Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency (13637 Views)

Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Military Operations In North Successful – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by dougivilla(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2013
redcliff: Baba jona, isn't it to early to start blowing your horn?
When last did you hear of the weekly attacks on Nigerians, especially in the states under review?
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Akpan107(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2013
God's Mercy:
Glory be to God for the successes recorded so far. We pray God to guide, direct, protect and bless our President, Military Men and all Nigerians in Jesus name, Amen!
Amen!
May ''God's mercy'' never seas upon your life and everything you do.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Akpan107(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2013
forkinsonlolo: Thank you Mr. President. Am so glad for this. But please dont come back again in 2015 oh
na who bi dis (forkinsonlolo?
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Akpan107(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2013
Amaaskia:

Oh let Nigeria split already, we're exhausted from holding 'IT' together. Our lives will be better off without the bloody 'North'.. Mtchew!
Oh btw I'm from Oil rich Akwa Ibom state :-)
North have plenty of meat! Dont allow the cow rich Northen states to see your comments, because there will be no more meat for again.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by ogb5(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2013
Akpan107: North have plenty of meat! Dont allow the cow rich Northen states to see your comments, because there will be no more meat for again.

Do you know the amount of meat that can be raised by the money from just one oil well in a year? My friend forget meat.

GEJ We are behind you. Pound them to pulp, but remember to leave an avenue for the country to split. Thats the wish of the majority of your people. Nothing can be as fulfiling as being free of parasites.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Vernor(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2013
This country called Nigeria we are so patetic in our words why will you be praising the president for what you use your vote to buy, didn't you tell him to protect you and provide jobs and other things with your vote, why on earth are you praising him after thousands have lost there lifes? For those who are praising him let him go and wake up those that have lost their lifes due to inaction of our president, when the mother of the Finance Minister was kidnapped how many days did they use to get her back and what about those who dont know anyone, to me the decision is belated though appreciated but what about the many lifes that went with it all we heard was "we condem this act of terrorism, we are on top of the situation,a committee has been set up. If it where your family that was bombed will you be praising him now think about this, i think most people who are praising him are those who do not have a relative involved if not he does not deserve any praise from anyone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 20, 2013
AMvanquish:

U seem lyk a sensible person but wat u posted suggests otherwise..

Call me senseless, call me dumb.. It totally doesn't affect anything in this beautiful body of mine. :-)
You disagree with my thoughts on an issue? Erm that's your fuckinggg business
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 20, 2013
ogb5:

Do you know the amount of meat that can be raised by the money from just one oil well in a year? My friend forget meat.

GEJ We are behind you. Pound them to pulp, but remember to leave an avenue for the country to split. Thats the wish of the majority of your people. Nothing can be as fulfiling as being free of parasites.

You took the words right outta my mouth. I should find you and give you a big hug for this :-). Thank you!
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by JAJIKAMI: 2:37pm On May 20, 2013
ideylaff: Political Hullabalooo, they are quenching some monster they created behind the scenes to give credence to Mr President... Like America going to war a year b4 elections..weve seen it all b4

Why has Boko not had any real proper Power and influential Goverment target since.... LOL.

na so so poor people den dey kill since....

Whoz fooling who.....?

Just 2 days and dey are saying they are seeing results on Boko... very funny a movement they created /
has bn running for years just quelled within 1 week like that. Doyin Okupe must be a joker sha....

If they could do this why allow them to grow and do us so much damage over the last few years..

Boko is an internal creation by them, GBAMK, they grew out of hand just like Massob and d past militants dey had to buy their arms off them back in d days for money/amnesty.

Im not fooled even if others are fooled....

I know Nigeria well enough....

Field marshal Doyin Okupe is now reporting war front success as if the people on ground have filed a security report withing 2 days or is it a week of Stste of Emergency

what is the National Security Adviser doing... drinking beer or what?

What a bunch of liars, deceitful and jokers they all are
2 years ago they told us same lies like this... this is now 2013 and they suddenly have woken up from their slumber after needless blood/lives have bn shed.....GOD will judge them all

....https://www.nairaland.com/762912/nigeria-chad-niger-set-launch....

NIGERIAN MILITARY NO MORE THE NATION DEFENDERS..

1. THE NIGERIAN MILITARY TURNED INTO POLITICAL CHARLATANS OF GEJ ADMINISTRATION
2. BY USING THEM AS A TOOL TO ACHIEVE HIS DEVILISH AGENDAS UNABATED.
3. HARASSING, KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIAN IN A SIMPLE BID TO CURVE INSURGENCY (BH) CREATED BY SAME MAN TO ACHIEVE THIS AGENDA.
4. UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH BY THE MILITARY TO TACKLE SMALL BUT ELUSIVE TARGETS LIKE BH GUERRILLA FIGHTERS

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2013
We thanks God for d success recorded so far. Frm xperience, dis is d only situation in nigeria, where evry1 is talkin positive. We need dis kind of unity evry time. So help us God
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by creativemusic: 3:43pm On May 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by ibrahimbabagana: 3:48pm On May 20, 2013
kk
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by ogb5(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2013
JAJIKAMI: ideylaff: Political Hullabalooo, they are quenching some monster they created behind the scenes to give credence to Mr President... Like America going to war a year b4 elections..weve seen it all b4

Why has Boko not had any real proper Power and influential Goverment target since.... LOL.

na so so poor people den dey kill since....

