Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry (3628 Views)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry By Vera Ezimora / Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry by lekkie073(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2013
coolkris: When federal govt of nigeria cut supply of food from the east during biafra war what do you think ibos were eating..
human beings angry
Re: The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry by mankand(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2013
ItsModella: I'm not here to debate on which tribe is criminally worse, that's an effort in futility. I can come up with a million sources showing the different crimes Yoruba people committed, just as you can for the Igbo people. My point is stop making it seem like Yoruba people are devoid of terrible crimes and atrocities, your people are equally not saintly so drop your useless brouhaha. You don't even know how silly your rebuttal makes you look. The OP was being sarcastic but tribalism has sucked deep into your brain that you totally did not see it.

P.S: That list was pretty comprehensive. Why don't you tell me why your brothers were engaged in credit card fraud? cat got ya tongue?

Before i answer that, you should also tell me about your uncle who used his mother for ritual and keeping her corpse in his ward robe

or your other brothers facing jail term for human trafficking (see here http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/23687-three-jailed-15-years-for-human-trafficking)

Many Many pathetic stories coming from Yigbo land
Re: The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 20, 2013
mankand:

Before i answer that, you should also tell me about your uncle who used his mother for ritual and keeping her corpse in his ward robe

or your other brothers facing jail term for human trafficking (see here http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/23687-three-jailed-15-years-for-human-trafficking)

Many Many pathetic stories coming from Yigbo land
hahahahahahaha!! you don't want to answer my question, abi? keep going around in circles, everyone knows pathetic stories come from Yoruba land too grin grin

Now run off and stop being a cry baby. cheesy cheesy
Re: The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2013
I don't know where these cannibalism flew in from but for those who care to listen,there is absolutely nothing like cannibalism in Igboland,period.
As for intermarrying with Yoruba I am TOTALLY against it! I don't hate Yorubas but let everybody marry from their tribe. Intertribal marriages breeds confusion and dilutes original traditions. I have a friend that married a Yoruba guy but I don't care for that and to make things worse he wore yoruba attaire on his traditional wedding and went and posted it on facebook. I made a comment and ask him where is his Igbo attitre. He start acting dumb with me. I view any Igbo woman and man that marries from yoruba as a weak and lost fool.
Re: The 12 Top Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry by bloggernaija: 6:05am On May 22, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I don't know where these cannibalism flew in from but for those who care to listen,there is absolutely nothing like cannibalism in Igboland,period.
As for intermarrying with Yoruba I am TOTALLY against it! I don't hate Yorubas but let everybody marry from their tribe. Intertribal marriages breeds confusion and dilutes original traditions. I have a friend that married a Yoruba guy but I don't care for that and to make things worse he wore yoruba attaire on his traditional wedding and went and posted it on facebook. I made a comment and ask him where is his Igbo attitre. He start acting dumb with me. I view any Igbo woman and man that marries from yoruba as a weak and lost fool.

First of all ,get a life ,then get a job and not waste your life thinking about how others live .you probably have less than between 25000 to 29000 days left to live. Spend it on something worthwhile rather than ranting on someone else's choices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go To Yorubaland And Practice Your Culture - Ilorin Indigenes Tell Yorubas / Any Nigerian Family With Absolutely No Mixed People At All? / Yoruba Women Vs Igbo Women: Who De Fat Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.