Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) (26896 Views)

House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) / Breaking News: House Of Rep Passes the PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) / FG Deletes Transparency Clause From The PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) by saanil: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2013
Hi Guys,

Just want to understand one thing - If this law is so good why is the government taking so long to make it a law? As far as I have read, PIB increases taxed which oil companies have to pay so naturally oil companies will be opposed to it.

What is the most latest update on this? When is the bill scheduled for the hearing?
Re: Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) by zuwairat: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is a very beautiful and precise analyses of the PIB. However, I half expected that you would also highlight the testy areas that have bedeviled the passage of the bill into law
Re: Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) by millhouse: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
good
Re: Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) by Motion123(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2017
This article was written in 2013 but Is just useful to me now... The senate just passed the bill. Congrat to Buhari and Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online / Consumers To Pay Full Electricity Rates From July 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.