Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency (13636 Views)

Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Military Operations In North Successful – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Adex097: 9:42am On May 20, 2013
Its yielding result but the war ain't over yet.
#Aluta-continua#
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 9:44am On May 20, 2013
Thumbs up to our President.
(Y) :-)
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Chubhie: 9:49am On May 20, 2013
This is hoping the full instrument of state rolled against Boko is followed to its logical conclusion and not relaxing and playing politics towards the tail end thereby giving room for them to regroup and become more deadlier.

I see this as a perfect example for the state to send out warnings that picking up arms against it will be met with full force. May the prime mover bless our Republic.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2013
Yes. Two thumbs up to President Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by ideylaff: 10:03am On May 20, 2013
Political Hullabalooo, they are quenching some monster they created behind the scenes to give credence to Mr President... Like America going to war a year b4 elections..weve seen it all b4

Why has Boko not had any real proper Power and influential Goverment target since.... LOL.

na so so poor people den dey kill since....

Whoz fooling who.....?

Just 2 days and dey are saying they are seeing results on Boko... very funny a movement they created /
has bn running for years just quelled within 1 week like that. Doyin Okupe must be a joker sha....

If they could do this why allow them to grow and do us so much damage over the last few years..

Boko is an internal creation by them, GBAMK, they grew out of hand just like Massob and d past militants dey had to buy their arms off them back in d days for money/amnesty.

Im not fooled even if others are fooled....

I know Nigeria well enough....

Field marshal Doyin Okupe is now reporting war front success as if the people on ground have filed a security report withing 2 days or is it a week of Stste of Emergency

what is the National Security Adviser doing... drinking beer or what?

What a bunch of liars, deceitful and jokers they all are
2 years ago they told us same lies like this... this is now 2013 and they suddenly have woken up from their slumber after needless blood/lives have bn shed.....GOD will judge them all

....https://www.nairaland.com/762912/nigeria-chad-niger-set-launch....
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Bantino(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2013
nickz: Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life. These are the real men with balllllls. Not the cowards that attack defenseless people and scurry away to hide. God bless Nigerian Army. God bless Nigeria.

Are u a CLAMITE??
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by paparazzi1987(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2013
There is one thing we Nigerians are missing here.It has been noted that The Boko-Harams are fleeing to different states across the country;What if eventually they settled at the fled states and continue there operations from those states?
Would the presidency declared state of Emergency in those states again?.
Some of the BH guys have been spotted in Jos,Kano,Bauchi,etc
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by born2fuckpussy: 10:15am On May 20, 2013
I'm not happy with arrest and fleeing of boko haram members, I want to kill or buried alive. These people deserve no mercy and our military should embark on no retreat, no surrender
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by AMvanquish: 10:19am On May 20, 2013
Amaaskia:

Oh let Nigeria split already, we're exhausted from holding 'IT' together. Our lives will be better off without the bloody 'North'.. Mtchew!
Oh btw I'm from Oil rich Akwa Ibom state :-)

U seem lyk a sensible person but wat u posted suggests otherwise..
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by nickz(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2013
Bantino:

Are u a CLAMITE??
never heard °ƒ. the word before??
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by nerodenero: 10:26am On May 20, 2013
Thank God for the successes recorded so far.The President's 2015 ambition is gradually looking achieveable.Mr President,I urge you not to rest but put more effort towards overcoming these extremists.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by iyke4ever: 10:28am On May 20, 2013
Your excellency sir,

God is with you and your family and we will continue to pray for those gallant soldiers fighting to defend our blessed Nation Nigeria. My God that I serve THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO DWELL IN HEAVEN WHOSE EYES RUNS TO AND FRO ALL THE EARTH will continue to protect them, their families, and their health in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. They will return victorious and in good health.

Eccl 10v8: Every pit the wicked boko haram has dugged or will be digging, they and their families will continue to fall into it in Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

Ps 94v1-7: Oh! Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth, oh! God to whom vengeance belongeth, SHOW THYSELF!!!
Vs 21-23: Bring Upon Boko haram and all their families, sponsors, collaborators, operators their own iniquity and cut them off in their own wickedness in Jesus Mighty Name I pray according to your Word. Amen. Thank you Jesus because I know it is done.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Z8(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2013
noblezone: It is only unfortunate that this campaign is "anti North" in the eyes of the Jihardists.

Let no man think that this will bring peace to Nigeria.
It is a matter of time and Nigeria will surely split.

