Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! (19666 Views)

Lil Story For Drunkards / The Only Honest People In This World Are Kids And Drunkards / Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Tolexander: 1:32pm On May 19, 2013
Just coming from the church this afternoon, almost getting to the front of a restaurant on my way home, i saw 3 men in their forties with green bottles, glass cups before them, one of them crying with his left leg raised up and saying they've stolen his second leg. The others were making jest of him. I was just laughing and remembered some other stunts i've witnessed.

There are many stunts witnessed from these drunkards and i will like everyone to share them.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Afam4eva(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2013
I'm curious to how alcohol could alter people's sanity for the moment. One of these days, i'll drink myself to drunkenness and have myself filmed. I want to experience it for myself.

8 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by ijebabe: 10:25am On May 20, 2013
I hope you do that and share tongue
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
Lol, I rememberd when a drunk man was referring to his son as a Bastard grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by wellmax(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
hmm, and this made FP.
Okay let me say mine,
One should always be drunk. That's all that matters...But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you choose. But get drunk anyways.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Mutaino7(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
First tym coming fifth on nl. @topic don't try drinking alcohol or even to stupor cause alcohol is a mocker.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by HARDEYLEKE(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2013
hahahahah lemme share mine... It happen on d 1st of january..i took alot of drinks and d next mrng wen i woke up...hahahah my trousers waz damm wet...hun!! Felt ashamed...
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Karleb(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2013
I've never witnessed a drunkard's stunt b4. so, should i make up a false story or sit back and read funny nairalander's stories.

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Policewoman(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2013
Wetin una want make i talk now?
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 20, 2013
WTF
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by goldfish80(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2013
I was once so tipsy I used My phone light to search for My phone. grin

67 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by gilgal7(f): 6:24pm On May 20, 2013
i only remembered illusion potholes after excess chilled green bottles....i will be jumping nothin on a normal road.......damn doz old days of hallucinating....wat an experieced..mstchewwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by alphaconde(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2013
I have seen one beating an electric pole mercilessly, he was high on local gin... But then these days people hardly get so drunk mayb cause they now consume well filterred beer like GULDER

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Karleb(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2013
Hello Policewomen, but i tot u are an expert detective, aren't u?.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by hustla(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2013
oh boi aimoye highness..mk i go reason wella come back

i was once so high i started laughing at a non-existent gatemam at Elegushi.ma friend saw me laughing and joined in too...na so we laugh dey roll fr floor oooooo,oda ppl wia high too so no one tot we looked.stupid...

other friends had to force me to enter d car oooo,they said i insisted i wasnt leaving Elegushi...

That ma other friend on d other hand....slept on the sand there at Elegushi..he woke up the next morning with no phone or money

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Nickydrake(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2013
On the 6th of January, 1995 I attended a wedding reception somewhere in Akwa Ibom state. The bride's sister served me drinks until i passed out. By the time I came to, I found that we were happily married with three kids.

I am now a teetotaller.

8 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by lilTunechi(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2013
I remember wen 1 of my friend high d guy jst dy talk rubish as we dy walk. D worse part na wen hin c 1 black nylon dy move 4 ground. D guy jst move back aim d nylon cm wid speed jump am. Hin cm talk "Øboi, dis rock wey dy move big O".

3 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by iheneme(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2013
Nickydrake: On the 6th of January, 1995 I attended a wedding reception somewhere in Akwa Ibom state. The bride's sister served me drinks until i passed out. By the time I came to, I found that we were happily married with three kids.

I am now a teetotaller.
funny.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Policewoman(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm curious to how alcohol could alter people's sanity for the moment. One of these days, i'll drink myself to drunkenness and have myself filmed. I want to experience it for myself.
I PITY YOU AFAM, The day you go try am.
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by wellmax(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2013
hahaha

8 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by BlackPeni5: 6:40pm On May 20, 2013
Alcohol is Evil...After drinking to stupor one day, I slept in one room and woke up in another room with no idea how i got there.

Thank God it was not the gutter...

2 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by victme1(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2013
there was this drunk that was trying to jump an unseen guter. fact to him is that he did not want to fall into the guter. so he tried to move/shift is feet slowly close to the gutter (there was not guttr there but a flat land) after the jum he landed wiht a profund thump on the floor. you can imagine the laughter

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by 1shortblackboy: 6:40pm On May 20, 2013
lilTunechi: I remember wen 1 of my friend high d guy jst dy talk rubish as we dy walk. D worse part na wen hin c 1 black nylon dy move 4 ground. D guy jst move back aim d nylon cm wid speed jump am. Hin cm talk "Øboi, dis rock wey dy move big O".
cheesy cheesy una go kill person o
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by creativemusic: 6:40pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 20, 2013
Thursday night. Drunk. Walked into room to find mom, pastor and siblings conducting night vigil.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by jeffizy(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2013
Early drinking days, my room-mate vomited during the night after excessive drinking.

I woke him up to go and clean the mess, and i went to another room to sleep.

Next morning,he was still sleeping with his fist tightly clenched.
I got annoyed seeing the mess was still there and i woke him up.

He opened his palm and told me he already cleaned it.
Checking his hand , i found 2 seeds of beans which he picked from the vomit! grin
Ewwwww!

12 Likes

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by meerkat(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2013
I have seen a drunk friend try fruitlessly to light a cigarette and was cursing that the stuff won't light until another sober friend observed that he was attempting to light the wrong end ie. The filter grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! by floragregs(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2013
The OP faked his story. One comedian done talk the joke before! Let's stop recycling jokes abeg, its dry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle / Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.