Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. (12606 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Former Rivers Speaker And 3 Other Legislators / Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) / Rivers' Speaker Impeached, Amaechi Storms Assembly As Fight Erupts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. by Tigerhead: 7:53pm On May 19, 2013
Eziachi:
Have you got any fact to support this your claims as the reason for this fight? By the way, both men careers is politics and its not interwoven with each other. Amaechi don't owe Jonathan the burial of his ambition in order to fertilize Jonathans own career. Both men owe nothing to each other in terms of loyalty. Amaechi is not Jonathan's subordinate neither is Jonathan, Amaechi's boss.

I used to think you were more inteligent than this.

In a political party the president is the boss and leader of ALL members of the party. ALL members owe allegiance to the party through the leader until he stops being leader, then loyalty goes to the new leader.

And you see it is about us the people, not Amaechi the politician. What he is doing is a betrayal of the trust WE gave him. For some reason I keep getting the impression that somehow we the Rivers people need the approval of the opposition to feel betrayed.
Re: CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. by barroymails: 9:56pm On May 19, 2013
What does the Speaker need to do with the retinue of policemen? He does not need more than two policemen, AND I SO MOVE.
Re: CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. by Dibest(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2013
My brother, It is possible that Jonathan can lose Rivers State, Obj and his party lost Ogun state.
gramci:

Only a dreamer will believe that President Jonathan will lose Rivers State in 2015
Re: CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. by abrat: 10:52pm On May 19, 2013
Re: CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. by Mospring(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2013
utumunta: I hope my limited knowledge of the english language did not stop me from comprehending the part where the CP said 24 security personnel are attached to the speaker?
Nigerian politicians are incurable megalomaniacs whose pre-occupations are to revel in aggrandizement and strut around exhuding pussilanimous pomposity. Is this service to fatherland or self?
What a people! What a democracy! Black boots and green berets are not far from us, if we keep practising this our brand of democracy.
life continues; were the rich get richer and the poor are inhibited from making it!..... its obvious the invitation would be glamorous!!...ish
Re: CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. by bibina: 2:34pm On May 20, 2013
Akainzo:

In essence, you are saying ND people are driven by sentiments rather than a capacity to evaluate needs, desires and make a choice on who can deliver to them. That they'd rather be loyal to a nincompoop than select better candidates!

so who is the better candidate? keep quiet and focus on your local government my friend
Re: CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. by mbulela: 6:36pm On May 20, 2013
Hadeyeancah: 24 security personnel
(15 anti-terrorism policemen and
nine mobile policemen),
ONLY FOR ONE PERSON.....
No, for he and her Excellency;the wife of the honourable speaker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) / Buhari To Travel To New York On Sunday For The UN General Assembly / PDP SW Congress: Melaye To Head Screening Committee, Fayose Group Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.