There is nothing anti-north about it... the military is doing what needs to be done.. where was the 'north' when things were spiralling out of control. have u thought of the implications of a Split Nigeria?
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by TechyGuy: 10:49am On May 20, 2013
Anybody seen El-Rufai's twitter TL recently? The guy sounds so childish and unintelligent right now. I know he is supposed to be one of the bright lights from the North but he has allowed bigotry taking over him.
Farouk Lawan that I liked, made a mess of himself. Sanusi, is happy to be a Jihadist.

All I have now is Ribadu and maybe Tambuwal. I weep for my North.

NB: This is coming from a Southerner.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by visalo: 10:58am On May 20, 2013
Presido, i admire your humility. may you walk and never stumble. may your enemy never see your back..we are praying for you and our military men.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by REZOLUTE: 11:00am On May 20, 2013
NYC ONE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by effizy123(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2013
I fully support the president on the steps he took on this one. No sensible nation will continue to look and allow some rascals to unleash violence on innocent citizens.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Atigba: 11:28am On May 20, 2013
YA...GOD BLESS NAIJA
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by zolajpower: 11:30am On May 20, 2013
Burger01: Mr. President no go thank 'Nairalanders'? SE PRESIDENT KNOW WEDA nairaland they exist let alone the naialanders

sad
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by JAJIKAMI: 11:40am On May 20, 2013
ideylaff: Political Hullabalooo, they are quenching some monster they created behind the scenes to give credence to Mr President... Like America going to war a year b4 elections..weve seen it all b4

Why has Boko not had any real proper Power and influential Goverment target since.... LOL.

na so so poor people den dey kill since....

Whoz fooling who.....?

Just 2 days and dey are saying they are seeing results on Boko... very funny a movement they created /
has bn running for years just quelled within 1 week like that. Doyin Okupe must be a joker sha....

If they could do this why allow them to grow and do us so much damage over the last few years..

Boko is an internal creation by them, GBAMK, they grew out of hand just like Massob and d past militants dey had to buy their arms off them back in d days for money/amnesty.

Im not fooled even if others are fooled....

I know Nigeria well enough....

Field marshal Doyin Okupe is now reporting war front success as if the people on ground have filed a security report withing 2 days or is it a week of Stste of Emergency

what is the National Security Adviser doing... drinking beer or what?

What a bunch of liars, deceitful and jokers they all are
2 years ago they told us same lies like this... this is now 2013 and they suddenly have woken up from their slumber after needless blood/lives have bn shed.....GOD will judge them all

....https://www.nairaland.com/762912/nigeria-chad-niger-set-launch....

NIGERIAN MILITARY NO MORE THE NATION DEFENDERS..

1. THE NIGERIAN MILITARY TURNED INTO POLITICAL CHARLATANS OF GEJ ADMINISTRATION
2. BY USING THEM AS A TOOL TO ACHIEVE HIS DEVILISH AGENDAS UNABATED.
3. HARASSING, KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIAN IN A SIMPLE BID TO CURVE INSURGENCY (BH) CREATED BY SAME MAN TO ACHIEVE THIS AGENDA.
4. UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH BY THE MILITARY TO TACKLE SMALL BUT ELUSIVE TARGETS LIKE BH GUERRILLA FIGHTERS

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by kemoolala: 11:42am On May 20, 2013
Go 2015 Mr president,We the Nairalander are solidly behind u. GEJ for 2015!!!
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by surplussurplus: 11:46am On May 20, 2013
noblezone: It is only unfortunate that this campaign is "anti North" in the eyes of the Jihardists.

Let no man think that this will bring peace to Nigeria.
It is a matter of time and Nigeria will surely split.

Senseless talk
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by ochallo: 11:53am On May 20, 2013
chidindufrank: Humble GEJ thanking us for our support. Oh you're welcome sir. We're also returning thanks to you for grabing at the horn of the bull and defending the poor masses. What a humble man! Fresh water 2015. I can't wait to drink

I bet this is abati or one of his boys.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by sammyzacks(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2013
Goodluck Nigeria! May God turn our sorrow into joy! Amen.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by JAJIKAMI: 11:57am On May 20, 2013
1. CONVERTING THE CURRENT SECTARIAN UPROAR TO A FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR, WITH THE WAR FRONT AT THE NORTH DOORS, KILLING BOTH OUR YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS E.G EMIRS, TOP POLITICIANS AND UNIFORM MEN OF NORTHERN ORIGIN, IN A BID TO TOTALLY WEAKEN THE REGION SO AS TO EITHER CONTINUE THEIR DEVILISH RULE AGENDA OR SIMPLY DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

