovah witness) and guess what, some don't think its necessary to use the rosary to pray...WHY the discrepancy?....am sure that answers your questions.
Simply, it just the level or understanding of what you believe in.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by cold(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Search yourself, you were banned by the antispam bot, not me.
Ok,my apologies
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by joshuaidibia(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2013
So they shud have bathed hm wt milk Beer is a symbol of getn high. Higher to GOD! Lol
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 6:49am On May 19, 2013
Alcohol is forbidden for muslims?

Got some Alhaji in my areas that drinks like fish. Next time we meet @ a joint I will remind them, maybe that way I will get some extra beers.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 7:05am On May 19, 2013
What is bad is bad!
I appreciate his compliance with d principle of Islamic faith.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Parnassuss(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2013
DMainMan: Alhaji Ribery. Forgive him because d unbelievers are trouble makers. They love making jest of Muslims and inciting hatred. They love violence and inflicting pain. After, if he reacts, they will say he is a terrorist.

U guys will surely win champions league. I hope dat guy doesn't dare pour u beer again because dat is their job.

The Unbelievers propaganda- Incite anger towards Muslims. Brutalise them. Lie and promote falsehood . Abuse and make jest of their values. When they react, we will call them terrorist.

Hahahaha, you are nothing but the world's worse troll
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Eazeee(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2013
2 avoid that,let him go 2 Iran,Pakistan or Egypt and play his football idiot. Terrorist in making
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by seyih2(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2013
na sentiment go kill all of Una. what is bad is bad! I wonder if must of you think before grabbing your keyboard to comment. Because he's a Muslim now and doesn't like it makes him ridiculous. wise up Christian brethrens!
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by seyih2(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2013
Eazee-e:
2 avoid that,let him go 2 Iran,Pakistan or Egypt and play his football idiot. Terrorist in making
ode somebody. na Una type de fail UTME, what's the correlation between terrorism and that. you better start reading comments instead of writing one.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Revolva(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2013
yeah beer...make things hapen..you know germans...have lotta beer
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by gglyn: 8:46am On May 19, 2013
Abeg leave all these story tellers joooor... grin
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by shegsrules(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2013
Dats d broda of d italian mafia,kevin prince

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by redsquare(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2013
Ol boy see as beer dey foam. Na im be say na water Nigeria Brewery dey give us here in the name of beer. I'm off to Germany make i go shack correct beer biko. cheesy
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by hassey(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2013
InvertedHammer:
/
What a hypocrite! Most of them consume alcohol.

I believe the Islamic law is against drinking of alcohol.
It didn't say that alcohol should not touch your body.

/
is it only islam dat prohibit d drink of alcohol? Cus am sure christianity condem it in totality as well. So y ar u sounding as if ur book never speak against it. Bsds sins of sumtin is nt until u do it, having contact wit sumtins can cus u sin. Read ur holy bible very well. Am sure u cant bath wit acid tinkin since u dnt drink it, it wount affect u. Be wise and tink reasonably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tajweed / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.