Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (37567 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by nerodenero: 6:30am On May 19, 2013
Oga at the top wanted fresh air but you boko haram denied him and I hope you guys wont get either!Omo to ni iyahun oni sun ni,ohun na oni f'oju kan orun ni.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by addicted268(f): 6:41am On May 19, 2013
Sibrah: They should thank their stars JTF didn't present only 6.5 of them alive and the rest dead.
hahaha,which one be .5 again?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Visocrate(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2013
MY CONCERN IS OVER THE HOLY INNOCENT MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS IN THAT STATE GOD PROTECT THEM FOR THEY ARE YOURS

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by dbilz(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2013
[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]
salt 1:

So what should the government have done? I am aware of the following steps
1. Let's dialogue. I learnt that they were even willing to have Buhari as mediator who declined because of his political ambition and the dent it will give to his already biased image as a die-hard fanatic
2. Discuss with your governors but they refused and demand that GEJ must convert to Islam and declare a Sharia republic in a pluralist society like Nigeria
3. Come out and accept amnesty but they said they had not wronged anybody and that they are the ones that should offer Nigeria amnesty. The amnesty was the government's last trump card. It was touted as what Yaradua had used to neutralize the conflict in the Niger Delta and even though it angered Nigerians, the Fed govt still went ahead to set up the committee.

Are you saying the government should fold its hand and watch helplessly as BH keeps wasting lives and properties? Last week it was how many policemen

How is this dialogue and peaceful means different from what the government has been doing for the last two years and yet the casualty rate keeps rising?
I think human life is sacred but would I fold my hands and keep watching another person who doesn't value even his own life snuff mine out?

D last time I checked ,there was an amnesty committee bt d government neva had an intention of offering amnesty, so they came up with a movie called Baga masacre part one,then bama masacre to deviate all attentions. Offering amnesty wth d right hand and withdrawing with d left. Thhough I'm happy for dz crackdown bt how long would it last and I hope Dz guyz don't migrate to another zone in the north.this is nigeria, a country where impossibilities are possible. I believe d syrian wars,somalias,sudans,etc all started somehow. A long term peace is d most perfect tn not a short term tn
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Otono2(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2013
mbhs139: I wont believe this story until I see the pictures of the arrested 62 BH members or whatever number they call it.

So many people, at so many times on this platform, have asked the Nigerian press to back up their story with pictures like their foreign counterparts do.

During the Libya crisis from far away Tripoli, Bengazi and other trouble places in Libya, were we not watching live pictures of how events were unfolding from the comfort of our parlours?

Now, just in my back yard here in Maiduguri, were my fellow country men, even though they have turned dissidents by their own design and desire, you can not show me the picture. Not even still picture of captured BH members. Nonsense!

You know what, all these stories, to me, are just war propaganda. I stand to be corrected.
what are u still doing here, u are supose 2 be in maiduguri taking pictures and posting it here on naira land.

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by omocheche(f): 6:59am On May 19, 2013
kirian202:
U still dey dere dey press phone u no follow dem run?
lol leave am make him dey d preach until them catch am. Forgive fire!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by talksankey: 7:01am On May 19, 2013
[quote
author=all4naija]Nice one! What are they going to do with them?
There is no MAX in Nigeria. So it is better the government start to
construct MAX prisons for these barbaric human beings.
[/quote]
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by talksankey: 7:04am On May 19, 2013
blink182: Have they exhausted the virgins in Islamic heaven?

very funny, But i am hoping that it is not innocent civilians fleeing d war that are termed bokoharam.

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 7:08am On May 19, 2013
qualified: Why were they running? Is d jihad over? Or shortage of virgins in their 'heaven'?
Seriously, JTF shld stop arresting them, its a waste of time. Js do d clearing n leveling and come back.
no,jtf has to arrest sum of dem so as to get more confesion 4rm dem on hw they operate and so easy to track and kill more of dem....But i pity dem o,its beta they died at once,cos the beating and pains dos soldiers go giv dem,dem go regret to eva join boko rams...
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by naptu2: 7:14am On May 19, 2013
1) The amnesty programme would only have worked with some fringe elements of Boko Haram (I.e the political and criminal elements). The die hard core members of boko haram would prefer to die than surrender and we must give them what they want, i.e. death (for the sake of peace and our safety).

2) The soldiers have been given their rules of engagement and with the recent controversy over Baga, the M.O.D would take extra measures to ensure that they comply with those rules.

3) However, that doesn't change the fact that some targets need to be taken out rather than arrested (eg the case of Osama Bin Ladin). It also doesn't change the fact that collateral damage might occur (eg the wedding party that was attacked by the US Air Force in Afghanistan).
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by omocheche(f): 7:14am On May 19, 2013
dbilz: [/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]

D last time I checked ,there was an amnesty committee bt d government neva had an intention of offering amnesty, so they came up with a movie called Baga masacre part one,then bama masacre to deviate all attentions. Offering amnesty wth d right hand and withdrawing with d left. Thhough I'm happy for dz crackdown bt how long would it last and I hope Dz guyz don't migrate to another zone in the north.this is nigeria, a country where impossibilities are possible. I believe d syrian wars,somalias,sudans,etc all started somehow. A long term peace is d most perfect tn not a short term tn
a
Abeg bros go relax somewhere, why re u talking like dis? Is it dat some people actually like all dat killing of innocent people? How may times did d fed gov ask ur boys to come out & tell d nigeria people their grief that they refuse? Aba bros? Are we suppose to take amnesty to their parlour & beg them to accept it by force? Ur boys said they don't need it, while d amnesty committee was on they were still killing people left right & centre, were u in dis country sha? Cos u talk like someone who has been away. Well u guys can't turn all of us into what we re not. If d thing d pain u dis much u beta run with them o! I dey tell u now as my bro even though I no no if na iran or Libya u comot from.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 7:33am On May 19, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.
Did i hear you say they are human?? No No, they are Animals.

