Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (37584 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by donem: 9:09pm On May 18, 2013
O.M.G! I cant explain my happiness reading through this thread, am feeling real good, Nigerian Army dont relent on your aerial bombardments pls give it real hard to the bokoharam extremists.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mrofficial(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2013
qualified:

pictures? I dont wan to ask if u are okay.
This is politics section, not cartoon.
U wan someone to snap a battle n post for u? D person no value e life abi?

Are you saying it's not possible? How do we really confirm this? This a case where video or at least pictures are needed. How did they get to know the exact amount of boko haram members fleeing? Spectator?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Ama28(f): 9:10pm On May 18, 2013
This 24hours curfew means death in homes due to hunger and starvation!
This is quiet a pity, these innocent citizens doesn't really deserve this.
Can they even get food relief?

All the arrangements to crush these insurgents were made without considering the poor citizens.
The UN is busy waiting for those to try for war crimes.
Why not start with relief services, atleast food and water!
God have mercy!

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by shineeye1: 9:13pm On May 18, 2013
Every dire situation demands drastic treatment and so the campaigns of the army are a necessary response. Every individual who considers himself innocent must vacate the war zone without contemplation. There is no innocent man in the war front. We are tired of connivers with boko haram using the lame excuse of attack on civilians to weaken the resolve and mission of the military. The military must not be distracted or deterred until they have flushed every trace of the red devils from the Land.

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by gudnex22(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2013
kadree:
Ħw does dis shape d topic on d positive side?
Enough of dis 72 whatever.something more pleasing to d eyes n mind would b more appreciated.
@d topic.in as much as I support dis guyz on d field to be ferrocious in dealing with dis misguided entities,I imploy dem to kindly trade wit care so as to avoid high civilian casualities.One Nigeria!
How many times have you tell ur boys(boko haram) to trade carefuly when killing innocent civilians? 75 vigins will is awaiting u already do and go and njoy urself.

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Mohammedekete: 9:16pm On May 18, 2013
Are you a bagger?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by modextus(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2013
Sibrah: They should thank their stars JTF didn't present only 6.5 of them alive and the rest dead.
how are уσυ even sure that the 65 sef r the ones that the soldiers aren't quiet sure who they are maibe they've killed the rest grin
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 18, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.

I supposed the people the killed are pigs
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.

I suppose the people they killed are pigs
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 18, 2013

Who is this one?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Sirfergie90(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2013
Jtf kill dem all,level d place and come bak,NO MERCY IS THE RULE
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by PHIPEX(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2013

Malam Shekau hasn't seen network to call the govt for pardon, he hasn't even been able to upload his usual Youtube bragging videos. Am afraid, the door of mercy has been shut.

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Sirfergie90(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2013
Boko boss,Gen.buhari no comment yet
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by imperiouxx(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2013
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by omiobo: 9:25pm On May 18, 2013
mitey: [size=18pt]Pictures Please![/size]

Picture ko video ni!! Why u no go borno go take picture? U siddon here dey ask for foto.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by mafioso47(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2013
okosodo: The jtf should carry on. We need material support from isreal and america
haba it hasn't come to that nau *smiles*
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by tolsmile(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2013
crying after split a milk. Amm what? It is 2 late. A terriorist is away a terriorist dey dont repent
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by fidelix: 9:43pm On May 18, 2013
this jtf self na Bleep up, siple order from oga at the top they cant obey
Smoke them out,
Hunt them down
and Level the place.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by j4jj: 9:45pm On May 18, 2013

Says who? They r beeaaast!!!!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by pleasantchi: 9:48pm On May 18, 2013
na now party don start. military oya carry de go. kill them all. enough is enough
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by j4jj: 9:49pm On May 18, 2013
I jst hope this is nt jst d usual news headlines we hear abt bokoharam! cos I jst hope d next thread wouldn't be boko haram strikes again o! God forbid sha!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by brown3: 9:52pm On May 18, 2013
Oboy nobi small tin o. So boko haram fit run pass usain bolt.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by hod898(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2013
BH running?
This is a music I heard on tv:
My BH don dey portable e mean say,
I fit dey carry 'am come to final peace easy,
De solution wey no get part two ahaa
The naija wey we de live before carry de go there.
BH don port o!
BH don port to surrender!
Kirikata kirikata kirikata kirikata,
carry the same naija ei,
BH don downgrade to surrender.

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by DarkFive: 9:55pm On May 18, 2013
Bh members dnt deserve amnesty
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nten: 10:00pm On May 18, 2013
JTF kill all of the 72 boko boyz. No need of kipping them. Our prisons are already congested. More are still to be caught and killed. 3 GBOSA 4 Naija soljaz jor!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by sko(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2013
No one dares the NIGERIAN military might!
No group really can.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by sko(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2013
brown3: Oboy nobi small tin o. So boko haram fit run pass usain bolt.
f[right][/right]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nten: 10:04pm On May 18, 2013
JTF kill all of the 72 boko boyz. No need of kipping them. Our prisons are already congested. More aerial bombardment should be carried out by the NA. 3 GBOSA 4 Naija soljaz jor!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by j4jj: 10:05pm On May 18, 2013

Breaking News: A "bokoharam member" found on Nairaland!!!

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri