Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (928 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by bij07(f): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2008
what would you do if your husbands ex girlfrie
nd is still contacting him,despite the fact that
he told her to stop politely.
Re: What Would You Do? by deolaagain(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2008
u first?
Re: What Would You Do? by ashe2(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2008
pray and believe ur husband is not keepin in touch wit her still.u know  issues like dis u ve got to be careful and handle it wit d kind of patience Job has else u mite end up pushin him down to babylon. Be xtra nice and extra lovin till he cant get u out of his mind i advise u learn anythin and do anythin to make ur man face u alone and please not anythin ungodly.dat does not work neva does i mean the normal shed more weight if u are fat take him out like sometimes for a pedicure and a manicure, tease ur man spoil him u know now! but dont act it out with dis desperate attitude be calm and dont try to probe oor read his text cos wat u dont know wont kill u. i wish u Gods favor
Re: What Would You Do? by ariblaze(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2008
bitch slap her grin
Re: What Would You Do? by Follynio(f): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2008
i would threaten her with some life threatening texts and or better still become her best friend. cool
Re: What Would You Do? by fortunes05(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2008
Follynio:

i would threaten her with some life threatening texts and or better still become her best friend. cool
So what will happen there after ? undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
go with your gut feeling.

Can anyone tell me exactly what a guy means when he says to a woman

"i would want us to get something straight between us" thanks!
Re: What Would You Do? by bij07(f): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2008
mogbuefi:

go with your gut feeling.

Can anyone tell me exactly what a guy means when he says to a woman

"i would want us to get something straight between us" thanks!

sorry,i dont understand your message
Re: What Would You Do? by SweetT1: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2008
@Ariblaze

Are you from the SLAPAHOE tribe??
Re: What Would You Do? by bij07(f): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2008
ashe2:

pray and believe your husband is not keepin in touch wit her still.u know  issues like this u ve got to be careful and handle it wit d kind of patience Job has else u mite end up pushin him down to babylon. Be xtra nice and extra lovin till he can't get u out of his mind i advise u learn anythin and do anythin to make your man face u alone and please not anythin ungodly.that does not work never does i mean the normal shed more weight if u are fat take him out like sometimes for a pedicure and a manicure, tease your man spoil him u know now! but don't act it out with this desperate attitude be calm and don't try to probe oor read his text because what u don't know wont kill u. i wish u Gods favor

cool
Re: What Would You Do? by hermosa(f): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2010
stay outta it, she'll get tired and stop, hopefully grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell: / Who Takes The Blame ? / Am I Cursed?i Have Never Being In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.