Wat human will render another fatherless?? Motherless?? Widow?? Orphan?? Widower?? Just for selfish reason to have 72virgins after death.

I believe in 2 wrongs cant make a rite. I believe in forgiveness.

But, for Boko Haram...., i believe in blood for blood. Let, the word “Forgiveness“ be removed from the dictionary.

Let them feel the pains of wat it means to be killed. Kudos and Gods strenght to Nigeria army.!!!

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BTFormular: 7:37am On May 19, 2013
dbilz: [/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]

who is this one sef? undecided why would they even give them amnesty? do terrorists deserve amnesty? are you ok at all? They kill innocent civilians to please their allah and you are here talking nonsense. abeg go sit down one place jare.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BTFormular: 7:41am On May 19, 2013
nyere84: Did i hear you say they are human?? No No, they are Animals.

Wat human will render another fatherless?? Motherless?? Widow?? Orphan?? Widower?? Just for selfish reason to have 72virgins after death.

I believe in 2 wrongs cant make a rite. I believe in forgiveness.

But, for Boko Haram...., i believe in blood for blood. Let, the word “Forgiveness“ be removed from the dictionary.

Let them feel the pains of wat it means to be killed. Kudos and Gods strenght to Nigeria army.!!!
my sister muslims dont forgive, its a legacy they inherited from their ancestor mohammed who likes to fight war. even their founder father ishmirl was a rebelious hunter, a sturborn slave child of abraham. and my bible says only sons and daughters would inherit His kingdom. slaves? no way. mofos undecided
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BTFormular: 7:52am On May 19, 2013
Pipsland78: I think they should accept the amnesty right away and the government should consider forgiving them because they are humans like us.
I know why i no go blast you. but that yern wey you spit out no make sense. assuming one of your siblings don die for this issue them no born ur generation well make you type this nonsense. tseeeew undecided
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BTFormular: 7:53am On May 19, 2013
me i dey vex oo. make them no arrest them o. make them give them straight bullet for their head one time. make the bullet enter straight no bending o. Jtf abeg
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by anytaij: 8:16am On May 19, 2013
Na wa ooooo I can't just stop laughing una no go kill me abeg. Una say make dem wait ?if na una nkor wetin una go wan use virgins do wen una dey take eyes dey see death dey come lolzzzzzz. Well dis one show say dem no train dem well,cos if they were well trained Bokos they will face the fight follish small children wen neva suck their mama breast finish.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 8:25am On May 19, 2013
And those that they killed are not human? Since 72 virgins await them in Hellven, don't you it is quite good to hastly arrange their arrival?
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Acelifted: 8:38am On May 19, 2013
"US Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday that he was “deeply concerned about thefighting in northeastern Nigeria” and urged the security forces to “apply disciplined use of force in all operations.”

Someone tell this guy to keep quiet. I wonder why pot will never stop calling kettle black. To what extent did they exercise restrain in Afganistan and co? What needs to be done ought to be done to quench any form of terrorism. Shikena!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by RealSleek(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2013
BTFormular: me i dey vex oo. make them no arrest them o. make them give them straight bullet for their head one time. make the bullet enter straight no bending o. Jtf abeg

We still getting those p*ssy anyways.... tongue
BTFormular: me i dey vex oo. make them no arrest them o. make them give them straight bullet for their head one time. make the bullet enter straight no bending o. Jtf abeg

We still getting those p*ssy anyways....

Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by informat101(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]u are an idiot!!!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by informat101(f): 8:57am On May 19, 2013
Stop modifying my post allow him see the insult*angry face*
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Claumy2(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2013
Let the military kill these useless boys at sight. Asserting them is inimical to the security of this hopeless country. PLEASE... Kill them! Kill them!! Kill them!!!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 9:19am On May 19, 2013
kill them all!
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by hardbody: 9:22am On May 19, 2013

If I hear....

They claimed it is them that should give us amnesty, we are waiting for the offer. Until then, the pounding continues.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 9:23am On May 19, 2013
X-factoria:

I believe they are being executed. The arrest story is for international media.
how sure are you??
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by Nobody: 9:25am On May 19, 2013
wetin you talk?! Are u a member??
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by barroymails: 9:42am On May 19, 2013
Kudos to our military! This war MUST be won against the Islamist infidels. Nigeria MUST remain ONE.
Re: 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno by BTFormular: 9:46am On May 19, 2013
RealSleek:

We still getting those p*ssy anyways.... tongue

We still getting those p*ssy anyways....
I like that photo. na mohammed dey there abi? ode people

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / insecurity: FG Sets Up Committee, Moves To Reduce Youths Leaving Nigeria