Whoz fooling who.....?

Just 2 days and dey are saying they are seeing results on Boko... very funny a movement they created /
has bn running for years just quelled within 1 week like that. Doyin Okupe must be a joker sha....

If they could do this why allow them to grow and do us so much damage over the last few years..

Boko is an internal creation by them, GBAMK, they grew out of hand just like Massob and d past militants dey had to buy their arms off them back in d days for money/amnesty.

Im not fooled even if others are fooled....

I know Nigeria well enough....

Field marshal Doyin Okupe is now reporting war front success as if the people on ground have filed a security report withing 2 days or is it a week of Stste of Emergency

what is the National Security Adviser doing... drinking beer or what?

What a bunch of liars, deceitful and jokers they all are
2 years ago they told us same lies like this... this is now 2013 and they suddenly have woken up from their slumber after needless blood/lives have bn shed.....GOD will judge them all

....https://www.nairaland.com/762912/nigeria-chad-niger-set-launch....

NIGERIAN MILITARY NO MORE THE NATION DEFENDERS..

1. THE NIGERIAN MILITARY TURNED INTO POLITICAL CHARLATANS OF GEJ ADMINISTRATION
2. BY USING THEM AS A TOOL TO ACHIEVE HIS DEVILISH AGENDAS UNABATED.
3. HARASSING, KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIAN IN A SIMPLE BID TO CURVE INSURGENCY (BH) CREATED BY SAME MAN TO ACHIEVE THIS AGENDA.
4. UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH BY THE MILITARY TO TACKLE SMALL BUT ELUSIVE TARGETS LIKE BH GUERRILLA FIGHTERS

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

See conspiracy theory.

O boy you need to get real, life is actually moving on.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 20, 2013
Amaaskia:

Oh let Nigeria split already, we're exhausted from holding 'IT' together. Our lives will be better off without the bloody 'North'.. Mtchew!
Oh btw I'm from Oil rich Akwa Ibom state :-)
hopelessly dollard Biafran. You people were flogged the first time. You will be beaten senseless again. Mtcheeeew
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Sheguama: 4:48pm On May 20, 2013
Gombs: Has anyone noticed that all those GEJ haters suddenly went mute?
Abi seun ban them? Abi ACP never pay them their Alawi? Abi they finally grew brains?abi they've been verbally decimated by GEJ strides?

Anyways, GEJ till 2019

Waitin for Lai Mohammed to come gv me some oscar award comedy session with his opposition speeches!

It apparently means that he probably got this one right. If not, he wd get the bashing as usual. Don't get it twisted Naija always want to see him get it right. If not ....
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2013
ogb5:

shut up yu hopeless biafran. Yu this biafrans are annoying, . Like ur alams and igbinedions will let d money reach you. When yu paupers start importing meat and pepper your eyes will clear.
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by forkinsonlolo(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2013
Akpan107: na who bi dis (forkinsonlolo?

your sisters keeper wink
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by teoo: 10:20pm On May 20, 2013
Davluck:

Na u Sabi, if e split ---> Good, if e no split----> Good...Wetin i knw b say Boko Haram mst go
Gbam!!!!!!!!
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Chongaiman: 4:56am On May 21, 2013
Akpan107: Amen!
May ''God's mercy'' never seas upon your life . . .

Choi! U wan kill pesin?
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 7:14am On May 21, 2013
olire: hopelessly dollard Biafran. You people were flogged the first time. You will be beaten senseless again. Mtcheeeew

Words of a frustrated northerner. :-P. Hey! Look! There's a bomb behind you! Hahahahaha.
The beautiful south will forever be better off without your groundnut and pepper filled north :-)
I know its a bitter truth to accept, hang in there dear :-)

*catwalks away*
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 7:47am On May 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

Words of a frustrated northerner. :-P. Hey! Look! There's a bomb behind you! Hahahahaha.
The beautiful south will forever be better off without your groundnut and pepper filled north :-)

*catwalks away*
*sighs* undecided
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 8:28am On May 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

*catwalks away*
well am not a northerner, i am yoruba. You guys are just praying for the country to break. Do you knoe that in approximately 30 years , that ur oil will dry. Am sure by then you might be in your 30's or 50's. You won't enjoy the fruits of your labour; imagining if you fought for your separation. Probably you would hav lost some family members in the war. Then your eyes will claear. Do you know y we are the giants of Africa? Am sure you do. After your oil drys up? You gys won't hav mouth anywhere in the world.because you pple are relatively small. How many are you? Maybe like 30 million. I could imagine southe africa, egypt, lybia,ghana and even cameroon riding you. Then you would look back and say, "hmmm, had i known". All your efforts and blood down the drain. You gys will be the laffin stock of the world, so a word is enough for the wise.cheesy
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 21, 2013
BoboYekini: *sighs* undecided

LOL :-P
Re: Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

LOL :-P
I believe your silence is a form of consent to the truth of my analysis of your stupendous biafran dream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Abia State Today / 2023: We Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Northern IPAC / Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.