Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work (35019 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / The Woman Who Claims She Is Too Pretty To Take A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Jabioro: 4:50pm On May 20, 2013
Make she tell us wetin she wan do? Asewo kobokobo...who tell say u fine,them dey deceived u.
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by blayz0923: 4:53pm On May 20, 2013
She dey crayst
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Krasid(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2013
she should talk about beauty when she is married.

Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by oluking: 5:00pm On May 20, 2013
This one fine!!SHIO
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 20, 2013
slimyem: See excuse o..
I'm still trying to find what "too pretty" about this lady and I can't.
She's a lazy bum-nothing more. Her only save is her parent's money that's there to live on.undecided

Men! She's not even a little pretty. It's all make up film trick. Even with the layers of make up, she still looks like skeletor. I was expecting to be awed by a stunning beauty instead I literally cringed and shuddered when I saw her picture especially the second one.
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 20, 2013
Miss Fernee studied science and medical research to doctorate level and began working in a laboratory in 2008. But she said she was forced to quit three years later because of the treatment she received.
She said: ‘They [other women] assumed because I was pretty, I was silly, so didn’t take me seriously at first and, because of their own insecurities, were jealous of my looks.

Very foolish woman

So you quitted because? You wanted to prove them wrong or right?

Mtchewww
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by betrani(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2013
arcbabe: Guys why are u surprise?it also happens in nigeria,my account officer told me she's too pretty to work and she is quiting,she believes her man should take good care of her instead of her stressing her life. I really laughed b'cos I thought to myself that pple are desperately looking for job and here she is planning to quit her job even her man was the 1st that complained that he doesn't like the way she was getting too much attention from men in the bank. It no big deal abeg,it depends on the individual!
even if I marry d most beautiful woman on earth! Won't be scared 2 pregnancies twice a year would do d magic for me!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by brightnelly(f): 5:12pm On May 20, 2013
I no fit laff.........seriously dis lady shud go get a life..........anyway just passing ooo
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by chyket(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2013
God help us!!! This woman is gradually going blind without realizing it?Help Help Help
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2013
i say beauty don suffer
Codedrock: So this cockroach too dey claim beauty?? Cant stop laughing
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by betrani(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2013
I d always like small oyibo waist like her own sha! But to confirm her beauty I get taste! I hope say I no go ram bone o!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by obi2012: 5:18pm On May 20, 2013
beauty ko beauty ni.. not even after drinking 7 bottles of star
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2013
This old Lady spend £6720 a month! Dat's approx. N1.68million. That is more than my annual salary (basic + allowances). Smh

So she spends about N20.16million in a year. That's like 200% of what a university professor earns in Nigeria in a year.

This world is not a fair place!

1 Like

Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 20, 2013
Trust me, this chic is pretty compared to the scientist and researchers I see around here.

Even doctors take style ugly
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by SwitnessA(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2013
So na dis gal wey resemble okpa tink say she fyn. Abegi! angry
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by elari(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2013
chai! the name beauty don suffer. I call her "liability". where she dey wen people dey win miss world and other fine face competitions. story! story! story!
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by goldolu: 5:22pm On May 20, 2013
Yungwizzzy: .
trying to recall the true meaning of pretty at least by her understanding. Is bonga fish pretty?
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by kolamilan(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2013
see excuse
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by omodapson(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2013
Where is the beauty for goodness sake? All I see is one horrible looking beast...
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Cute1bliss(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin cheesy
ItsModella: I was expecting to see some finnneeee, mammy water woman and all I see is a woman with wrinkled skin, brown teeth and saggy böobs. She needs to get her lazy äss up and stop giving flimsy excuses for quitting her job.
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Otses(f): 5:33pm On May 20, 2013
She only have a flimsy excuse to quit work because she knows her parents money will keep her going, nothing other than that.
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2013
Chai, I don suffer

I was expecting to see a kim K, beyonce but rather I saw a camella mgberekpe. the bone that the biblical samson used in slaying the phillistines must've been gotten from this woman shoulder blade

She as she be like bonga fish. Soso ogwu. Mtcheeeewww

3 Likes

Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Sheenor: 5:35pm On May 20, 2013
she fyn sha...
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by johnnyhandsom(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2013
See Alinga okporoko looking like zombie. nonsense, 'ndi pretty' mtcheew
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by akahp(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2013
mek i no e-slap peson here o cos na smal tin d vex me. Wia d beauty dey na, mitchww....mek she go find way slip abeg, na slip d wori her
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Fussbot: 5:43pm On May 20, 2013
*www.google.com*

Pls google,what is pretty in dis lady

ERROR 404! grin
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by AngelaNnonye(f): 5:44pm On May 20, 2013
but I don't think she's that beautiful may b she's just exaggerating. cool cool cool
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2013
Lilimax: This lady is becoming deluded... undecided She is entirely narcissistic and obsessed with her beauty
She'd be well advised to get a job, grow up and buy a new mirror shocked shocked!

Or just let me slap the pretty off of her.
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by HARDEYLEKE(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2013
too pretty my foot... My gf iz 100% prettier than she....beta find a work to do dear...
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by meetpeter(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2013
Dis lady is nt beautiful, so pple dnt no wat is called beauity @ all
Re: Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work by Policewoman(f): 5:54pm On May 20, 2013
And me i'm too pretty to work in the Police force lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Ask A Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.