2. THE STRATEGY FURTHER ENTAILS WIDER AND LONGER S.O.E TO INFLICT MORE DAMAGES, MORE CASUALTIES, BLACKMAIL, ASSASSINATION AND MORE......2015 PLUS 6 YEARS ! (DEVIL)

3. ALTHOUGH, THE TACTICS WAS ON FINAL STAGES, NIGERIA IS GODS OWN AS SAID BY MANY WOULD ONCE AGAIN SURVIVE THIS PLOT, THIS AGENDA IS BOUND TO FAIL, B/COS OF ILL EXECUTION OF THE DETAILS ENSHRINED.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Monzuur(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2013
Owk
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by tallceejay(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2013
tongue Lai Mohammed, your turn
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by thelastPope(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2013
JAJIKAMI:

1. CONVERTING THE CURRENT SECTARIAN UPROAR TO A FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR, WITH THE WAR FRONT AT THE NORTH DOORS, KILLING BOTH OUR YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS E.G EMIRS, TOP POLITICIANS AND UNIFORM MEN OF NORTHERN ORIGIN, IN A BID TO TOTALLY WEAKEN THE REGION SO AS TO EITHER CONTINUE THEIR DEVILISH RULE AGENDA OR SIMPLY DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

2. THE STRATEGY FURTHER ENTAILS WIDER AND LONGER S.O.E TO INFLICT MORE DAMAGES, MORE CASUALTIES, BLACKMAIL, ASSASSINATION AND MORE......2015 PLUS 6 YEARS ! (DEVIL)

3. ALTHOUGH, THE TACTICS WAS ON FINAL STAGES, NIGERIA IS GODS OWN AS SAID BY MANY WOULD ONCE AGAIN SURVIVE THIS PLOT, THIS AGENDA IS BOUND TO FAIL, B/COS OF ILL EXECUTION OF THE DETAILS ENSHRINED.

If all you BH members think your stup1d propaganda can work online, you must be fools. JTF will soon get you and you will eat your own poo!
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nuzo1(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2013
paparazzi1987: There is one thing we Nigerians are missing here.It has been noted that The Boko-Harams are fleeing to different states across the country;What if eventually they settled at the fled states and continue there operations from those states?
Would the presidency declared state of Emergency in those states again?.
Some of the BH guys have been spotted in Jos,Kano,Bauchi,etc

The only person missing anything here is you!

There's a reason why the BH activities were not thriving the neighbouring states before now...and also why they will not thrive now.

1. The three state that are under emergency rule re bordering Chad, Niger and Cameron. It was easier for the insurgents to attack in Nigeria and quickly seek refuge in sovereign neighbouring countries.

2. Now that the military is in charge, its easier for most northerners to leak infos about the activities of BH members without fear of being killed.

3. Most northerners in the neighbouring states have lesser tolerance for BH and thereby would corporate with security agencies as soon as they notice suspicious movements.

4. Most northerners are now realizing that BH has done them more harm than good.

5. Governors of the neighbouring states will intensify their efforts to avoid SoE in their states.

6. Boko Haram members are human beings...and Nigerian for that matter. They hardly use suicide in their activities. And knowing that the Army has decleared full scale war on them, it would be suicidal to engage back while in a new state.

However, SoE is a temporary/short term solution.

1. The government/northern leaders need to engage the publics on massive enlightenment programme.

2. Education need to be at the front burner in the north.

3. Muslim clerics need to speak against fundamentalism if truly Islam is against it.

4. All economic projects meant for the north should be executed.

5. Physical boundaries should be erected at Nigeria-Niger/chad borders.

6. Sovereign national conference!

1 Like

Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by moshoodn(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2013
Gombs: Has anyone noticed that all those GEJ haters suddenly went mute?
Abi seun ban them? Abi ACP never pay them their Alawi? Abi they finally grew brains?abi they've been verbally decimated by GEJ strides?

Anyways, GEJ till 2019

Waitin for Lai Mohammed to come gv me some oscar award comedy session with his opposition speeches!

Its been a while brother....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" / Court Reinstates 8 Permanent Secretaries Sacked By Wike / Lagos State Government To Establish Butchers’ Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.