Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Are Northerners Really Making Nigeria Ungovernable For GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Northerners Really Making Nigeria Ungovernable For GEJ? (487 Views)

Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan / 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Northerners Really Making Nigeria Ungovernable For GEJ? by TRUTHTELA: 1:10pm On May 19, 2013
I'm trying to make sense of this BARBARIC style of Northern muslim politicians using BokoHaram to kill their own kith and kin, destroy their environments, their economy and all worth not, thinking that they're making Nigeria "UNGOVERNABLE" for a Bayelsa man.

Fellow Northerners, Jonathan is just ONE MAN, Nigeria and the interest of Nigerians should be BIGGER than Gej. Gej, will leave the presidency one day, but before then you have WRECKED the future of generations unborn. Which one is more important? Gej, is in the villa, Abuja, if you bombed from now till 2055, it will surely not get to him, so WHAT'S THE SENSE IN BOMBING INNOCENT LIVES & call it "UNGOVERNABLE".

Come to think of it, life and businesses are going on NORMAL in the Southern half of Nigeria, so who is losing? Even a Northern muslim becomes the president TOMORROW he cannot restore NORMALCY and rebuild the CONFIDENCE of investors in 8 yrs of his term.

If we had SHEATH OUR SWORDS, I'm sure the Nigerian masses would have fought this battle by voting GEJ out of office, but now its too LATE.

I guess it's time to look back and REFLECT, ARE WE WINNING THIS WAR? ARE WE GOING TO WIN IT?

ARE WE REALLY MAKING NIGERIA "ungovernable" for WHO? The last time I checked Nigeria doesn't belong to one man.
Re: Are Northerners Really Making Nigeria Ungovernable For GEJ? by lonelydora: 2:24pm On May 19, 2013
Ask Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

OBJ, Buhari, IBB, Others Shun Jonathan’s Mid-term Report / JTF Uncovers Lebanese Terror Cell In Kano / Orji Kalu Offers To Initiate Talks With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.