Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua (936 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by iamdsam: 11:31am On May 19, 2013
Few minutes ago, Prophet T.B Joshua in the Live Sunday Service in the SCOAN said he would not like to visit certain countries because of the great crowd he would attract. He gave example of one of such countries to be Cameroon. He said he is criticized there but if he goes there, there would be a huge crowd that can't even contain a stadium. Happy Sunday @Nairalanders Emmanuel - God With Us!

Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by lonelydora: 12:03pm On May 19, 2013
He should go so that his offering will be very large and enough to buy a private jet.
Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by woky: 1:11pm On May 19, 2013
lonelydora: He should go so that his offering will be very large and enough to buy a private jet.
sharap
Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by iamdsam: 2:22pm On May 19, 2013
woky: sharap
Nor mind am
Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by RickyRoss1(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2013
iamdsam: Few minutes ago, Prophet T.B Joshua in the Live Sunday Service in the SCOAN said he would not like to visit certain countries because of the great crowd he would attract. He gave example of one of such country to be Cameroon. He said he is criticized there but if he goes there, there would be a huge crowd that can't even contain a stadium. Happy Sunday @Nairalanders Emmanuel - God With Us!

Thats true. Even as Ghanians trash talk him on the internet but in real life they are all eager to get one help or another tru him. Last week Hundreds of thousands of Ghanians flooded the spintex road branch of TB Joshua church simply bc they were told TB Joshua was coming to Ghana. At the end of the day it was the wise men that came and gave free anointing water.

Today as I type now 4 people are confirmed DEAD in Ghana and over 15 seriously injured. The wise men are giving free anointing water and the huge crowd were all rushing to get their portion since they suspect the water wont be enough to go round. Eventhough TB Joshua is hated in Nigeria, especially in Lagos, but foreigners love him.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=274432&comment=0#com

https://www.nairaland.com/1295605/4-dead-13-injured-t.b

1 Like

Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by iamdsam: 5:18pm On May 19, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Thats true. Even as Ghanians trash talk him on the internet but in real life they are all eager to get one help or another tru him. Last week Hundreds of thousands of Ghanians flooded the spintex road branch of TB Joshua church simply bc they were told TB Joshua was coming to Ghana. At the end of the day it was the wise men that came and gave free anointing water.

Today as I type now 4 people are confirmed DEAD in Ghana and over 15 seriously injured. The wise men are giving free anointing water and the huge crowd were all rushing to get their portion since they suspect the water wont be enough to go round. Eventhough TB Joshua is hated in Nigeria, especially in Lagos, but foreigners love him.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=274432&comment=0#com

https://www.nairaland.com/1295605/4-dead-13-injured-t.b
I earlier read about it but I thought it was a false news
Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by K4: 6:05pm On May 19, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Even as Ghanians trash talk him on the internet but in real life they are all eager to get one help or another tru him.
the worst criticism of TBJ that I'd seen came from nigerians.in every country,he's loved n hated.
Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 19, 2013
OH WELL.
it's his choice...nor be by force.
Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by iamdsam: 7:32pm On May 19, 2013
K4: the worst criticism of TBJ that I'd seen came from nigerians.in every country,he's loved n hated.
Hmmm... I think you're quite right
Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by RickyRoss1(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2013
K4: the worst criticism of TBJ that I'd seen came from nigerians.in every country,he's loved n hated.

Yes its sad but true. And I know most pastors who trash talk TB Joshua are just jealous. The ordinary people that talk negative things about him are ignorant. I do not worship there but I have seen cancer patients that got healing from TB Joshua church. Few years ago I used to think those TV miracles are fake and arranged, may God forgive me.

I know for a fact that the richest men in our villages are trash talked daily. If you are very rich people will call you blood money spiritualists, 419 scammer or drug pusher simply bc you are successful.

Ok for instance, let the richest man in Nigeria come to your village and marry one ordinary girl from a poor family. I am sure the rest of the village will claim the girls mother has used charms/juju to hypnotize the rich man.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by tical(m): 12:20am On May 20, 2013
Imagine a prophet who some pple condemn to be evil walking CONFIDENTLY AND FEARLESSLY inside the midst of Tens of Thousand pple (wit both holy & evil spirits), prophesying & healing them yet none of these pple can confront the SO CALLED evil prophet spiritually..Today, his ministry is 3 decades old..

How many nigeria pastors can do that...direct real miracles for all eyes to see? None undecided instead they avoid their flocks who made them who they are like a plague..while they pursue luxury.

A Nigerian pastor has a congregation of 100,000 pple every sunday..if the forces of nature naturally favor 2000 pple in that church..next sunday testimony, they wil attribute such breakthrough to the Senior pastor who practically did nothing.

You wil see members of these widely accepted CAN pastors in TB joshua church in search of miracles which they culdnt get from the so called Accepted REAL MEN OF GOD.

Some swore never to attend TB Joshua church but end up visiting there when they hav problems that pass their pastor power.

The clear difference here is, These pple are pastors/ evangelist but tb joshua is a major prophet. Highly above them spiritually...if u are pastored by them & u criticise tb joshua then u r just being ignorant and silly at the same time. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 31, 2013
What a slowpoke, the crook has been banned in Cameroon and he is now peddling lies..Cameroonian don't want you we ain't gullible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Bibles Have You Used And The Version You Use Now? / Is Destiny The Criteria For Becoming Rich Or Poor In Life? / The Cult Of The Pastor-god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.