Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? (27249 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by iSpirit1(m): 12:11am On Feb 21, 2017
truthislight:

Sharaap!

Stop lying.

At John 3:13 Jesus clearly said that no man has ascended into heaven.

John3:13

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

All Those rubbish you posted above, talking into the scriptures is not welcome here, take it to your church and feed it to your Sheeples.

Stop twisting the scriptures here!

No one need your twist and turn preaching.

the Bible can defend itself with what is contained therein.

no one should speak into the scriptures. no one is indispensable, what happens when that person dies?
truthislight:

You keep speaking into the Bible, refusing to allow the Bible msg to stand out.

You will lyingly want us to believe it is not a Parable, the rich man and Lazarus.

Yes Na, in your deceitful mind, a drop of water can travel all the way from heaven down to earth without evaporating and to quench your test in Hell.

Yes, it is Abraham that will reward you with everlasting life and not Yahweh. Since it is Abraham that has that responsibility in that your imagined story.

The Bosom of Abraham is the reward you will ever get for all eternity since you believe it is the reward for you.

Yes o. when you are in that your "heaven", You will have to see your love ones being tormented in that your Hell for all eternity.

The above are simply your wishes, May it be your reward since you propagate them as the facts.

Peace.
truthislight:

You will lyingly want us to believe it is not a Parable, the rich man and Lazarus.

Yes Na, in your deceitful mind, a drop of water can travel all the way from heaven down to earth without evaporating and to quench your test in Hell.

Yes, it is Abraham that will reward you with everlasting life and not Yahweh. Since it is Abraham that has that responsibility in that your imagined story.

The Bosom of Abraham is the reward you will ever get for all eternity since you believe it is the reward for you.

Yes o. when you are in that your "heaven", You will have to see your love ones being tormented in that your Hell for all eternity.

The above are simply your wishes, May it be your reward since you propagate them as the facts.

Peace.
truthislight:

Peace.
I hope you know you-ve not made any point yet so far the Bible is concerned?
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
iSpirit1:
Bear with me brethren. . .I didn't read all the posts. But trust me, I know what's going on here.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
iSpirit1:

Lol. grin
iSpirit1:

Lol.

How can someone that said the below be telling me such?

iSpirit1:
Bear with me brethren. . .I didn't read all the posts. But trust me, I know what's going on here.

Meanwhile, my argument is what you just made, that you don't have any point to make, but the Bible does.

let the Bible speak, and let the Bible stand.

Jesus said no man has ascended to heaven, don't change it to something else in an effort to make "points".

Peace

1 Like

Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by truthislight: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
^^^^ grin^^^^

He wants us to trust him that he knows what is going on on a thread he has not red yet.

How proud can it get than that?
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by iSpirit1(m): 2:19am On Feb 22, 2017
truthislight:
^^^^ grin^^^^

He wants us to trust him that he knows what is going on on a thread he has not red yet.

How proud can it get than that?
Oh! That? I donot mean I didn't read all that the op wrote. I sure read it. But NOT all the comments so far. That's why I said that.
Re: Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? by iSpirit1(m): 2:21am On Feb 22, 2017
truthislight:

Lol. grin

Lol.

How can someone that said the below be telling me such?

Meanwhile, my argument is what you just made, that you don't have any point to make, but the Bible does.

let the Bible speak, and let the Bible stand.

Jesus said no man has ascended to heaven, don't change it to something else in an effort to make "points".

Peace
Again, you're going pointless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. / Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex / Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.