Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! (816 Views)

If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2013
Yes thats right. Lets Get to the point. Tell me why you won't convert back to Traditional Religion?

Please I warn you not to give me lame excuses like twin killing, idolatory, etc. I have already explained these before a million times. Give me genuine replies.

Let us solve the religious dilemma once and for all. Either I am right, or you are right,

1 Like

Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2013

no reply. so you admit that I am right?
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2013
so basically, am I to understand that you xtians of Nigeria are just being sadists by promoting something you dont believe in?
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Danyell(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2013
Does "I don't want to go to hell faya!!" count as a reason?

1 Like

Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2013
no it doesn't count. there is no proof of hellfire.

so I see. you have only chosen to remain a christian out of fear and blackmail. that explains it.
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Danyell(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
no it doesn't count. there is no proof of hellfire.

so I see. you have only chosen to remain a christian out of fear and blackmail. that explains it.
Yes oo brother Pagan, you see, the fear of hell faya is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PastorOluT(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Does "I don't want to go to hell faya!!" count as a reason?

lol, can't just stop laughing
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by plaetton: 2:35pm On May 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Yes thats right. Lets Get to the point. Tell me why you won't convert back to Traditional Religion?

Please I warn you not to give me lame excuses like twin killing, idolatory, etc. I have already explained these before a million times. Give me genuine replies.

Let us solve the religious dilemma once and for all. Either I am right, or you are right,

People need to re-convert to their default religious and spiritual status, which is paganism.

For me,I don't need to convert or re-convert.
Christianity and Islam are just paganism under a false flag.

They sheepishly worship dead strangers by calling them saints.
At least we understand what we are doing when we pay homage to our ancestors and invoke their spirits for wisdom and protection.

They scoff at pagan ritual sacrifices, while they praise the human sacrifice of jesus, and in symbolic gestures,gleefully drink his blood and eat his flesh.
Yuk Yuk!

They disrespect and mock the facund and regenerrate power of mother earth, and eagerly anticipate her destruction, while stupidly dreaming of everlasting bliss in a promised paradise somewhere in never never land in the sky.
Delusions?
Talk about being a mugu!!.

Come back to paganism children.
Your loving mother earth beckons you with her open arms.
grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2013
^as usual, you spoke eloquently Plaetton. cant expect less from you. wink
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Yes oo brother Pagan, you see, the fear of hell faya is the beginning of wisdom.

no. it is the beginning of cowardice and slavery.
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Danyell(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no. it is the beginning of cowardice and slavery.
Your bravery will take you to hell faya!!
Hope you have enough courage to wrestle with the devil for the crown of the underworld.
Me, i will jejeli worship white Jesus!
Praises be to white Jesus!
Glory be to white Jesus!
Honour be to white Jesus!!
Condemnation be to black devil!!
Punishment be to black devil!
And finally,
Hell faya be to black devil!!!
Thank you!
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2013
^^ you are retarded
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Danyell(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ you are retarded
Oh!!
My white Jesus said it, He said it! I will be persecuted by the unbelievers. But I will rejoice because my reward in heaven (filled with only white people) is great.
Praises be to white Jesus!!
I loff white Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PastorOluT(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2013
[quote
author=Da-ny-ell]Oh!!
My white Jesus said it, He said it! I will be persecuted by the
unbelievers. But I will rejoice because my reward in heaven (filled with
only white people) is great.
Praises be to white Jesus!!
I loff white Jesus!![/quote]

This guy is killing me, lol.

Ride on bro, God bless you
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 19, 2013
The average christian is a coward.....they only have power in numbers like zombies.....

The avoid difficult threads
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by PastorOluT(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2013
@ logicboy calling one coward?

You obviously ran from the thread xtian or atheist. Though some have prophesied you would eventually change, but what i know for sure is soon you will encounter more than the dream!
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 19, 2013
Seriously, I don't see how one (an African) can adhere to those foreign religions and not feel less than him/herself.
I can't imagine myself in a church singing praises to some imaginary white dude.
I guess some things are beyond me. Yes.

1 Like

Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by plaetton: 8:22pm On May 19, 2013
kwangi: Seriously, I don't see how one (an African) can adhere to those foreign religions and not feel less than him/herself.
I can't imagine myself in a church singing praises to some imaginary white dude.
I guess some things are beyond me. Yes.

My brother, I go to people's houses and see big pictures of white people that are supposed to be Jesus, Mary and white Angels, and I just shake my head in shame and disgust.

Quite frankly, if jesus decides to come back in a skin complexion other than white caucasian, what do you think would be his fate?
If he comes back black skinned, I am afraid my fellow Nigerians Christians would put a tire around his neck at Ojuolegba bus stop and light him up for trying to steal salvation.
A new religion would be born, and then it's deja vu all over again. lol

Then we'll all have to wait a long long time again for a third coming.
lol.

1 Like

Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

bros I wasn,t available when yu explained this. So explain again, y we should go back to human sacrifice
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2013
^^Mehn, u cracked me up real bad.
Really o, dem go hang tyre for him neck...
The picture is funny.
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by FromGuiriga(m): 4:30am On May 20, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
Your bravery will take you to hell faya!!
Hope you have enough courage to wrestle with the devil for the crown of the underworld.
Me, i will jejeli worship white Jesus!
Praises be to white Jesus!
Glory be to white Jesus!
Honour be to white Jesus!!
Punishment be to black devil!
And finally,
Hell faya be to black devil!!!
Thank you!

I don't know if white Jesus would have a problem with Pagan position...
Was not white Jesus sent only to the lost sheep of the Israel? He told his followers specifically not to go to the gentiles of enter a city of the Samaritans...
What is your reasoning on that?
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by Danyell(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2013
From_Guiriga:
I don't know if white Jesus would have a problem with Pagan position...
Was not white Jesus sent only to the lost sheep of the Israel? He told his followers specifically not to go to the gentiles of enter a city of the Samaritans...
What is your reasoning on that?

I loff white Jesus, he giveth me understanding beyond human comprehension. Only Israel had lost sheeps at the time. The Gentiles and Samaritans had all found their sheeps.
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by FromGuiriga(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
I loff white Jesus, he giveth me understanding beyond human comprehension. Only Israel had lost sheeps at the time. The Gentiles and Samaritans had all found their sheeps.

If people like Pagan is to be consider a gentile by the Jews understanding...then he should be alright and not go to no "hellfire" to wrestle with no "devil" according to Jesus no. Since he is a "found sheep".
I'm not speaking for Pagan, just reasoning over the post...

Give thanks still.
Re: Enough Beating About The Bush. Lets Get To The Point! by plaetton: 2:28pm On May 20, 2013
Da-ny-ell:

Funny

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Master, Jesus Or Paul? / “who Am I To Judge GAY People?”- Pope Francis / Pastor Ajanaku Resurrects In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.