Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! (3812 Views)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / ACF, Yakasai Hit Mark Over Comment About Northern Leaders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2013
i'm sorry, someone just corrected me now that our beloved prophet never killed anyone, that what i posted was a fabrication!!! i'm very sorry

plss i implore the mods to hide my previous posts, sorry!!!

like i said, prophet muhammad (SAW) NEVER KILLED ANYONE!!! yet he won all his battles against the idol worshippers.....
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by sakaguchi(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2013
Lagusta: i'm sorry, someone just corrected me now that our beloved prophet never killed anyone, that what i posted was a fabrication!!! i'm very sorry

plss i implore the mods to hide my previous posts, sorry!!!

like i said, prophet muhammad (SAW) NEVER KILLED ANYONE!!! yet he won all his battles against the idol worshippers.....
Asked that "SOMEONE" again that who killed Ubayy Bin Khalaf? When you get the answer, you can tell the mod to leave your previous post...
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2013
sakaguchi:
Asked that "SOMEONE" again that who killed Ubayy Bin Khalaf? When you get the answer, you can tell the mod to leave your previous post...

Look, this thread was created to critically look into why the north is backward socially, educationally and financially, despite being in affluence... We are derailing this thread with this religious argument.

Yes I remember, its not ubay ibn khalaf, its UMAYAH IBN KHALAF, and it was his former slave, bilal, that killed him during the battle of badr, mind you the prophet and his companions were the ones that freed the slave, because he was tortured when his master discovered that he became a muslim....

I say it again, the prophet never killed anyone, I seriously regret putting up that post...
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2013
sakaguchi:

Okay, just look for "mohammed" on wikipedia, then come back....
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Ayobami7(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Lagusta:

i knew this would turn into a religious arguement, but do i have a choice??

you said our beloved prophet is a war-lord, i laugh in swahili!!! now tell me, how would you feel when you were tormented in your own home, you moved away from there, went to another land where you were accepted whole-heartedly, yet those guyz that made you migrate still wanted to finish you where you are

hmmm, in fact, the prophet still did not want to fight!!! it was his uncle Hamzah that persuaded him to fight, then the commandment of God was revealed to him.....

and wait, did he even fight christians? no, only the idol worshippers that desecrated the holy land with their idols and rituals, and how many did he kill, only one person out of self defense.....

so please, how is he a war lord!!! i need facts please

I thought they say he beheaded 900 jews in a day. .
Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by Lagusta(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

I thought they say he beheaded 900 jews in a day. .

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by BreakupNigeria: 6:58am On May 31, 2018
Lagusta:
I don't know where to post this, so the mods can move this to the appropriate room....

And please, I am not a bigot, just stating the bitter truth here...

Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
**99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
**Boko Haram - North.
Тнє Police Accademy ---------- North
Тнє Military School ---------- North
Тнє Defence Accademy ------- North
Тнє Military Ammunition Supplies Depo---- North
Maritime HQ --------------- --- North
Military Tactical Commands ---------- North
Aerospace Unit --------------- North
Military Training Bases ------ North
CBN,NNPC and even тнє Federal Territory -- North

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.

Now ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners

Hmmm....
When the Igbos tell you that breaking up Nigeria is a task that must be done for peace and prosperity to reign you think it's a joke. These people are forever cursed and anyone still unfortunate to be with them will also be held down perpetually unless they break free. Give Igbos ten percent of what was given to these animals and see if the East won't be a paradise with a standard of living comparable with that of Europe.

1 Like

Re: The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! by papoudaupolos: 7:17am On May 31, 2018
abaaynla:
There problem is laziness.
Your problem is ignorance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc, Please Get Serious By Dele Momodu / Top Mtn Airtel Glo Etisalat Cheats For This December 2014 / Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.