Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander (36830 Views)

Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) / Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by switch47(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2013
tonididdy: what do u know about the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT?

If you play chess ud know once u strike the queen the game is ended.whats there to fight for if your COMMANDANT is dead?

Surrender boko bitches!!!
when you strike the queen in chess the game goes on ! what are you saying. are you a learner??

4 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by nanzozo(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2013
hay sal: I AM HUNGRY
Dude I pity you if you are still in maiduguri shouting you are hungry,vamoose from there and save your soul grin
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Katier00(f): 10:26pm On May 20, 2013
mikeansy:

am pretty sure Boko Haram Millitants are obeying the curfew like the responsible citizens they have always been!

grin
somtin is nt right abt this story
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by MiloRambaldi(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2013
kodeblurr: Another BIG LIE, those are innocent peeps, boko - haram aren't that foolish

Considering what BH are fighting for and gladly blowing their lives away over -Islamization of Nigeria- they just might actually be 'that foolish'.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by mike404(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2013
ZUBY77: The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian
Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove
that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and
each of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They
place animal informants throughout
the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses.
After three
months of extensive investigations
they
conclude that rabbits do not exist.
The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing
everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make
no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The POLICE goes in. They come out
two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE.
The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay!
I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!
What are you talking about bro
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by GoodSamaritan: 10:34pm On May 20, 2013
As much as I love what the soldiers are doing, I hate to hear that they arrested 120 GHOSTS! What for? Pls don't annoy me o
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by OdionOdion: 10:40pm On May 20, 2013
This is a very sad news for ACN:Tinubu,Buhari,Northern Elders Forum and Governors Forum.President Jonathan is winning and smiling,congrats GEJ

1 Like

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by edoreedore(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2013
kodeblurr: Another BIG LIE, those are innocent peeps, boko - haram aren't that foolish
its quite easy, inspect the corpse for bullet wound, viola, birds of d same feathers. Flock together.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2013
Military barracks don't have detention cells so Why then arrest them? These people already want to die since they are tying bombs here and there going for suicide missions

The order is to kill and not to arrest them.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by pawesome(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2013
Katier00 :
d question is hw did they kn that their commander is dead, there is cufew, wer did dey assemble

dia is a fone dts specificaly manufacturd 4 d forces by hawaii in abj.u cnt kal ani numba apat 4rm sum1 usin dsame fone.u dnt load unit n ntin.so d forces use dis means 4 com.so as it seems,we v gt a spy insyd d BH boiz camp
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On May 20, 2013
Ds boko boys no de tire?
Dsm no de finish?
Who go tire.
Boko or sojas.
Waiting whil sippin my hot tea.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by searay2(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2013
SEXKILLZ, you banned me justly for the very first time. I will peacefully serve my ban but for Boko Haram matter I must pour out my mind.

ON TOPIC: kudos to the Nigerian Army, wether na foot soldiers, sponsors, sympathisers, neighbours or nut***rs, all join. Boko must leave Nigeria. Amen.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by mu2sa2: 10:54pm On May 20, 2013
Built2last: While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small number of US Soldiers were also waiting to board the same flight.I was immediately fascinated by their youthfulness and nice camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first surprise came when the flight was about to board. The announcer made it clear that men and women of the US army should step forward and board first the plane first. This was gahead of passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then announced that the airline was happy and privileged to be flying with men of the US army and welcome them specially on board. When we landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the plane went into a round of applause, clapping for almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the US soldiers.This is how much America values the men and women, battling insurgents in other to protect the home land.Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the enemies so we can live a normal life. These are the real men with balls. Not the cowards that attacks defenseless people and scurry away to hide.CELEBRATE NIGERIAN ARMY
American soldiers earn their respect. Have you ever seem one with koboko or molesting civilians in any way? The JTF failed because they were just killing innocent people like boko haram.
As long as Nigerian military continue with bullying civilians nobody will accord them any respect - insult peddlersd on NL excluded.

5 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by mrperfect(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2013
Well, let hope that all these end soon so that we will talk peace in the country.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by dbride: 11:05pm On May 20, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Don't mind them. Counterinsurgency is not won by dishing out improbable stories. The same people that announced days ago that boko haram are all on the run are now saying 120 gathered in one place! Counter-insurgency is a long-haul operation that can last years and years - Americans went to Afghanistan with bravado and 10 years on they cannot even secure Kabul. These boko haram that they claim have fled to neighbouring countries can continue their activities for a very long time. If this war drags on as seems likely it's the soldiers that will get frustrated and in that state escalate atrocities against innocent civilians, which will further worsen things for them. Military force has its limitations. This conflict can never be resolved by military means alone.

