Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! (19668 Views)

Lil Story For Drunkards / The Only Honest People In This World Are Kids And Drunkards / Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Decryptor(m): 4:01am On May 21, 2013
symbianDON: very funny stuff indeedgrin
3 men upon drinking to stupor eventually decided to go to sleep....somehow they ended up climbing to the topmost floor of an uncompleted 3-storey building (obviously they missed the way home!)..all 3 laid down and slept off. 30mins later, one gets up to pee. Seeing everywhere was flat and open, he decides to move a little further to a 'bush'......hahahahahahah!!!! He walked on until he fell off the building! He didn't die though but he broke all his bones. Just last year he eventually died.....he rode his motorcycle straight into an on-coming pick-up truck after drinking heavily.
if he broke his bones, how was he able to eventually ride a motorcycle? This your story na wash Ooº°˚˚°º≈!!
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Nobody: 4:35am On May 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm curious to how alcohol could alter people's sanity for the moment. One of these days, i'll drink myself to drunkenness and have myself filmed. I want to experience it for myself.

lol. abeg!
don't buy it. most of these so called drunks are not that drunk when they act out.
Pissy drunk is where you are so drunk you are falling over yourself and yes...you can't hold your bladder - hence the word 'pissy'.

But as I was saying, most of the time people who are "drunk" are just acting out and doing
the things they've always wanted to do, only they have the mighty liquor bottle to blame it on.

#JamieFoxxFt.Tpain
#BlameItOnTheAlcohol tongue

MY POINT: Most of the time you're just looking at attention seekers with great acting skills.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by amarula(f): 7:59am On May 21, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: 1. I have been drunk to the extent that I was using touchlight to check if there is light from PHCN.
2. I have been drunk to the extent that I forgot my babe in the club
3. I have been drunk to the extent that I vomit on the tv in a viewing center while celebrating goal scored by my club.
4. I have been drunk to extent that myself and a friend forgot his new car in the car park of the joint where we went to drink.
5. I have been drunk to the extent that I fell at my door step and slept off ppl woke the second day and raised alarm that am dead.
6. I have been drunk to the extent that I forgot that am married, I went home with a club girl and got to my door before I remember that my wife is at home.
7. I have been drunk to the extent that I slept off while straffing a babe.
8. I was drunk the day I assist the person that the person that fixed me up with my present job.
9. Although I have retired from bing drinking, drunkenness is having it's up and down. I never regret any of my drunken moments.

Kai! Only u? Those must have been some days
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Florena(f): 8:28am On May 21, 2013
wat i'm abt to share is a very serious issue, a guy was drunk one night, wen he entered his father's house, he thought he was passin through the back of their chair, he thought he was whisperin a his jumior brother alone, he said ''shhhh, maje ki daddy mo pe motide'' meanwhile he was actually walkin in front of d tv, and both his parent where sittin in d sittin room watchin d same tv,he thought his parent were his brother.

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by plainmirror(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2013
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass
& think about the workers in the brewery and all
of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this
beer, they might be out of work & their dreams
would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is
better that I drink this beer & let their dreams
come true than to be selfish and worry about my
liver.

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by ZACHIE: 8:49am On May 21, 2013
plainmirror: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
liver.

Herein lies wisdom, greatness, selflessness and humanity.
We are so proud of you for the best post of the year!
If only the rest of us were like you, there will be no deaths, no wars, no worries and peace and prosperity will reign all over the world.
Bro, i am so so so proud of you!
Have a wonderful day.
Your liver will never fail you.
Cheers. We should share a couple of beers these days. Holla at your boy....
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by pmc01(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2013
@ZACHIE & Plainmirror, how shallow thou both art! So you can also go on a shooting spree, so that the ones making the bullets don't go hungry or go bombing up places, so the bomb makers don't go out of business?
So much for stupidity
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by 3ace(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2013
Emusan: This reminds me the story of two drunker coming from a friend's party, getting to a junction and ask a taxi driver to take them to the same junction they were standing. The driver ask them to enter and charge each #200. He starts the car and raised the car voooooom! and then stopped the car and then ask for his money. The one in front ask so fast....the driver reply..... Yes!

The one at the back seat, just give the drive a slap from back ....paaaaa
.....the driver thought he get his logic....

And the man said stupi.d boy thats how they we be endanger people's life with overspeed.

Take your money.
At least, the driver suffer small for the money wey I'm collect.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by ZACHIE: 9:42am On May 21, 2013
pmc01: @ZACHIE & Plainmirror, how shallow thou both art! So you can also go on a shooting spree, so that the ones making the bullets don't go hungry or go bombing up places, so the bomb makers don't go out of business?
So much for stupidity

look at you, shallow mind
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by meerkat(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2013
Why not give us the English version of the Yoruba quote so we all can get your gist?