Don't you ever have anything positive to say? Optimism is your enemy? Negativity and impossibility are your friends. Boko haram slaughtered dozens in Yobe, you attack those who condemn their act; GEJ declares SOE, you condemn his decision; Soldiers deal with boko haram, you cry innocent people are being killed. Those killed by boko haram, what crime did they commit?

3 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Uwakuwak(f): 11:10pm On May 20, 2013
BH can make up a state. Finally. their commander don waka go.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by dbride: 11:16pm On May 20, 2013
mu2sa2: You write and reason as an illiterate person.

Just as you have been writing and reasoning like the commander-in-chief of boko haram terrorists. You have never for once condemned their act but ever ready to criticize or condemn anybody who speaks against them. Human beings ravaged by some evil spirits!
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by VolvoS60(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2013
mu2sa2: American soldiers earn their respect. Have you ever seem one with koboko or molesting civilians in any way? The JTF failed because they were just killing innocent people like boko haram.
As long as Nigerian military continue with bullying civilians nobody will accord them any respect - insult peddlersd on NL excluded.

^^^^
You have spoken well.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by ISBLIAC(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2013
ZUBY77: The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian
Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove
that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and
each of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They
place animal informants throughout
the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses.
After three
months of extensive investigations
they
conclude that rabbits do not exist.
The ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing
everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make
no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming. The POLICE goes in. They come out
two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE.
The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay!
I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!
LOL....@ the antelope part.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by dougivilla(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2013
Do we still have innocent people in Borno?

Anyone within one killometre radius of any of the terrorist camps is either a footsoldier, an accomplice, a spy or a f00l. None of these is innocent!!!
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by PHIPEX(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Don't mind them. Counterinsurgency is not won by dishing out improbable stories. The same people that announced days ago that boko haram are all on the run are now saying 120 gathered in one place! Counter-insurgency is a long-haul operation that can last years and years - Americans went to Afghanistan with bravado and 10 years on they cannot even secure Kabul. These boko haram that they claim have fled to neighbouring countries can continue their activities for a very long time. If this war drags on as seems likely it's the soldiers that will get frustrated and in that state escalate atrocities against innocent civilians, which will further worsen things for them. Military force has its limitations. This conflict can never be resolved by military means alone.

After your long sermon you couldn't ever offer a single solution. Why not tell us which way will be better than this military solution rather than writing a long lamentation?

2 Likes

Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by PRECIOUSSOKARI(f): 12:39am On May 21, 2013
Y would dey bury wit a ceremony wen dey know theyre wanted hw foolish
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Pennywise(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:

Actually the only solution to BH menace is a vigorous and decisive military campaign. We have had BH by other names in d past and we know what works. Your copy and paste theory from western media cannot apply here. And we did not need 'amnesty'.

Other than the obvious value of eliminating the hardcore elements a large campaign made particularly brutal and vicious will make it impossible for their leaders to recruit new foot soldiers financial inducement or promises of extra terrestrial rewards not withstanding. 4get the occasional headline, who want die? Its a tactic that worked to great effect during the military era. And it is the same pple and the same motivation.

Our soldiers should stop playing 'police'. They were not sent to make arrests. Feeding and catering to the soldiers alone is enuff burden on state resources. This is not the US. We need the money for weapons not to feed terrorists.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by nduchucks: 1:57am On May 21, 2013
This story get as e be. I suspect the charade is another festival of gross human rights violation by the authorities. If the story is true, then probably 90% of the so-called BH members arrested were simply guilty of being youthful and muslim. SMH
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by 9japatroit(m): 2:06am On May 21, 2013
nijanigga:
Nigerian military don't have that of intelligence, they are not proactive enough,they rely on brute force.I don't blame them thou, corruption is destroying the country.
see this ghanaian talking trash,please leave our forum.
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by Ezemmuo1: 2:41am On May 21, 2013
tonididdy: what do u know about the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT?

If you play chess ud know once u strike the queen the game is ended.whats there to fight for if your COMMANDANT is dead?

Surrender boko bitches!!!
king not queen. Checkmate the king,he surrenders and game is over
Re: 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander by toffinc: 2:54am On May 21, 2013
If Federal government failed to end corrupt and unfair treat to all citizens, It useless arrestting or killing any amount terrorists. All of them are childs of GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) / Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.