Florena: wat i'm abt to share is a very serious issue, a guy was drunk one night, wen he entered his father's house, he thought he was passin through the back of their chair, he thought he was whisperin a his jumior brother alone, he said ''shhhh, maje ki daddy mo pe motide'' meanwhile he was actually walkin in front of d tv, and both his parent where sittin in d sittin room watchin d same tv,he thought his parent were his brother.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by trolling(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2013
please i need some more drunk episodes,i don laff tire.....wine/alcohol is a mocker indeed
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by slim14(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2013
plainmirror: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I
liver.

yeah, u think u r only helping them...av u thot abt wht they do say when they see ppl messing ard cos of there beer?...well maybe we can say it thr job to produce d beer...
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by wendieposh: 11:31am On May 21, 2013
I remember my 21st Birthday,I got so drunk that i kept calling everyone on my phone plus the next afternoon, I walked from Ijesa road to Oru(Ago-Iwoye)and back under the hot,burning sun all in the name of "no bikes". I broke down for over 2wks after that. I also remember a night out with my friends,we all got wasted and the only chic that could drive was as high as kite. She fell asleep while driving. Its a miracle we're all alive today.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Okijajuju: 11:41am On May 21, 2013
@ Nairalanders; Please help me, I have never been able to get drunk before.

The worst experiences I have had are;

- Drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniels alone on my birthday, partied wild all night, drove myself home and slept on my bed. The next day, I saw pictures from the night before and didnt remember grooving like that.

- Was at a bar, after 3 bottles of red Label with some friends, I threw up. (I think I was sick)

Thats it. For some reason, I just have never hit the ultimate high where drunking stupor manifests. However, I have had some friends who have really flipped the script on drunkeness. My friend in a drunking state single handedly beat up an Oyinbo man and a prostitute in Ghana. All the Oyinbo man did to piss him off was to ask for a lighter.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by CaroTone(f): 12:23pm On May 21, 2013
There was a friend of mine who went to a wedding ceremony, the guy cute up very well to the wedding and wore his most cherish costly shoe. He didn't return that night until the next day, to our surprise when he showed up, this guy was putting on bathroom slippers. when ask about what happen, he said he did know what happen, dat all he could remember is that a guy walk up to him and told him to off his shoe so that it would get stained, then he concur wit him, when he finally wake up the next day at the venue of the party. he was unable to trace the guy and his shoe. he had to buy a bathroom slippers on his way home. We all can't stop laughing that day.

There was this funny drunkard I love watching in our area, anytime the man got drunk he will bend himself sideway and be walking until he get to his destination, when ask why he was walking like that he will say he is seen the road more clearly like that.

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Afritop(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2013
A DRUNK GUY ACCOMPANIED BY HIS FRIENDS MET HIS GIRLFRIEND WHOSE CLEAVAGE WAS SUCCULENTLY AND DELIBERATELY EXPOSED. AFTER THE USUAL EXCHANGE OF GREETINGS, THE NAUGHTY GUY TO THE AMAZEMENT OF HIS FRIENDS WHO WERE SOME DISTANCE APART FROM THEM BURIED HIS HEAD ON HER CHEST SUCCEEDED IN SUCKING A GOOD PORTION AND WAS HEAVILY PUSHED TO THE GROUND BY THE GIRL BECAUSE SHE WAS CAUGHT UNAWARES AND PERCEIVED THE SMELL OF ALCOHOL. THE GUY AFTER PERFORMING THE FEAT WAS STRUGGLING TO SLEEP ON THE GROUND.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by 3ace(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2013
symbianDON: very funny stuff indeedgrin
3 men upon drinking to stupor eventually decided to go to sleep....somehow they ended up climbing to the topmost floor of an uncompleted 3-storey building (obviously they missed the way home!)..all 3 laid down and slept off. 30mins later, one gets up to pee. Seeing everywhere was flat and open, he decides to move a little further to a 'bush'......hahahahahahah!!!! He walked on until he fell off the building! He didn't die though but he broke all his bones. Just last year he eventually died.....he rode his motorcycle straight into an on-coming pick-up truck after drinking heavily.

Decryptor: if he broke his bones, how was he able to eventually ride a motorcycle? This your story na wash Ooº°˚˚°º≈!!
@Decryptor, Read his story very well. The unfortunate event where the man broke his bones happened earlier but he didn't die. However, on another fateful day which was last year, he died when the bike he was riding rammed into an oncoming truck. According to the story, the man was drunk on those two occasions.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Danielotuya(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2013
My guy got so drunk one day...he laid on d bed and said to be Dan,wher the holz dey waka dey go?
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by HARDDON: 8:47pm On May 21, 2013
A wild moment it was when men gathered and lite up d tables at a cosy spot. Sanity was sacrificed on d alter of alcohol.

They started beating tables with their hands. Car keys were used to carve out rhymes from booze boTtles. Song flared with frenzy boisterous noise. It was arround 11:30PM

From no where, and without warnings, men-in-black sped in and stårted cuffing everybody. But oηε got away.
Got home and started banging on uncle's windows saying : young man come and open d door. It took a steward to put uncle out of his misery.
And d id1OT forgot to tell any1 d next day that others were behind bars from d nyt b4.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by ZACHIE: 9:07pm On May 21, 2013
wetin hardon dey talk?
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by harlos: 9:14pm On May 21, 2013
ZACHIE: wetin hardon dey talk?
you know its story timegrin
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Nobody: 9:42am On May 22, 2013
ZACHIE: wetin hardon dey talk?
exactly wetin dey my mind.i no even understand d rubbish weh d guy dey write
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Pantoo: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB / Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.